Report NEP-ACC-2002-11-28This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juan Manuel Cabasés Hita & Eduardo Sánchez Iriso, 2002. "Costs and Effectiveness of a syringe distribution and needle exchange programme for HIV prevention in a regional setting," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de EconomÃa - Universidad PÃºblica de Navarra, Departamento de EconomÃa - Universidad PÃºblica de Navarra 0204, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Peter Hans Matthews, 2002. "Consumption" and "Earnings," Middlebury College Working Paper Series, Middlebury College, Department of Economics 0245, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- LESHCHINSKII, Dima, 2001. "Does it pay to voluntarily disclose private information?," Les Cahiers de Recherche, HEC Paris 734, HEC Paris.
- Lubomír Lízal & Dietrich Earnhart, 2002. "Effects of Ownership and Financial Status on Corporate Environmental Performance," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan 492, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Leo Sleuwaegen & Enrico Pennings, 2002. "The reorganization decisions of troubled firms: exit, downscale or relocate," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School 2002-21, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.