First Name: Andrew
Last Name: Rendall
RePEc Short-ID: pre410
Email: [This author has chosen not to make the email address public]
- Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre
- Location: Zürich, Switzerland
Postal: Rämistrasse 71, CH - 8001 Zürich
Handle: RePEc:edi:ibuzhch (more details at EDIRC)
- Michelle Rendall & Andrew Rendall, 2013.
"Math Matters: Student Ability, College Majors, and Wage Inequality,"
2013 Meeting Papers
1196, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Andrew Rendall & Michelle Rendall, 2014. "Math matters: education choices and wage inequality," ECON - Working Papers 160, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
NEP Fields1 paper by this author was announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-EDU: Education (1) 2014-06-14. Author is listed
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2014-06-14. Author is listed
- NEP-LMA: Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages (2) .html">"> 2014-06-14. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2014-06-14. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Michelle Rendall & Andrew Rendall, 2013. "Math Matters: Student Ability, College Majors, and Wage Inequality," 2013 Meeting Papers 1196, Society for Economic Dynamics.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Andrew Rendall should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.