Report NEP-ACC-2006-11-18This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Soledad Moya & Jordi Perramon & Anselm Constans, 2005. "IFRS Adoption in Europe: the Case of Germany," Working Paper 200501, Department of Business Economics, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona.
- Doina Maria Radulescu & Michael Stimmelmayr, 2006. "ACE vs. CBIT: Which is Better for Investment and Welfare?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1850, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thiess Büttner & Michael Overesch & Ulrich Schreiber & Georg Wamser, 2006. "The Impact of Thin-Capitalization Rules on Multinationals’ Financing and Investment Decisions," CESifo Working Paper Series 1817, CESifo Group Munich.
- C. Fritz Foley & Jay C. Hartzell & Sheridan Titman & Garry Twite, 2006. "Why do firms hold so much cash? A tax-based explanation," NBER Working Papers 12649, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thiess Buettner & Michael Overesch & Ulrich Schreiber & Georg Wamser, 2006. "Taxation and Capital Structure Choice – Evidence from a Panel of German Multinationals," CESifo Working Paper Series 1841, CESifo Group Munich.
- Boons, A.N.A.M., 2006. "Nieuwe Ronde, Nieuwe Kansen: Ontwikkeling in Management Accounting & Control," Inaugural Address EIA-2006-029-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Kothari, S.P. & Loutskina, E. & Nikolaev, V., 2006. "Agency Theory of Overvalued Equity as an Explanation for the Accrual Anomaly," Discussion Paper 2006-103, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.