Report NEP-ACC-2007-09-30This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ramb, Fred, 2007. "Corporate marginal tax rate, tax loss carryforwards and investment functions: empirical analysis using a large German panel data set," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2007,21, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Mario Jametti & Marius BrÃ¼lhart, 2007. "Does Tax Competition Tame the Leviathan?," Working Papers, York University, Department of Economics 2007_7, York University, Department of Economics.
- Waldo Tapia & Juan Yermo, 2007. "Implications of Behavioural Economics for Mandatory Individual Account Pension Systems," OECD Working Papers on Insurance and Private Pensions 11, OECD Publishing.
- Guillermo Larrain Rios, 2007. "Portfolio Investment in an Intertemporal Setting: Assessment of the Literature and Policy Implications for Latin American Pension Systems," OECD Working Papers on Insurance and Private Pensions 10, OECD Publishing.
- Altug, Sumru G. & Filiztekin, Alpay & Pamuk, Sevket, 2007. "The Sources of Long-term Economic Growth for Turkey, 1880-2005," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6463, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.