Report NEP-ACC-2008-02-09This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mette Christensen, 2007. "Integrability of Demand Accounting for Unobservable Heterogeneity: A Test on Panel Data," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The University of Manchester 0713, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- John FitzGerald & Susan Scott & Mary Keeney, 2007. "Assessing Vulnerability of Selected Sectors Under Environmental Tax Reform: The Issue of Pricing Power," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) WP222, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Lukas Haag & Ashok Kaul, 2007. "Reformen auf der Suche nach Skaleneffekten: die Struktur der Verwaltungs- und Verfahrenskosten der Ã¶ffentlichen Unfallkassen in Deutschland," IEW - Working Papers 332, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Item repec:lmu:msmdpa:2112 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:6922 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Abdelaziz Rouabah & Paolo Guarda, 2007. "Banking output & price indicators from quarterly reporting data," BCL working papers 27, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- John Hassler & Per Krusell & Kjetil Storesletten & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2007. "On the Optimal Timing of Capital Taxes," IEW - Working Papers 343, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:6923 is not listed on IDEAS anymore