First Name: Jesiah
Last Name: Selvam
RePEc Short-ID: pse395
- Department of Management Studies
Francis Xavier Engineering College
- Location: Tirunelveli, India
Postal: Vannarpettai, Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu Pin 627 003
Handle: RePEc:edi:dmfxein (more details at EDIRC)
- Jesiah Selvam & A Meenakshisundara Rajan, 2008. "Privatization and Economic Growth in the Least Developed Economies: Empirical Evidences from Ethiopia," The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, IUP Publications, IUP Publications, vol. 0(2), pages 57-79, March.
- Jesiah Selvam, 2008. "Privatisation And Labour In Sub-Saharan Africa: Empirical Findings From Ethiopia," The IUP Journal of Governance and Public Policy, IUP Publications, IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 52-64, December.
- A. Sundara Rajan & T. Iyappan & Jesiah Selvam, 2005. "Impact of Economic Reforms on Economic Issues: A Study of Ethiopia," African Development Review, African Development Bank, African Development Bank, vol. 17(1), pages 138-150.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jesiah Selvam should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.