Report NEP-ACC-2006-04-08This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patrícia Teixeira Lopes & Lúcia Lima Rodrigues, 2006. "Accounting for Financial Instruments: An Analysis of the Determinants of Disclosure in the Portuguese Stock Exchange," FEP Working Papers, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto 209, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Krotter, Simon, 2006. "Durchbrechungen des Kongruenzprinzips und Residualgewinne Broken Link Between Accounting and Finance?," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics 411, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars & Vlachos, Jonas, 2006. "Cross-Border Acquisitions and Corporate Taxes: Efficiency and Tax Revenues," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 663, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Jan Zápal & Ondrej Schneider, 2006. "What are their Words Worth? Political Plans and Economic Pains of Fiscal Consolidations in New EU Member States," CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich 1655, CESifo Group Munich.
- Laszlo Goerke, 2006. "Bureaucratic Corruption and Profit Tax Evasion," CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich 1666, CESifo Group Munich.