First Name: Lucia
Last Name: Ceccato
RePEc Short-ID: pce98
Email: [This author has chosen not to make the email address public]
Postal Address: PhD programme in Analysis and Governance of Sustainable Development University of Ca Foscari, Venezia Dipartimento Scienze Economiche San Giobbe, Cannaregio 873, 30121 VE Tel: 041 234 9256 Fax: 041 234 9176 Universidade Federal da Bahia (UFBA Grupo de Recursos Hídricos (GRH) Escola Politécnica, 4 Andar, Rua Aristides Novis, 02 – Federação, SALVADOR + 55 (71) 3283 9787 – 9786 www.grh.ufba.br
Affiliation(in no particular order)
Dipartimento di Economia (Department of Economics)Location: Venezia, Italy
Università Ca' Foscari Venezia (University Ca' Foscari Venice)
Postal: Cannaregio, S. Giobbe no 873 , 30121 Venezia
Handle: RePEc:edi:dsvenit (more details at EDIRC)
Economics and OrganizationLocation: Venezia, Italy
School for Advanced Studies in Venice
Phone: (+39) 041 2201 242
Fax: (+39) 041 2201249
Postal: Dorsoduro 3488/U, 30123 Venezia
Handle: RePEc:edi:eosavit (more details at EDIRC)
- Lucia Ceccato & Valentina Giannini & Carlo Giupponi, 2010. "A Participatory Approach to Assess the Effectiveness of Responses to Cope With Flood Risk," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2010.28, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Carlo Giupponi & Lucia Ceccato & Valentina Giannini, 2009. "A participatory approach for assessing alternative climate change adaptation responses to cope with flooding risk in the upper Brahmaputra and Danube river basins," Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari" 2009_18, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
NEP Fields1 paper by this author was announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (1) 2010-04-04. Author is listed
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2010-04-04. Author is listed
- NEP-SEA: South East Asia (1) 2010-04-04. Author is listed
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Lucia Ceccato should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.