Anna Ráhel Radványi
First Name: Anna
Middle Name: Ráhel
Last Name: Radványi
RePEc Short-ID: pra557
- (50%) Budapesti Corvinus Egyetem - Matematika Tanszék (Corvinus University of Budapest, Department of Mathematics)
- Homepage: http://web.uni-corvinus.hu/math/
Location: Hungary, Budapest
- (50%) Játékelméleti Kutatócsoport
Közgazdaság- és Regionális Tudományi Kutatóközpont
Magyar Tudományos Akadémia
- Location: Budapest, Hungary
Phone: (+36-1) 309-2652
Fax: (36-1) 319-3136
Postal: 1112 Budapest, Budaorsi ut 45.
Handle: RePEc:edi:jkhashu (more details at EDIRC)
ListsThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
- Miklos Pinter & Anna Radvanyi, 2012. "The Shapley value for shortest path games," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1224, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Márkus, Judit & Pintér, Miklós & Radványi, Anna, 2011.
"The Shapley value for airport and irrigation games,"
30031, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Judit Markus & Anna Radvanyi & Miklos Pinter, 2012. "The Shapley Value for Airport and Irrigation Games," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1207, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
NEP Fields2 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (1) 2011-04-16. Author is listed
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (2) 2011-04-16 2012-06-13. Author is listed
- NEP-TRE: Transport Economics (1) 2012-06-13. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Márkus, Judit & Pintér, Miklós & Radványi, Anna, 2011. "The Shapley value for airport and irrigation games," MPRA Paper 30031, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Anna Radványi should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.