by members of
Nuffield Centre for Experimental Social Sciences (CESS)
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Economics Group, Nuffield College
Department of Economics
Oxford, United Kingdom
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Fehrler, Sebastian & Przepiorka, Wojtek, 2013. "Charitable Giving as a Signal of Trustworthiness: Disentangling the Signaling Benefits of Altruistic Acts," IZA Discussion Papers 7148, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wojtek Przepiorka, 2012. "Ethnic discrimination and signals of trustworthiness in an online market: Evidence from two field experiments," Discussion Papers 2012002, University of Oxford, Nuffield College.
- Andreas Diekmann & Wojtek Przepiorka & Heiko Rauhut, 2011. "Lifting the veil of ignorance: An experiment on the contagiousness of norm violations," Discussion Papers 2011004, University of Oxford, Nuffield College.
- Andreas Diekmann & Wojtek Przepiorka, 2005. "The Evolution of Trust and Reputation: Results from Simulation Experiments," Experimental 0508005, EconWPA.
- Wojtek Przepiorka, 2010. "Diego Gambetta: Codes of the Underworld: How Criminals Communicate," Rationality, Markets and Morals, Frankfurt School Verlag, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, vol. 1(36), August.