|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Academia de Studii Economice din BucureştiBucureşti, Romania
6 ROMANA PLACE, 70167 - BUCHAREST
RePEc:edi:aseeero (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Alexandru Pătruți, 2017. "Are Economic Crises Inherent To Capitalist Evolution?," Review of Social and Economic Issues, Romanian-American University, vol. 1(4), pages 63-73, march.
- Alexandru Pătruți & Alina Tătulescu, 2015. "Structural Funds As The Solution A To The Present Crisis:Romania – A Case Study," Review of Social and Economic Issues, Romanian-American University, vol. 1(2), pages 50-73, march.
- Alexandru Patruti & Alina Tatulescu, 2013. "Empirical Evidence for the Quantity Theory of Money: Romania – A Case Study," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 61(11), pages 12-19, December.
- Pătruţi Alexandru, 2012. "Analiza unor aspecte economice necesare pentru înţelegerea politicilor ecologice," Revista OEconomica, Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica, issue 02, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Alexandru Pătruți & Alina Tătulescu, 2015.
"Structural Funds As The Solution A To The Present Crisis:Romania – A Case Study,"
Review of Social and Economic Issues,
Romanian-American University, vol. 1(2), pages 50-73, march.
- Cristian PAUN, 2015. "The Role of European Union Funds in Economic Development," Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy Journal, College of Management, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, vol. 3(3), pages 463-481, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Alexandru Patruti should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.