First Name: Ilan
Last Name: Nehama
RePEc Short-ID: pne211
Email: [This author has chosen not to make the email address public]
- Center for the Study of Rationality
Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
Postal: Feldman Building - Givat Ram - 91904 Jerusalem
Handle: RePEc:edi:crihuil (more details at EDIRC)
- Ilan Nehama, 2013. "Complexity of Optimal Lobbying in Threshold Aggregation," Discussion Paper Series, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem dp642, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Ilan Nehama, 2011. "Approximate Judgement Aggregation," Discussion Paper Series, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem dp574r, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem, revised 11 2011.
NEP Fields2 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (2) 2011-12-13 2013-08-05. Author is listed
- NEP-CTA: Contract Theory & Applications (1) 2013-08-05. Author is listed
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2011-12-13. Author is listed
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (1) 2013-08-05. Author is listed
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ilan Nehama should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.