First Name: Ibrahim
Last Name: Fatnassi
RePEc Short-ID: pfa314
- Zied Ftiti & Aviral Tiwari & Ibrahim Fatnassi, 2014. "Oil price and macroeconomy in India - An evolutionary cospectral coherence approach," Working Papers 2014-068, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- I.Fatnassi & S.Chawechi & Zied Ftiti & A.Ben Maatoug, 2014.
"Effects of Monetary Policy on the REIT Returns - Evidence from the United Kingdom,"
2014-063, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Fatnassi, Ibrahim & Slim, Chaouachi & Ftiti, Zied & Ben Maatoug, Abderrazek, 2014. "Effects of monetary policy on the REIT returns: Evidence from the United Kingdom," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 15-26.
- Abderazak Ben Maatoug & Ibrahim Fatnassi & Abdelwahed Omri, 2011. "Sterilised Interventions within a Heterogeneous Expectation Exchange Rate Model: Evidence from the Reserve Bank of Australia," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 44(3), pages 258-268, 09.
NEP Fields2 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (1) 2014-02-21. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2014-02-21 2014-02-21. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2014-02-21. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- I.Fatnassi & S.Chawechi & Zied Ftiti & A.Ben Maatoug, 2014. "Effects of Monetary Policy on the REIT Returns - Evidence from the United Kingdom," Working Papers 2014-063, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ibrahim Fatnassi should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.