|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||(from RePEc Genealogy)|
(50%) Capaciteitsgroep Algemene Economie Rotterdam, Netherlands
Faculteit der Economische Wetenschappen
Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam
Postbus 1738, kamer H8-5, 3000 DR ROTTERDAM
RePEc:edi:aeeurnl (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Tinbergen InstituutAmsterdam, Netherlands
: +31 (0)20 598 4580
Gustav Mahlerplein 117, 1082 MS Amsterdam
RePEc:edi:tinbenl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Heiner Schmittdiel, 2015. "Voluntary Disclosure Programs for Tax Evaders," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-128/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Heiner Schmittdiel, 2014. "Are CEOs incentivized to avoid Corporate Taxes? - Empirical Evidence on Managerial Bonus Contracts," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-048/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Robert Dur & Heiner Schmittdiel, 2013. "Paid to Quit," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-174/VII, Tinbergen Institute, revised 07 Dec 2015.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-HRM: Human Capital & Human Resource Management (4) 2014-07-13 2014-11-12 2015-04-25 2015-04-25. Author is listed
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (2) 2015-04-25 2015-11-21. Author is listed
- NEP-IUE: Informal & Underground Economics (1) 2015-11-21. Author is listed
- NEP-LAW: Law & Economics (1) 2015-11-21. Author is listed
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2015-04-25. Author is listed
- NEP-PUB: Public Finance (1) 2015-11-21. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Heiner Schmittdiel should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.