First Name: Chahnez
Last Name: Boudaya
RePEc Short-ID: pbo224
Postal Address: Maison des Sciences Economiques 106-112 Bd de l'Hôpital 75013 Paris France
Phone: +33 1 44 07 82 13
- Equipe Universitaire de Recherche en Économie Quantitative (EUREQua)
Centre d'Économie de la Sorbonne
Université Paris 1 (Panthéon-Sorbonne)
- Location: Paris, France
Phone: 33/ (0)1 55 43 41 96
Fax: 01 55 43 42 31
Postal: 106-112 bd de L'Hôpital, 75647 PARIS Cedex 13
Handle: RePEc:edi:madp1fr (more details at EDIRC)
- Chahnez Boudaya, 2006. "Stage-specific technology shocks and employment :could we reconcile with the RBC models ?," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v06043, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Chahnez Boudaya, 2005. "The effects of technological innovations on employment : a new explanation," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v05013, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
NEP Fields2 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2006-06-17. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2005-04-16 2006-06-17. Author is listed
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Chahnez Boudaya should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.