First Name: Pascal
Last Name: Hetze
RePEc Short-ID: phe171
- Institut für Volkswirtschaftlehre
- Location: Rostock, Germany
Postal: Ulmenstr. 69, 18057 Rostock
Handle: RePEc:edi:ivrosde (more details at EDIRC)
- Laura Bernardi & Pascal Hetze, 2008.
"Premise to the Rostock debate on demographic change "Should governments in Europe push much more aggressively for gender equality to raise fertility?","
MPIDR Working Papers
WP-2008-002, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
RePEc:ros:wpaper:66 is not listed on IDEAS
RePEc:ros:wpaper:65 is not listed on IDEAS
RePEc:ros:wpaper:32 is not listed on IDEAS
RePEc:ros:wpaper:59 is not listed on IDEAS
RePEc:ros:wpaper:57 is not listed on IDEAS
RePEc:ros:wpaper:73 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laura Bernardi & Pascal Hetze, 2011. "Preface to the Rostock Debate on Demographic Change," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 24(6), pages 175-178, February.
NEP Fields6 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-AGE: Economics of Ageing (2) 2007-12-01 2008-11-04. Author is listed
- NEP-DEV: Development (3) 2006-04-22 2006-12-01 2006-12-01. Author is listed
- NEP-HRM: Human Capital & Human Resource Management (1) 2006-04-22
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (2) 2005-12-09 2007-12-01. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2006-04-22 2006-12-01. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2006-12-01
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Pascal Hetze should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.