by members of
South African Institute of International Affairs
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Johannesburg, South Africa
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Draper, Peter & Freytag, Andreas & Al Doyaili, Sarah, 2012.
"Why should sub-Saharan Africa care about the Doha development round?,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2012-67, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Draper, Peter & Freytag, Andreas & Doyaili, Sarah Al, 2013. "Why should Sub-Saharan Africa care about the Doha Development Round?," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 7(19), pages 1-26.
- Andreas Freytag & Peter Draper & Matthias Bauer, 2011. "Sub-Saharan Africa and G20 Responses to the Global Financial Crises: First, do not harm," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 16-2011, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Andreas Freytag & Sebastian Voll & Peter Draper, 2010. "Global Financial Crisis, Protectionism and Current Account Deficit: South Africa on the Brink?," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 08-2009, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Peter Draper, 2010. "Rethinking the (European) Foundations of Sub-Saharan African Regional Economic Integration: A Political Economy Essay," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 293, OECD Publishing.
- Peter Draper & Andreas Freytag & Sebastian Voll, 2011. "Global Financial Crisis, Protectionism and Current Account Deficit," World Economics, World Economics, Economic & Financial Publishing, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 12(2), pages 129-152, April.