MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research
International Journal of Economics
2014, Volume 1, Issue 5
- 1-6 Determinants of Effective Tax Rates for Firms Listed on Chinese Stock Market: Panel Models with Two-Sided Censors Patterns in Neighboring Areas
by Yong-Ching Chiou. & Yao-Chih Hsieh. & Wenyi Lin
- 26-34 Marine Fisheries and Mariculture in Croatia: Economic and Trade Analysis
by Federica De Leo, Pier Paolo Miglietta, SlaÄ‘ana PavlinoviÄ‡
- 35-45 Marine Fisheries and Mariculture in Croatia: Economic and Trade Analysis.Data Envelopment Analysis with Missing Data: An Application to Life Insurance Industry in Taiwan
by Yao-Hung Yang, Yueh-Chiang Lee.
- 46-56 Value Concept and Economic Growth Model
by Truong Hong Trinh.
2014, Volume 1, Issue 4
- 01-13 Is There a Case for Fuel Subsidy Removal in Malaysia?
by Nor Azam Abdul Razak. & Russayani Ismail. & Roslan Abdul Hakim.
- 30-36 Will the Unemployment Rate Fall with a Robust Forecast for the U.S. Current Account Balance?
by Mehdi Hojjat,Ph.D.
- 37-46 Balance of payments; Economic growth; Inflation; Unemployment; Stability
by Francis Agboola Oluleye.
- 47-57 Capital Market, Financial Deepening and Nigeriaâ€™s Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence
by Raymond Osi Alenoghena.
2014, Volume 1, Issue 3
- 1-14 Defragmenting the Effect of Major News Announcements on Financial Markets
by Ikhlaas Gurrib
- 15-26 Can Inflation Targeting Mitigate Monetary Policy Time-inconsistency?
by Gabriel Caldas Montes
- 27-44 The Political Economy of Trade Relations between India-Pakistan
by Kishore C. Dash. & Robert K. McCleery.
- 45-58 A New Perspective of Benevolent Loan, QARD Al-Hassan, Using Upfront Payment â€˜Mesbah Pointâ€™
by Feroza Ragnath. & Amir Behnam Izadyar.
- 59-70 Implications of the US -South Korea Free Trade Agreement on Agricultural Exports from the US
by Srinivasa Konduru. & Tae Hun Kim. & Mechel Paggi.
- 71-79 Implications of the US -South Korea Free Trade Agreement on Agricultural Exports from the US
by Mustafa METE & Filiz SANAL Ã‡EVÄ°K & M.Vahit EREN
2014, Volume 1, Issue 2
- 1-15 Public Sector Financial Management and Output Growth in Nigeria: A Predictive Causality Test and Two-stage Least Square Approach Patterns in Neighboring Areas
by Ernest Simeon Odior & Raymond OsiAlenoghena
- 16-21 FDI and Export Linkage Revisited: The Case of Bangladesh Patterns in Neighboring Areas
by Muhammad Shariat Ullah & Farida Yasmeen
- 22-29 Determinants of International Competiveness Patterns in Neighboring Areas
by Hojjat Mehdi
- 30-44 Urban Attributes and Regional Differences in Productivity: Evidence from the External Economics of Brazilian Micro-regions from 2000 - 2010
by Rodrigo Ferreira SimÃµes & Elton Eduardo Freitas
- 45-56 Delayed Effects of Graduate Education on Increased Productivity
by John Simister
- 57-69 The Spillover Effect of Technological Progress Based on Two Sector Model: An Empirical Study of Chinese Manufacturing Sector
by Sun Xiao-hua & Wang Yun
2014, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 1-14 Risk weighted alpha index â€“ analysis of the ASX50 index Patterns in Neighboring Areas
by Nipun Agarwal
- 15-19 Should universities be subsidized? â€“ A reference point view
by Eva Berde
- 20-28 Investigating smooth breaks in real exchange rates
by Ching-Mei Chu
- 29-45 Market power consolidation and M&A success: A study of US-American and German utility takeovers
by Robert Fraunhoffer
- 46-60 MarketCapturing volatility and its spillover in South Asian countries
by Ruchika Gahlota
- 61-74 A weighted least squares analysis of globalization and the Nigerian stock market performance
by Alenoghena Osi Raymond & Odior Simeon Ernest
- 75-89 Agriculture and growth nexus in Gambia
by Bukhari Sillah & Odior Simeon Ernest