Dmitry Nikolaevich Karpukhin
(Дмитрий Николаевич Карпухин)
First Name: Dmitry
Middle Name: Nikolaevich
Last Name: Karpukhin
RePEc Short-ID: pka674
- Institute of Economics
Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS)
- Location: Moscow, Russia
Phone: +7 499 129-0609
Fax: +7 499 724-1409
Postal: 32, Nakhimovsky prospect, 117418, Moscow
Handle: RePEc:edi:derasru (more details at EDIRC)
ListsThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
- D. Karpukhin & L. Rzhanitsyna, 1991. "Wages in Science," Problems of Economic Transition, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 33(12), pages 77-82, April.
- D. N. Karpukhin, 1962. "Labor Productivity in the USSR and the USA," Problems of Economic Transition, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 5(5), pages 54-62, September.
- B. Braginskii & D. Karpukhin, 1962. "Using Economic-Statistical Methods of Analysis for Computing the Prospective Growth of Labor Productivity (1)," Problems of Economic Transition, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 5(1), pages 46-53, May.
- D. Karpukhin, 1960. "Relationship Between the Increase in Labor Productivity and Wages in the Seven-Year Plan Period," Problems of Economic Transition, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 3(2), pages 25-30, June.
- D. Karpukhin, 1959. "Electrification of the National Economy and Increase in the Productivity of Social Labor," Problems of Economic Transition, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 2(4), pages 20-26, August.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Dmitry Karpukhin should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.