Report NEP-ACC-2008-04-12This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mottis, Nicolas & Walton, Peter, 2008. "Measuring reseach outputs across borders-a comment," ESSEC Working Papers DR 08007, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Mark Schelker & Reiner Eichenberger, 2008. "Rethinking Public Auditing Institutions: Empirical Evidence from Swiss Municipalities," CREMA Working Paper Series 2008-06, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Mark Schelker, 2008. "Auditors and Corporate Governance: Evidence from the Public Sector," CREMA Working Paper Series 2008-05, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Mark Schelker, 2008. "Public Auditors: Empirical Evidence from the US States," CREMA Working Paper Series 2008-04, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Clément Carbonnier, 2008. "Fiscal competition between decentralized jurisdictions, theoretical and empirical evidence," THEMA Working Papers 2008-17, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.