First Name: Thierry
Last Name: Weil
RePEc Short-ID: pwe228
Postal Address: Mines ParisTech 60 Boulevard Saint-Michel 75272 Paris Cedex 06
- Centre d'Économie Industrielle (CERNA)
- Location: Paris, France
Phone: (33 1) 40 51 90 00
Fax: (33 1) 43 54 18 98
Postal: 60-62, Boulevard Saint Michel 75272 PARIS cedex 06
Handle: RePEc:edi:cernafr (more details at EDIRC)
- Thierry Weil, 2010. "Des histoires de la Silicon Valley," Post-Print hal-00488205, HAL.
- Thierry Weil & Anna Glaser & Emilie-Pauline Gallié & Valérie Mérindol & Philippe Lefebvre & Frédérique Pallez, 2010. "Why are good comparative studies of networks so rare? Practical lessons from a study on French clusters," Post-Print hal-00488404, HAL.
- Thierry Weil, 2009. "Silicon Valley Stories," Post-Print hal-00488200, HAL.
- Thierry Weil, 2009. "Pôles de compétitivité : où en sommes nous ?," Post-Print hal-00488405, HAL.
NEP Fields2 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2010-06-11. Author is listed
- NEP-NET: Network Economics (1) 2010-06-11. Author is listed
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (1) 2010-06-11. Author is listed
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2010-06-11. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2010-06-11. Author is listed
Most cited item
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Thierry Weil should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.