by members of
Institut für Internationale Wirtschaftspolitik
Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn
(Institute for International Economics, University of Bonn))These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- S. Meral Cakici, 2011. "Default Risk Premium and Aggregate Fluctuations in a Small Open Economy," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1131, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Evers, Michael & Niemann, Stefan & Schiffbauer, Marc, 2009. "Inflation, Liquidity Risk and Long-run TFP - Growth," Papers DYNREG48, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Michael Evers, 2007. "Optimal Monetary Policy in an Interdependent World," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse10_2007, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Michael P. Evers, 2007. "Optimum Policy Domains in an Interdependent World," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse12_2007, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Stefan Niemann & Michael Evers & Marc Schiffbauer, 2007. "Inflation, Investment Composition and Total Factor Productivity," Economics Discussion Papers 632, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Evers, Michael P., 2013. "Strategic monetary policy in interdependent economies: Gains from coordination reconsidered," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 360-376.
- Evers, Michael P., 2012. "Federal fiscal transfer rules in monetary unions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 507-525.
- Cakici, S. Meral, 2012. "Technology shocks under varying degrees of financial openness," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 232-245.
- Cakici, S. Meral, 2011. "Financial integration and business cycles in a small open economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1280-1302.
- C. Alper & S. Cakici, 2009. "Financial Liberalization, Fiscal Prudence and Growth: Panel Evidence from 1980–2003," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 509-524, September.
- Michael Evers, 2006. "Federal fiscal transfers in monetary unions: A NOEM approach," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 463-488, August.