by members of
Government of Hungary
(State Audit Office, )These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Journal articles |
- Gyula Pulay & János Máté & Ildikó Németh & Andrásné Zelei, 2013. "Budgetary Risks of Monetary Policy with Special Regard to the Debt Rule," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 58(1), pages 11-34.
- Katalin Botos & József Botos & Dániel Béres & József Csernák & Erzsébet Németh, 2012. "Financial Literacy and Risk-Taking of Households in the Hungarian Central Great Plain," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 57(3), pages 267-285.
- Dániel Béres & Katalin Huzdik, 2012. "Financial Literacy and Macro-economics," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 57(3), pages 298-312.
- Meszaros, Kornelia & Beres, Daniel, 2011. "A magyar marhahÃºs versenyesÃ©lyei az EU-ban," GAZDÁLKODÁS: Scientific Journal on Agricultural Economics, KÁROLY RÓBERT OKTATÓ-KUTATÓ Kht., vol. 55(7).
- Gábor Nahlik & Erzsébet Németh & Zoltán András Dániel & Csaba Lábodi & Pál Gyurik, 2009. "Developmental Directions of the Clusters in Hungary," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 9(4), pages 87-98.