First Name: Lanciné
Last Name: Diop
RePEc Short-ID: pdi335
Email: [This author has chosen not to make the email address public]
- Centre for Population, Poverty and Public Policy Studies / International Networks for Studies in Technology, Environment, Alternatives, Development (CEPS/INSTEAD)
- Location: Esch, Luxembourg
Phone: 00352 / 58 58 55 - 1
Fax: 00352 / 58 58 55 - 700
Postal: 3 Avenue de la Fonte, L-4364 Esch-sur-Alzette
Handle: RePEc:edi:cepsslu (more details at EDIRC)
- DIOP Lanciné, 2011. "Métropolisation et spécialisation sociale de l'espace : Quel effet de la frontière dans l'aire résidentielle transfrontalière de Luxembourg ?," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2011-25, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- DIOP Lanciné, 2011. "Luxembourg : les marchés fonciers et immobiliers transfrontaliers à l'épreuve de la métropolisation," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2011-48, CEPS/INSTEAD.
NEP Fields2 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Lanciné Diop should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.