|Terminal Degree:||2002 Department of Economics; Texas A&M University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Division of Economics Incheon, South Korea
RePEc:edi:deinhkr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Keun Lee & Jinyoung Kim & Junbyoung Oh & Kyoo-ho Park, 2013. "Economics of Intellectual Property in the Context of a Shifting Innovation Paradigm: A Review from the Perspective of Developing Countries," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(1), pages 29-42, March.
- Jun-Byoung Oh, 2006. "'Flying Under Radar': Southwest Airlines And Incumbents¡¯ Response To Entry," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 31(1), pages 149-171, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Keun Lee & Jinyoung Kim & Junbyoung Oh & Kyoo-ho Park, 2013.
"Economics of Intellectual Property in the Context of a Shifting Innovation Paradigm: A Review from the Perspective of Developing Countries,"
Global Economic Review,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(1), pages 29-42, March.
- Keun Lee and John Mathews, 2013. "Science, technology and innovation for sustainable development," CDP Background Papers 016, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Sanghoon Ahn & Bronwyn H. Hall & Keun Lee, 2014. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Intellectual Property for Economic Development, chapter 1, pages 1-8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Junbyoung Oh should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.