Geert A. Zonnekeyn
First Name: Geert
Middle Name: A.
Last Name: Zonnekeyn
RePEc Short-ID: pzo9
- Europees Instituut Universiteit Gent
- Homepage: http://www.law.ugent.be/europe/index.html
- Geert Zonnekeyn, 2004. "Ec Liability For Non-Implementation Of Wto Dispute Settlement Decisions -- Are The Dice Cast?," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(2), pages 483-490, June.
- G. A. Zonnekeyn, 2004. "Review: The World Trade Organization -- Law, Practice and Policy," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(4), pages 928-931, December.
- Geert A. Zonnekeyn, 2003. "EC Liability for the Non-Implementation of WTO Dispute Settlement Decisions -- Advocate General Alber Proposes a 'Copernican Innovation' in the Case Law of the ECJ," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(3), pages 761-769, September.
- Zonnekeyn, Geert A, 1999. "The Legal Status of WTO Panel Reports in the EC Legal Order: Some Reflections on the Opinion of Advocate General Mischo in the Atlanta Case," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(4), pages 713-22, December.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Geert Zonnekeyn should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.