First Name: Derk
Last Name: Bienen
RePEc Short-ID: pbi163
Email: [This author has chosen not to make the email address public]
- (75%) BKP Development Research and Consulting
- Homepage: http://www.bkp-development.de
Location: Germany, Munich
- (25%) Department of Economics
College of Business and Economics
Addis Ababa University
- Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Handle: RePEc:edi:deaauet (more details at EDIRC)
- Derk Bienen, 2002. "Mindestlohnreformen in Südamerika – ökonomische Rechtfertigung und praktische Umsetzung," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 090, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Derk Bienen should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.