Report NEP-ACC-2006-07-03This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francois-Éric Racicot & Raymond Théoret & Alain Coen, 2006. "Towards New Empirical Versions of Financial and Accounting Models Corrected for Measurement Errors," RePAd Working Paper Series UQO-DSA-wp132006, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
- Jacqueline Haverals, 2006. ""True and Fair view" ou le concept de l'image fidèle," Working Papers CEB 06-011.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Patrick Wiese, 2006. "Financing Disability Benefits In A System Of Individual Accounts: Lessons From International Experience," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2006-4, Center for Retirement Research.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 2006. "The Choice Between Income and Consumption Taxes: A Primer," NBER Working Papers 12307, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Realdon, 2006. "Equity Valuation Under Stochastic Interest Rates," Discussion Papers 06/12, Department of Economics, University of York.