First Name: Marilena
Last Name: Ciobanasu
RePEc Short-ID: pci85
- Facultatea de Ştiinţe Economice
Universitatea Titu Maiorescu
- Location: Bucureşti, Romania
Handle: RePEc:edi:feutmro (more details at EDIRC)
- Marilena CIOBANASU & Iustin PRIESCU & Anca Mirela POSTOLE & Elena Mihaela ILIESCU, . "Tax Avoidance For Resident Business By Establishing Offshore Companies," Proceedings of the Fifth "Administration and Public Management" International Conference: "Public Institutions' Capacity to Implement the Administrative Reform Process", Bucharest, June 23-24, 2009 23, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania.
- Elena-Mihaela ILIESCU & Marilena CIOBANASU, 2010. "Country Risk – Barrier or Key Factor of Globalization," Timisoara Journal of Economics, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 3(3(11)), pages 175-182.
- Postole Mirela Anca & Gherghina Rodica & Ciobanasu Marilena, 2010.
"Risks Related to Public Debt Management,"
Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series,
Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 1798-1802, May.
RePEc:rom:campco:v:6:y:2010:i:1:p:236-245 is not listed on IDEAS
RePEc:rom:campco:v:6:y:2010:i:1:p:226-235 is not listed on IDEAS
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Postole Mirela Anca & Gherghina Rodica & Ciobanasu Marilena, 2010. "Risks Related to Public Debt Management," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 1798-1802, May.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marilena Ciobanasu should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.