Roxana Lucia Mihai
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Academia de Studii Economice din BucureştiBucureşti, Romania
6 ROMANA PLACE, 70167 - BUCHAREST
RePEc:edi:aseeero (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Mihai Roxana-Lucia, 2017. "Corporate Communication Management. A Management Approach," Valahian Journal of Economic Studies, De Gruyter Open, vol. 8(2), pages 103-110, October.
- Roxana-Lucia MIHAI & Irina Florentina BĂJAN & Alina CREŢU, 2017. "Performance management in the context of globalization," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(1(610), S), pages 227-232, Spring.
- Roxana Lucia Mihai, 2016. "Corporate Communication in the Top Management Perspective," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 570-575.
- Roxana-Lucia, MIHAI, 2016. "Implications Of Sustainable Development On Corporate Communication," Contemporary Economy Journal, Constantin Brancoveanu University, vol. 1(2), pages 98-102.
- Alina CREŢU & Roxana Lucia MIHAI & Irina Florentina BĂJAN, 2014. "Economic order, catallactics and entrepreneurship," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(10(599)), pages 71-76, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Roxana Lucia Mihai should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.