First Name: Daniel
Last Name: Tarka
RePEc Short-ID: pta70
- School of Applied Management and Decision Sciences
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland (United States)
Handle: RePEc:edi:smwalus (more details at EDIRC)
- Daniel Tarka & Kanes Rajah, 2005.
"Management team and technology strategy for success of high- growth SMEs,"
- Daniel Tarka & Kanes Rajah, 2005. "Management team and technology strategy for success of high- growth SMEs," Macroeconomics 0506006, EconWPA.
- Daniel Tarka, 2004. "High-growth Micro Enterprises:managing the risk aspects of enterprise growth," Microeconomics 0403004, EconWPA.
NEP Fields2 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2005-06-14. Author is listed
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (1) 2004-04-04. Author is listed
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (2) 2004-04-04 2005-06-14. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2005-06-14. Author is listed
- NEP-MFD: Microfinance (1) 2004-04-04. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Daniel Tarka & Kanes Rajah, 2005. "Management team and technology strategy for success of high- growth SMEs," Microeconomics 0506003, EconWPA.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Daniel Tarka should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.