First Name: Samba
Last Name: Mbaye
RePEc Short-ID: pmb10
- Centre d'Études et de Recherches sur le Développement International (CERDI)
Université d'Auvergne (Clermont-Ferrand 1)
- Location: Clermont-Ferrand, France
Phone: (33-4) 73 17 74 00
Fax: (33-4) 73 17 74 28
Postal: 65 Bd. F. Mitterrand, 63000 Clermont-Ferrand
Handle: RePEc:edi:ceauvfr (more details at EDIRC)
- Mbaye, Samba, 2012. "Currency Undervaluation and Growth: Is there a Productivity Channel?," MPRA Paper 44261, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samba Mbaye, 2012.
"Beggar-thy-Neighbor Effects of Currency Undervaluation: Is China the Tip of the Iceberg?,"
- Samba Mbaye, 2012. "Beggar-thy-Neighbor Effects of Currency Undervaluation: Is China the Tip of the Iceberg?," Working Papers 201239, CERDI.
- Samba Mbaye, 2013. "Currency undervaluation and growth: Is there a productivity channel?," Economie Internationale, CEPII research center, issue 133, pages 8-28.
NEP Fields1 paper by this author was announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-IFN: International Finance (1) 2012-12-15. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2012-12-15. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Samba Mbaye, 2012. "Beggar-thy-Neighbor Effects of Currency Undervaluation: Is China the Tip of the Iceberg?," Working Papers halshs-00761380, HAL.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Samba Mbaye should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.