Report NEP-ACC-2002-11-28This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juan Manuel Cabasés Hita & Eduardo Sánchez Iriso, 2002. "Costs and Effectiveness of a syringe distribution and needle exchange programme for HIV prevention in a regional setting," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de EconomÃa - Universidad PÃºblica de Navarra 0204, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Peter Hans Matthews, 2002. "Consumption" and "Earnings," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0245, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- LESHCHINSKII, Dima, 2001. "Does it pay to voluntarily disclose private information?," Les Cahiers de Recherche 734, HEC Paris.
- Lubomír Lízal & Dietrich Earnhart, 2002. "Effects of Ownership and Financial Status on Corporate Environmental Performance," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 492, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Leo Sleuwaegen & Enrico Pennings, 2002. "The reorganization decisions of troubled firms: exit, downscale or relocate," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2002-21, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.