Jean Michel Chapuis
First Name: Jean Michel
Last Name: Chapuis
RePEc Short-ID: pch382
Postal Address: University of Paris 1 IREST 12 pl du panthéon 75005 Paris France
- Université Paris 1 (Panthéon-Sorbonne) - Institut de Recherche et d'Etudes Supérieures du Tourisme (IREST)
- Homepage: http://www.univ-paris1.fr/ufr/irest/
Location: Paris, France
- Jean Michel Chapuis, 2012. "Price Fairness versus Pricing Fairness," Post-Print hal-00694108, HAL.
- Jean Michel Chapuis, 2008. "Basics of Dynamic Programming for Revenue Management," Post-Print hal-00694132, HAL.
- Jean-Michel Chapuis & Mathieu Paquerot, 2003. "Politique d'endettement et réseau d'appartenance des dirigeants;capital structure and managers' influential networks," Working Papers CREGO 1030401, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Jean Michel Chapuis, 2009. "Is demand stationary a point to nesting booking limits in revenue management?," International Journal of Revenue Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(3), pages 219-234.
NEP Fields1 paper by this author was announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-HME: Heterodox Microeconomics (1) 2012-05-15. Author is listed
- NEP-IND: Industrial Organization (1) 2012-05-15. Author is listed
- NEP-MKT: Marketing (1) 2012-05-15. Author is listed
- NEP-TUR: Tourism Economics (1) 2012-05-15. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jean Michel Chapuis should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.