First Name: Moeen
Last Name: Mostafavi
RePEc Short-ID: pmo610
Email: [This author has chosen not to make the email address public]
- دانشگاه صنعتی خواجه نصیرالدین طوسی (K.N. Toosi university of technology)
- Homepage: http://www.kntu.ac.ir
Location: Iran, Tehran
- Mostafavi, Moeen & Fatehi, Ali-Reza & Shakouri G., Hamed & Von zur Muehlen, Peter, 2011. "A predictive multi-agent approach to model systems with linear rational expectations," MPRA Paper 35351, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Dec 2011.
- Mostafavi, Moeen & Shakouri G., Hamed & Fatehi, Ali-Reza, 2010. "Why the determinacy condition is a weak criterion in rational expectations models," MPRA Paper 28320, University Library of Munich, Germany.
NEP Fields1 paper by this author was announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
Access and download statistics for all itemsRePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.