Should you send me an email?
I will not be able to help you with the following:
- What research is available on a specific topic?
- Please search or browse
through IDEAS. You may also find the RePEc Biblio useful.
- Could you send me this paper?
- I most probably do not have it. Please ask the author or the
publisher. See Help! for details.
- Where is this paper available online?
- If IDEAS does not list it as downloadable, it may still be. Please
see Help! for details.
- Could you send any new research about a topic?
- Please look at NEP or use MyIDEAS.
- Could you contact this author for me?
- Find the author this listing. If no email is listed, look up at the affilaiation website. If not registered, trace the author through EDIRC, noting where he/she is
affiliated. See Help! for details. I am not releasing an email address if the author chose to hide it.
- Could you send a repaired file for this downloadable paper?
- Contact the author or his/her institution. Again, see Help!.
This is email I will
be able to deal with:
- You want your institution's papers to be listed in IDEAS! (see first the instructions)
- You have some comments or suggestions about IDEAS!
- You want to volunteer with IDEAS or RePEc!
Finally, you may want to check out the RePEc blog or my home page.