Ben Ali Mohamed Sami
First Name: Ben Ali
Last Name: Mohamed Sami
RePEc Short-ID: pmo208
- Faculté des Sciences juridiques, politiques et sociales
Université du Droit et de la Santé (Lille 2)
- Location: Lille, France
Postal: 1 place Déliot BP 629 59024 LILLE CEDEX
Handle: RePEc:edi:fslilfr (more details at EDIRC)
- Ben Ali Mohamed Sami, 2005.
"Capital account Liberalization and exchange rate regime choice, What Scope for flexibility in Tunisia ?,"
Game Theory and Information
- Ben Ali Mohamed Sami, 2005. "Capital account liberalization and exchange rate regime choice, what scope for flexibility in tunisia ?," International Finance 0505014, EconWPA.
NEP Fields2 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (1) 2005-07-21. Author is listed
- NEP-IFN: International Finance (2) 2005-05-27 2005-07-15. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Ben Ali Mohamed Sami, 2005. "Capital account Liberalization and exchange rate regime choice, What Scope for flexibility in Tunisia ?," Game Theory and Information 0506003, EconWPA.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ben Ali Mohamed Sami should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.