Report NEP-ACC-2008-07-05This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Max Gillman & Michal Kejak, 2008. "Tax Evasion and Growth: a Banking Approach," IEHAS Discussion Papers, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences 0806, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Robert E. Lipsey, 2008. "Measuring the Location of Production in a World of Intangible Productive Assets, FDI, and Intrafirm Trade," NBER Working Papers 14121, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Batiz-Lazo, Bernardo & Hernandez-Borreguero, Julian & Maixe-Altes, J. Carles & Nu~ez-Torrado, Miriam, 2008.
"Historia de un romance singular: encuentros y desencuentros de la partida doble en México
[History of a very special romance: emergence and difussion of double entry book-keeping in Mexico]," MPRA Paper 9306, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Susan Guthrie & James R. Hines, Jr., 2008. "U.S. Defense Contracts During the Tax Expenditure Battles of the 1980s," NBER Working Papers 14146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bos, Frits, 2008. "Uses of National Accounts; History, International Standardization and Applications in the Netherlands," MPRA Paper 9387, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rita de la Feria, 2008. "The EU VAT Treatment of Public Sector Bodies: Slowly Moving in the Wrong Direction," Working Papers, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation 0808, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.