Report NEP-ACC-2007-11-17This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Akbar, S, 2007. "The Separate Valuation Relevance of Earnings, Book Value and their Components in Profit and Loss Making Firms: UK Evidence," MPRA Paper 5665, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5719 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:300011918 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5748 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- magni, Carlo Alberto, 2006. "Zelig and the Art of Measuring Excess Profit," MPRA Paper 5663, University Library of Munich, Germany.