First Name: Filipa
Last Name: Correia
RePEc Short-ID: pco41
- Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL)
- Location: Santiago, Chile
Fax: (56-2) 2102069
Postal: Casilla 179-D, Santiago
Handle: RePEc:edi:eclaccl (more details at EDIRC)
ListsThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
- Filipa Correia, . "Monetary Policies in an Enlarged Euroland," International Economics Working Papers Series ces0111, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, International Economics.
NEP Fields1 paper by this author was announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2003-04-02. Author is listed
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (1) 2003-04-02. Author is listed
- NEP-IFN: International Finance (1) 2003-04-02. Author is listed
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Filipa Correia should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.