First Name: Saon
Last Name: Ray
RePEc Short-ID: pra545
- Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations (ICRIER)
- Location: New Delhi, India
Postal: India Habitat Centre, Core 6A, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110 003
Handle: RePEc:edi:icriein (more details at EDIRC)
ListsThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
- Nisha Taneja & Saon Ray & Neetika Kaushal & Devjit Roy Chowdhury, 2012. "Enhancing Intra-SAARC Trade : Pruning Indiaâ€™s Sensitive List under SAFTA," Trade Working Papers 23181, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Nisha Taneja & Saon Ray & Neetika Kaushal & Devjit Roy Chowdhury, 2012. "Enhancing Intra-SAARC Trade : Pruning Indiaâ€™s Sensitive List under SAFTA," EABER Working Papers 23181, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Saon Ray & Nisha Taneja & Neetika Kaushal, 2011. "Opening Indiaâ€™s Garments Sector to South Asia," Working Papers id:4461, eSocialSciences.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Saon Ray should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.