Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA)
IZA Discussion Papers
- 9760 Social Contacts, Dutch Language Proficiency and Immigrant Economic Performance in the Netherlands: A Longitudinal Study
by Chiswick, Barry R. & Wang, Zhiling
- 9759 Open Borders, Transport Links and Local Labor Markets
by Aslund, Olof & Engdahl, Mattias
- 9758 Technology-Skill Complementarity in the Early Phase of Industrialization
by Franck, Raphaël & Galor, Oded
- 9757 Enriching Students Pays Off: Evidence from an Individualized Gifted and Talented Program in Secondary Education
by Booij, Adam S. & Haan, Ferry & Plug, Erik
- 9756 Cognitive and Non-Cognitive Costs of Daycare 0–2 for Girls
by Fort, Margherita & Ichino, Andrea & Zanella, Giulio
- 9755 Education Policies and Migration across European Countries
by Aparicio Fenoll, Ainhoa & Kuehn, Zoë
- 9754 Reconciling the Divergence in Aggregate U.S. Wage Series
by Champagne, Julien & Kurmann, Andre & Stewart, Jay
- 9753 More Unequal, But More Mobile? Earnings Inequality and Mobility in OECD Countries
by Garnero, Andrea & Hijzen, Alexander & Martin, Sébastien
- 9752 The Evolution of Social Mobility: Norway over the 20th Century
by Pekkarinen, Tuomas & Salvanes, Kjell G. & Sarvimäki, Matti
- 9751 Chronic Material Deprivation and Long‐Term Poverty in Europe in the Pre‐Crisis Period
by Papadopoulos, Fotis & Tsakloglou, Panos
- 9750 Mobility into and out of Poverty in Europe in the 1990s and the Pre‐Crisis Period: The Role of Income, Demographic and Labour Market Events
by Andriopoulou, Eirini & Tsakloglou, Panos
- 9749 Evaluating the Long-Run Impact of an Innovative Anti-Poverty Program: Evidence Using Household Panel Data
by Asadullah, Niaz & Ara, Jinnat
- 9748 The China Shock: Learning from Labor Market Adjustment to Large Changes in Trade
by Autor, David & Dorn, David & Hanson, Gordon H.
- 9747 China's Sex Ratio and Crime: Behavioral Change or Financial Necessity?
by Cameron, Lisa A. & Meng, Xin & Zhang, Dandan
- 9746 China's Family Planning Policies and Their Labor Market Consequences
by Wang, Fei & Zhao, Liqiu & Zhao, Zhong
- 9745 The Effect of Housing Wealth on Labor Force Participation: Evidence from China
by Fu, Shihe & Liao, Yu & Zhang, Junfu
- 9744 The Entrepreneurship Beveridge Curve
by Gries, Thomas & Jungblut, Stefan & Naudé, Wim
- 9743 Business in Genocide: Understanding and Avoiding Complicity
by Stel, Nora & Naudé, Wim
- 9742 Assessing the Effects of Disability Insurance Experience Rating: The Case of the Netherlands
by De Groot, Nynke & Koning, Pierre
- 9741 Offshoring and Labor Markets
by Hummels, David & Munch, Jakob R. & Xiang, Chong
- 9740 Firm Dynamics and Employment Protection: Evidence from Sectoral Data
by Bottasso, Anna & Conti, Maurizio & Sulis, Giovanni
- 9739 The Effect of Announced Downsizing on Workplace Performance: Evidence from a Retail Chain
by Friebel, Guido & Heinz, Matthias & Zubanov, Nikolay
- 9738 Cyclical and Market Determinants of Involuntary Part-Time Employment
by Valletta, Robert G. & Bengali, Leila & van der List, Catherine
- 9737 What If Your Boss Is a Woman? Work Organization, Work-Life Balance and Gender Discrimination at the Workplace
by Lucifora, Claudio & Vigani, Daria
- 9736 Differences in Job De-Routinization in OECD Countries: Evidence from PIAAC
by de la Rica, Sara & Gortazar, Lucas
- 9735 Work Hour Mismatch and Job Mobility: Adjustment Channels and Resolution Rates
by Knaus, Michael C. & Otterbach, Steffen
- 9734 The Link between R&D, Innovation and Productivity: Are Micro Firms Different?
by Baumann, Julian & Kritikos, Alexander S.
- 9733 To Be Born Is Not Enough: The Key Role of Innovative Startups
by Colombelli, Alessandra & Krafft, Jackie & Vivarelli, Marco
- 9732 The Prodigal Son: Does the Younger Brother Always Care for His Parents in Old Age?
by Komura, Mizuki & Ogawa, Hikaru
- 9731 Identity Conflict with Cross-Border Spillovers
by Bakshi, Dripto & Dasgupta, Indraneel
- 9730 The New Economic Case for Migration Restrictions: An Assessment
by Clemens, Michael A. & Pritchett, Lant
- 9729 Job Loss and Immigrant Labor Market Performance
by Bratsberg, Bernt & Raaum, Oddbjørn & Røed, Knut
- 9728 Intergenerational Persistence of Health in the U.S.: Do Immigrants Get Healthier as They Assimilate?
by Akbulut-Yuksel, Mevlude & Kugler, Adriana
- 9727 Integration of Ethnic Minorities: Do They Divorce as Natives Do?
by Schultz-Nielsen, Marie Louise & Bonke, Jens
- 9726 Ethnic Diversity and Well-Being
by Akay, Alpaslan & Constant, Amelie F. & Giulietti, Corrado & Guzi, Martin
- 9725 The Causal Effects of World War II Military Service
by Cousley, Alex & Siminski, Peter & Ville, Simon
- 9724 Integrated Macroeconomic Production Function for Open Economies: A New Schumpeterian Solow Model for Globalization
by Welfens, Paul J. J.
- 9723 Earnings Premiums and Penalties for Self-Employment and Informal Employees around the World
by Gindling, T. H. & Mossaad, Nadwa & Newhouse, David
- 9722 Why Are Fewer Married Women Joining the Work Force in India? A Decomposition Analysis over Two Decades
by Afridi, Farzana & Dinkelman, Taryn & Mahajan, Kanika
- 9721 Public Expenditure, Demography and Growth: Theory and Evidence from India
by Das, Pranab Kumar & Kar, Saibal
- 9720 Spatial Distribution of US Employment in an Urban Wage-Efficiency Setting
by Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Molina, José Alberto & Velilla, Jorge
- 9719 Optimal Income Taxation with Unemployment and Wage Responses: A Sufficient Statistics Approach
by Kroft, Kory & Kucko, Kavan & Lehmann, Etienne & Schmieder, Johannes F.
- 9718 What Has Been Happening to UK Income Inequality since the Mid-1990s? Answers from Reconciled and Combined Household Survey and Tax Return Data
by Burkhauser, Richard V. & Herault, Nicolas & Jenkins, Stephen P. & Wilkins, Roger
- 9717 Reservation Wages and the Wage Flexibility Puzzle
by Koenig, Felix & Manning, Alan & Petrongolo, Barbara
- 9716 Determining Minimum Wages in China: Do Economic Factors Dominate?
by Dreger, Christian & Kosfeld, Reinhold & Zhang, Yanqun
- 9715 The Effects of the Minimum Wage on Earnings Inequality: Evidence from China
by Lin, Carl & Yun, Myeong-Su
- 9714 Smoking Peer Effects among Adolescents: Are Popular Teens More Influential?
by Robalino, Juan David
- 9713 The Economics of Healthy Ageing in China
by Heshmati, Almas
- 9712 Does Medicaid Coverage for Pregnant Women Affect Prenatal Health Behaviors?
by Dave, Dhaval M. & Kaestner, Robert & Wehby, George
- 9711 Causal Effects of Mental Health Treatment on Education Outcomes for Youth in the Justice System
by Cuellar, Alison Evans & Dave, Dhaval M.
- 9710 It's About Time: Effects of the Affordable Care Act Dependent Coverage Mandate on Time Use
by Colman, Gregory & Dave, Dhaval M.
- 9709 Profiling the US Sick Leave Landscape
by Susser, Philip & Ziebarth, Nicolas R.
- 9708 Peer Effects in Employment Status: Evidence from Housing Lotteries for Forced Evacuees in Fukushima
by Kondo, Ayako & Shoji, Masahiro
- 9707 Something from Nothing: Estimating Consumption Rates Using Propensity Scores, with Application to Emissions Reduction Policies
by Bardsley, Nicholas & Büchs, Milena & Schnepf, Sylke V.
- 9706 The Finite Sample Performance of Inference Methods for Propensity Score Matching and Weighting Estimators
by Bodory, Hugo & Camponovo, Lorenzo & Huber, Martin & Lechner, Michael
- 9705 Identity-driven Cooperation versus Competition
by Snower, Dennis J. & Bosworth, Steven J.
- 9704 Gossip and the Efficiency of Interactions
by Fehr, Dietmar & Sutter, Matthias
- 9703 Cooperation, Motivation and Social Balance
by Bosworth, Steven J. & Singer, Tania & Snower, Dennis J.
- 9702 Cheating in the Lab Predicts Fraud in the Field: An Experiment in Public Transportations
by Dai, Zhixin & Galeotti, Fabio & Villeval, Marie Claire
- 9701 Bread and Bullets
by Akerlof, George A. & Snower, Dennis J.
- 9700 College Party Culture and Sexual Assault
by Lindo, Jason M. & Siminski, Peter & Swensen, Isaac D.
- 9699 Life-Cycle Educational Choices: Evidence for Two German Cohorts
by Biewen, Martin & Tapalaga, Madalina
- 9698 Deconstructing Theories of Overeducation in Europe: A Wage Decomposition Approach
by McGuinness, Seamus & Pouliakas, Konstantinos
- 9697 The Effect of Choice Options in Training Curricula on the Supply of and Demand for Apprenticeships
by Jansen, Anika & de Grip, Andries & Kriechel, Ben
- 9696 The Effect of Supplemental Instruction on Academic Performance: An Encouragement Design Experiment
by Paloyo, Alfredo R. & Rogan, Sally & Siminski, Peter
- 9695 The Effect of Degree Attainment on Arrests: Evidence from a Randomized Social Experiment
by Amin, Vikesh & Flores, Carlos A. & Flores-Lagunes, Alfonso & Parisian, Daniel J.
- 9694 Fully Integrating Upper-Secondary Vocational and Academic Courses: A Flexible New Way?
by Polidano, Cain & Tabasso, Domenico
- 9693 Who Works for Whom? Worker Sorting in a Model of Entrepreneurship with Heterogeneous Labor Markets
by Dinlersoz, Emin & Hyatt, Henry R. & Janicki, Hubert P.
- 9692 The Effectiveness of Medical and Vocational Interventions for Reducing Sick Leave of Self-Employed Workers
by Baert, Stijn & van der Klaauw, Bas & van Lomwel, Gijsbert
- 9691 Gradual Collective Wage Bargaining
by Dobbelaere, Sabien & Luttens, Roland Iwan
- 9690 When Does HRM 'Work' in Small British Enterprises?
by White, Michael & Bryson, Alex
- 9689 Something in the Air? Pollution, Allergens and Children's Cognitive Functioning
by Marcotte, Dave E.
- 9688 Parental Influences on Health and Longevity: Lessons from a Large Sample of Adoptees
by Lindahl, Mikael & Lundberg, Evelina & Palme, Mårten & Simeonova, Emilia
- 9687 Can Parental Migration Reduce Petty Corruption in Education?
by Höckel, Lisa Sofie & Santos Silva, Manuel & Stöhr, Tobias
- 9686 Parenting Style as an Investment in Human Development
by Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Salamanca, Nicolas & Zhu, Anna
- 9685 Employment Adjustments around Childbirth
by Pertold-Gebicka, Barbara & Pertold, Filip & Datta Gupta, Nabanita
- 9684 Does Financial Deregulation Boost Top Incomes? Evidence from the Big Bang
by Tanndal, Julia & Waldenström, Daniel
- 9683 Asymmetric Labor-Supply Responses to Wage-Rate Changes: Evidence from a Field Experiment
by Doerrenberg, Philipp & Duncan, Denvil & Loeffler, Max
- 9682 Soda Taxes and the Prices of Sodas and Other Drinks: Evidence from Mexico
by Grogger, Jeff
- 9681 Greying the Budget: Ageing and Preferences over Public Policies
by de Mello, Luiz & Schotte, Simone & Tiongson, Erwin R. & Winkler, Hernan
- 9680 Paying to Avoid Recession: Using Reenlistment to Estimate the Cost of Unemployment
by Borgschulte, Mark & Martorell, Paco
- 9679 The Price of Gold: Dowry and Death in India
by Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Chakravarty, Abhishek & Gulesci, Selim
- 9678 Long-Lasting Effects of Socialist Education
by Fuchs-Schündeln, Nicola & Masella, Paolo
- 9677 Top Incomes and Human Well-being Around the World
by Burkhauser, Richard V. & De Neve, Jan-Emmanuel & Powdthavee, Nattavudh
- 9676 Paradox Lost?
by Easterlin, Richard A.
- 9675 Tattoos, Life Style and the Labor Market
by Dillingh, Rik & Kooreman, Peter & Potters, Jan
- 9674 The Preference Survey Module: A Validated Instrument for Measuring Risk, Time, and Social Preferences
by Falk, Armin & Becker, Anke & Dohmen, Thomas & Huffman, David B. & Sunde, Uwe
- 9673 Sleep Restriction and Time‐of‐Day Impacts on Simple Social Interaction
by Dickinson, David L. & McElroy, Todd
- 9672 Islamism and Gender Relations in the Muslim World as Reflected in Recent World Values Survey Data
by Tausch, Arno & Heshmati, Almas
- 9671 Why Wait? A Century of Education, Marriage Timing and Gender Roles
by Iyigun, Murat & Lafortune, Jeanne
- 9670 Self-Reported Health and Gender: The Role of Social Norms
by Caroli, Eve & Weber-Baghdiguian, Lexane
- 9669 Gender in Jeopardy!: The Role of Opponent Gender in High-Stakes Competition
by Jetter, Michael & Walker, Jay K.
- 9668 Discouraged Immigrants and the Missing Pop in EPOP
by Norlander, Peter & Sorensen, Todd A.
- 9667 The Impact of Syrian Refugees on the Labor Market in Neighboring Countries: Empirical Evidence from Jordan
by Fakih, Ali & Ibrahim, May
- 9666 What Drives the Legalization of Immigrants? Evidence from IRCA
by Casarico, Alessandra & Facchini, Giovanni & Frattini, Tommaso
- 9665 Australia Farewell: Predictors of Emigration in the 2000s
by Burkhauser, Richard V. & Hahn, Markus & Hall, Matthew & Watson, Nicole
- 9664 The Acceleration of Immigrant Unhealthy Assimilation
by Giuntella, Osea & Stella, Luca
- 9663 New Perspectives on Ethnic Segregation over Time and Space: A Domains Approach
by van Ham, Maarten & Tammaru, Tiit
- 9662 Intergenerational Transmission of Skills and Differences in Labor Market Outcomes for Blacks and Whites
by Okumura, Tsunao & Usui, Emiko
- 9661 Gender and Racial Differences in Peer Effects of Limited English Students: A Story of Language or Ethnicity?
by Diette, Timothy M. & Uwaifo Oyelere, Ruth
- 9660 When Do Gender Wage Differences Emerge? A Study of Azerbaijan's Labor Market
by Pastore, Francesco & Sattar, Sarosh & Sinha, Nistha & Tiongson, Erwin R.
- 9659 The Evolution of Gender Gaps in Industrialized Countries
by Olivetti, Claudia & Petrongolo, Barbara
- 9658 Are Men Given Priority for Top Jobs? Investigating the Glass Ceiling in the Italian Academia
by De Paola, Maria & Ponzo, Michela & Scoppa, Vincenzo
- 9657 Gender Differences in Altruism: Responses to a Natural Disaster
by Lilley, Matthew & Slonim, Robert
- 9656 The Gender Wage Gap: Extent, Trends, and Explanations
by Blau, Francine D. & Kahn, Lawrence M.
- 9655 Consumption Smoothing in the Demand for Health Care
by Kristensen, Nicolai & Andersen, Henrik Lindegaard
- 9654 Crowding Out in the Labour Market: Do Employers Lend a Hand?
by Verhaest, Dieter & Bogaert, Elene & Dereymaeker, Jeroen & Mestdagh, Laura & Baert, Stijn
- 9653 How Soon Is Now? Evidence of Present Bias from Convex Time Budget Experiments
by Balakrishnan, Uttara & Haushofer, Johannes & Jakiela, Pamela
- 9652 Religion and Depression in Adolescence
by Cooley Fruehwirth, Jane & Iyer, Sriya & Zhang, Anwen
- 9651 Social Insurance with Competitive Insurance Markets and Risk Misperception
by Cremer, Helmuth & Roeder, Kerstin
- 9650 Market Design for Altruistic Supply: Evidence from the Lab
by Slonim, Robert & Wang, Carmen
- 9649 Does It Pay to Care? Prosocial Engagement and Employment Opportunities
by Baert, Stijn & Vujić, Sunčica
- 9648 The Compromise Effect in Action: Lessons from a Restaurant's Menu
by Pinger, Pia & Ruhmer-Krell, Isabel & Schumacher, Heiner
- 9647 Is Shale Development Drilling Holes in the Human Capital Pipeline?
by Rickman, Dan S. & Wang, Hongbo & Winters, John V.
- 9646 Empirical Evidence on the Effectiveness of Social Public Procurement Policy: The Case of the Swiss Apprenticeship Training System
by Strupler Leiser, Mirjam & Wolter, Stefan C.
- 9645 Television, Cognitive Ability, and High School Completion
by Hernaes, Oeystein & Markussen, Simen & Røed, Knut
- 9644 Can Welfare Conditionality Combat High School Dropout?
by Hernaes, Oeystein & Markussen, Simen & Røed, Knut
- 9643 Higher Education Expansion and Labor Market Outcomes for Young College Graduates
by Ou, Dongshu & Zhao, Zhong
- 9642 Immigration and Prices: Quasi-Experimental Evidence from Syrian Refugees in Turkey
by Balkan, Binnur & Tumen, Semih
- 9641 Leader Networks and Transaction Costs: A Chinese Experiment in Interjurisdictional Contracting
by Chau, Nancy & Qin, Yu & Zhang, Weiwen
- 9640 Remittances and Expenditure Patterns of the Left Behinds in Rural China
by Démurger, Sylvie & Wang, Xiaoqian
- 9639 Temporary and Permanent Migrant Selection: Theory and Evidence of Ability-Search Cost Dynamics
by Chen, Joyce J & Kosec, Katrina & Mueller, Valerie
- 9638 Local Labor Market Conditions and Crime: Evidence from the Brazilian Trade Liberalization
by Dix-Carneiro, Rafael & Soares, Rodrigo R. & Ulyssea, Gabriel
- 9637 Subjective Well-being in China, 2005-2010: The Role of Relative Income, Gender and Location
by Asadullah, Niaz & Xiao, Saizi & Yeoh, Emile Kok-Kheng
- 9636 Does Joining the EU Make You Happy? Evidence from Bulgaria and Romania
by Nikolova, Milena & Nikolaev, Boris
- 9635 The Urban Wage Premium in Imperfect Labour Markets
by Hirsch, Boris & Jahn, Elke J. & Oberfichtner, Michael
- 9634 A Wage-Efficiency Spatial Model for US Self-Employed Workers
by Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Molina, José Alberto & Velilla, Jorge
- 9633 Low Paid Employment in Britain: Estimating State-Dependence and Stepping Stone Effects
by Cai, Lixin & Mavromaras, Kostas G. & Sloane, Peter J.
- 9632 Seniority Rules, Worker Mobility and Wages: Evidence from Multi-Country Linked Employer-Employee Data
by Böckerman, Petri & Skedinger, Per & Uusitalo, Roope
- 9631 The Puzzling Fixity of Multiple Job Holding across Regions and Labor Markets
by Hirsch, Barry & Husain, Muhammad M. & Winters, John V.
- 9630 Multiple Job Holding, Local Labor Markets, and the Business Cycle
by Hirsch, Barry & Husain, Muhammad M. & Winters, John V.
- 9629 Working Hard in the Wrong Place: A Mismatch-Based Explanation to the UK Productivity Puzzle
by Patterson, Christina & Sahin, Aysegül & Topa, Giorgio & Violante, Giovanni L.
- 9628 Personality Traits and the Evaluation of Start-Up Subsidies
by Caliendo, Marco & Künn, Steffen & Weißenberger, Martin
- 9627 Is There a Rationale to Contact the Unemployed Right from the Start? Evidence from a Natural Field Experiment
by van Landeghem, Bert & Cörvers, Frank & de Grip, Andries
- 9626 The Role of Sickness in the Evaluation of Job Search Assistance and Sanctions
by van den Berg, Gerard J. & Hofmann, Barbara & Uhlendorff, Arne
- 9625 The Support Paradox in Community Enterprise Experiments in The Netherlands
by Kleinhans, Reinout & van Ham, Maarten
- 9624 Making Disability Work? The Effects of Financial Incentives on Partially Disabled Workers
by Koning, Pierre & van Sonsbeek, Jan-Maarten
- 9623 Electoral Incentives and the Allocation of Public Funds
by Finan, Frederico S. & Mazzocco, Maurizio
- 9622 Targeted Business Incentives and the Debt Behavior of Households
by Di, Wenhua & Millimet, Daniel L.
- 9621 The Health Implications of Social Pensions: Evidence from China's New Rural Pension Scheme
by Cheng, Lingguo & Liu, Hong & Zhang, Ye & Zhao, Zhong
- 9620 Are Japanese Men of Pensionable Age Underemployed or Overemployed?
by Usui, Emiko & Shimizutani, Satoshi & Oshio, Takashi
- 9619 Working Time Reductions at the End of the Career: Do They Prolong the Time Spent in Employment?
by Albanese, Andrea & Cockx, Bart & Thuy, Yannick
- 9618 Fiscal Sustainability and Demographic Change: A Micro Approach for 27 EU Countries
by Dolls, Mathias & Doorley, Karina & Paulus, Alari & Schneider, Hilmar & Siegloch, Sebastian & Sommer, Eric
- 9617 Opening the Blackbox: How Does Labor Market Policy Affect the Job Seekers' Behavior? A Field Experiment
by Arni, Patrick
- 9616 Religion, Discrimination and Trust
by Chuah, Swee Hoon & Gächter, Simon & Hoffmann, Robert & Tan, Jonathan H. W.
- 9615 The Importance of Peers for Compliance with Norms of Fair Sharing
by Gächter, Simon & Gerhards, Leonie & Nosenzo, Daniele
- 9614 Same Process, Different Outcomes: Group Performance in an Acquiring a Company Experiment
by Casari, Marco & Zhang, Jingjing & Jackson, Christine
- 9613 Does Self-Control Depletion Affect Risk Attitudes?
by Gerhardt, Holger & Schildberg-Hörisch, Hannah & Willrodt, Jana
- 9612 Women Do Not Play Their Aces: The Consequences of Shying Away
by Claussen, Jörg & Czibor, Eszter & van Praag, Mirjam C.
- 9611 A Review of the Circular Economy and its Implementation
by Heshmati, Almas
- 9610 Effects of Unionization on Workplace-Safety Enforcement: Regression-Discontinuity Evidence
by Sojourner, Aaron J. & Yang, Jooyoung
- 9609 The Dynamic Effect of Disability on Work and Subjective Wellbeing in Australia
by Jones, Melanie & Mavromaras, Kostas G. & Sloane, Peter J. & Wei, Zhang
- 9608 The Relationship between Maternal Pre-Pregnancy BMI and Preschool Obesity
by Averett, Susan L. & Fletcher, Erin K.
- 9607 Capital Income Taxation and Household Production
by Apps, Patricia & Rees, Ray
- 9606 Do Higher Corporate Taxes Reduce Wages?
by Fuest, Clemens & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian
- 9605 Lower Bounds and the Linearity Assumption in Parametric Estimations of Inequality of Opportunity
by Hufe, Paul & Peichl, Andreas
- 9604 Identification and Inference in Regression Discontinuity Designs with a Manipulated Running Variable
by Gerard, Francois & Rokkanen, Miikka & Rothe, Christoph
- 9603 Socio-Economic Segregation in European Capital Cities: Increasing Separation between Poor and Rich
by Musterd, Sako & Marcińczak, Szymon & van Ham, Maarten & Tammaru, Tiit
- 9602 Types of Spatial Mobility and the Ethnic Context of Destination Neighbourhoods in Estonia
by Mägi, Kadi & Leetmaa, Kadri & Tammaru, Tiit & van Ham, Maarten
- 9601 Gender Discrimination and Common Property Resources
by Casari, Marco & Lisciandra, Maurizio
- 9600 Job Search, Locus of Control, and Internal Migration
by Caliendo, Marco & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Hennecke, Juliane & Uhlendorff, Arne
- 9599 Immigration, Human Capital Formation and Endogenous Economic Growth
by Ehrlich, Isaac & Kim, Jinyoung
- 9598 Can Admissions Percent Plans Lead to Better Collegiate Fit for Minority Students?
by Cortes, Kalena E. & Lincove, Jane Arnold
- 9597 Local Signals and the Returns to Foreign Education
by Tani, Massimiliano
- 9596 The Wage Returns to Education over the Life-Cycle: Heterogeneity and the Role of Experience
by Buscha, Franz & Dickson, Matt
- 9595 Changing Faculty Employment at Four-Year Colleges and Universities in the United States
by Zhang, Liang & Ehrenberg, Ronald G. & Liu, Xiangmin
- 9594 Connections in Scientific Committees and Applicants' Self-Selection: Evidence from a Natural Randomized Experiment
by Bagues, Manuel F. & Sylos-Labini, Mauro & Zinovyeva, Natalia
- 9593 Citations in Economics: Measurement, Uses and Impacts
by Hamermesh, Daniel S.
- 9592 Fear of Labor Rigidities: The Role of Expectations on Employment Growth in Peru
by Lavado, Pablo & Yamada, Gustavo
- 9591 An Unfulfilled Promise? Higher Education Quality and Professional Underemployment in Peru
by Yamada, Gustavo & Lavado, Pablo & Martínez, Joan J.
- 9590 Intergenerational Educational Mobility in Turkey
by Tansel, Aysit
- 9589 The Effect of Doubling the Minimum Wage on Employment: Evidence from Russia
by Muravyev, Alexander & Oshchepkov, Aleksey
- 9588 Worker Flows and Labour Market Adjustment during the Great Recession: Evidence from a Large Shock
by Lehmann, Hartmut & Razzolini, Tiziano & Zaiceva, Anzelika
- 9587 Collective Bargaining Systems and Macroeconomic and Microeconomic Flexibility: The Quest for Appropriate Institutional Forms in Advanced Economies
by Addison, John T.
- 9586 Managers and Productivity Differences
by Guner, Nezih & Parkhomenko, Andrii & Ventura, Gustavo
- 9585 Mismatch of Talent: Evidence on Match Quality, Entry Wages, and Job Mobility
by Fredriksson, Peter & Hensvik, Lena & Nordström Skans, Oskar
- 9584 Do They Find You on Facebook? Facebook Profile Picture and Hiring Chances
by Baert, Stijn
- 9583 Are Working Time Accounts Beneficial for German Establishments?
by Bellmann, Lutz & Hübler, Olaf
- 9582 Measurement of Inequality of Opportunity Based on Counterfactuals
by Van de gaer, Dirk & Ramos, Xavi
- 9581 Capital Shares and Income inequality: Evidence from the Long Run
by Bengtsson, Erik & Waldenström, Daniel
- 9580 The Changing Nature of Irish Wage Inequality from Boom to Bust
by Holton, Niamh & O'Neill, Donal
- 9579 The Individual Perception of Wage Inequality: A Measurement Framework and Some Empirical Evidence
by Kuhn, Andreas
- 9578 Are Starting Wages Reduced by an Insurance Premium for Preventing Wage Decline? Testing the Prediction of Harris and Holmstrom (1982)
by Hartog, Joop & Raposo, Pedro
- 9577 Local and Spatial Cointegration in the Wage Curve: A Spatial Panel Analysis for German Regions
by Kosfeld, Reinhold & Dreger, Christian
- 9576 The Optimal Minimum Wage with Regulatory Uncertainty
by Bennett, John & Chioveanu, Ioana
- 9575 The Effectiveness of Early Vacancy Information in the Presence of Monitoring and ALMP
by Schmidl, Ricarda
- 9574 New Job Matches and Their Stability Before and During the Crisis
by Nagore García, Amparo & van Soest, Arthur
- 9573 Informal versus Formal Search: Which Yields a Better Pay?
by Tumen, Semih
- 9572 Unemployment Risk and Over-Indebtedness: A Micro-Econometric Perspective
by Du Caju, Philip & Rycx, Francois & Tojerow, Ilan
- 9571 Are Unemployment Rates in OECD Countries Stationary? Evidence from Univariate and Panel Unit Root Tests
by Khraief, Naceur & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Heshmati, Almas & Azam, Muhammad
- 9570 Predicting the Irish "Gay Marriage" Referendum
by Askitas, Nikos
- 9569 Calling the Greek Referendum on the Nose with Google Trends
by Askitas, Nikos
- 9568 The Caregiving Responsibilities of Retirees: What Are They and How Do They Affect Retirees' Well-being?
by Kalenkoski, Charlene M. & Oumtrakool, Eakamon
- 9567 Differential and Distributional Effects of Energy Efficiency Surveys: Evidence from Electricity Consumption
by Kniesner, Thomas J. & Rustamov, Galib
- 9566 "Buy-It-Now" or "Sell-It-Now" Auctions: Effects of Changing Bargaining Power in Sequential Trading Mechanisms
by Grebe, Tim & Ivanova-Stenzel, Radosveta & Kröger, Sabine
- 9565 Psychological Incentives, Financial Incentives, and Risk Attitudes in Tournaments: An Artefactual Field Experiment
by Cadsby, Bram & Engle-Warnick, Jim & Fang, Tony & Song, Fei
- 9564 Are Competitors Forward Looking in Strategic Interactions? Evidence from the Field
by Lackner, Mario & Stracke, Rudi & Sunde, Uwe & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf
- 9563 Initial Conditions Matter: Social Capital and Participatory Development
by Cameron, Lisa A. & Olivia, Susan & Shah, Manisha
- 9562 Girls' Schooling Choices and Home Production: Evidence from Pakistan
by Reis, Hugo
- 9561 Fighting Corruption in Education: What Works and Who Benefits?
by Borcan, Oana & Lindahl, Mikael & Mitrut, Andreea