Ion V Corbu
First Name: Ion
Middle Name: V
Last Name: Corbu
RePEc Short-ID: pco435
Phone: 0040 722598240
- Facultatea de Finante şi Banci
Universitatea Spiru Haret
- Location: Bucureşti, Romania
Phone: (004021) 455.1000
Fax: (004021) 314.39.08
Postal: no. 13 Street Ion Ghica, Quarter 3, Bucharest, Cod postal: 030045
Handle: RePEc:edi:ffuspro (more details at EDIRC)
- Covaci, Brindusa, 2009. "Comparative Analysis Between Leasing And Credit Bank Operations," Papers 2009/151, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein.
- Covaci, Brindusa, 2009. "Assisting Finance Decision Through Leasing," Papers 2009/29, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein.
- Covaci, Brindusa, 2009. "The pylons of e-economy," Papers 2009/18, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein.
- Covaci, Brindusa, 2006. "E-Banking And Financial Transaction Security," Papers 2009/120, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein.
NEP Fields2 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (1) 2009-06-17. Author is listed
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2009-06-17. Author is listed
- NEP-NEU: Neuroeconomics (1) 2009-07-03. Author is listed
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ion Corbu should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.