First Name: Sunanda
Last Name: Roy
RePEc Short-ID: pro203
- Department of Economics
Iowa State University
- Location: Ames, Iowa (United States)
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Postal: 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070
Handle: RePEc:edi:deiasus (more details at EDIRC)
- Sunanda Roy & Tarun Sabarwal, 2005. "Comparative Statics with Never Increasing Correspondences," Game Theory and Information 0505001, EconWPA, revised 21 Oct 2005.
- Sunanda Roy, 2000. "Risk Sharing through Labor Contracts - Risk Aversion, Market Incompleteness and Employment," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1767, Econometric Society.
- Sunanda Roy, 1999. "Government-Private Ownership Equilibrium with Incomplete Markets," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 153, Society for Computational Economics.
NEP Fields2 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-FIN: Finance (1) 1999-07-12. Author is listed
- NEP-IND: Industrial Organization (1) 1999-07-12. Author is listed
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 1999-07-12. Author is listed
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sunanda Roy should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.