Report NEP-ACC-2004-08-23This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Masahiro Abe & Takeo Hoshi, 2004. "Corporate Finance and Human Resource Management," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 04027, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Elio H Londero & Roberto Soto, 2004. "CALPAN: A Microcomputer Program for Calculating Accounting Prices Using Input-Output Techniques. User's Manual," Public Economics, EconWPA 0408005, EconWPA.
- Sourafel Girma & Kevin Amess, 2004. "Do Stock Markets Value Firm-Level Technical Efficiency? Some UK Evidence," Discussion Papers in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Leicester 04/23, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Item repec:crr:issbrf:ib17 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michiel Evers & Ruud A. de Mooij & Herman R.J. Vollebergh, 2004. "Tax Competition under Minimum Rates: The Case of European Diesel Excises," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 04-062/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Baroni, Michel & Barthélémy, Fabrice & Mokrane, Mahdi, 2004. "The Paris Residential Market: Driving Factors and Market Behaviour 1973-2001," ESSEC Working Papers, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School DR 04006, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Josep A. Tribó, 2004. "Ownership Structure And Inventory Policy," Business Economics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa de la Empresa wb043211, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Han T.J. Smit & Ward A. van den Berg & Wouter De Maeseneire, 2004. "Acquisitions as a Real Options Bidding Game," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 04-084/2, Tinbergen Institute, revised 23 Feb 2005.