by members of
Gazdaság- és Társadalomtudományi Kar
Szent István Egyetem
(Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, Szent Istvan University))These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles | Chapters |
- Janos Feher & Martha Szigeti Bonifert, 1998. "The Application of Change Management Methods at Business Organization Operating in Hungary: Challenges in the Business and Cultural Environment and First Practical Experiences," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 198, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Katalin Botos & József Botos & Dániel Béres & József Csernák & Erzsébet Németh, 2012. "Financial Literacy and Risk-Taking of Households in the Hungarian Central Great Plain," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 57(3), pages 267-285.
- Dániel Béres & Katalin Huzdik, 2012. "Financial Literacy and Macro-economics," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 57(3), pages 298-312.
- Meszaros, Kornelia & Beres, Daniel, 2011. "A magyar marhahÃºs versenyesÃ©lyei az EU-ban," GAZDÁLKODÁS: Scientific Journal on Agricultural Economics, KÁROLY RÓBERT OKTATÓ-KUTATÓ Kht., KÁROLY RÓBERT OKTATÓ-KUTATÓ Kht., vol. 55(7).
- Szucs, Imre, 2008. "Data Mining Based Model Aggregation," GAZDÁLKODÁS: Scientific Journal on Agricultural Economics, KÁROLY RÓBERT OKTATÓ-KUTATÓ Kht., KÁROLY RÓBERT OKTATÓ-KUTATÓ Kht., vol. 51(19).
- Imre Szûcs, 2007. "Unstable regions in the scorecards’ input space," Proceedings Papers of Business Sciences: Symposium for Young Researchers (FIKUSZ) 2007, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management, in: Anna Francsovics (ed.), Symposium for Young Researchers 2007: Proceedings, pages 181-186 Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.