Report NEP-ACC-2004-06-22This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jayesh Kumar, 2004. "Does Ownership Structure Influence Firm Value? Evidence from India," Finance, EconWPA 0406008, EconWPA.
- Juan Prieto RodrÃguez & Juan Gabriel RodrÃguez & Rafael Salas, 2004. "Is an inequality-neutral flat tax reform really neutral?," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/43, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Eberhard Feess & Bernd Frick & Gerd Muehlheusser, 2004. "Legal Restrictions on Buyout Fees: Theory and Evidence from German Soccer," Diskussionsschriften, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft dp0411, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Item repec:att:belgnw:200451 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ganslandt, Mattias & Maskus, Keith E., 2004. "Parallel Import and the Pricing of Pharmaceutical Products: Evidence from the European Union," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 622, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Ganslandt, Mattias & NorbÃ¤ck, Pehr-Johan, 2004. "Do Mergers Result in Collusion?," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 621, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.