Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA)
IZA Discussion Papers
- 8764 Voluntary Activities and Daily Happiness in the US
by Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Molina, José Alberto
- 8763 Reducing Binge Drinking? The Effect of a Ban on Late-Night Off-Premise Alcohol Sales on Alcohol-Related Hospital Stays in Germany
by Marcus, Jan & Siedler, Thomas
- 8762 Communication and Trust in Principal-Team Relationships: Experimental Evidence
by Kleine, Marco & Kube, Sebastian
- 8761 Cooperation in Diverse Teams: The Role of Temporary Group Membership
by Grund, Christian & Harbring, Christine & Thommes, Kirsten
- 8760 Survey Design and the Determinants of Subjective Wellbeing: An Experimental Analysis
by Holford, Angus J. & Pudney, Stephen
- 8759 How Do Drug Prices Respond to a Change from External to Internal Reference Pricing? Evidence from a Danish Regulatory Reform
by Kaiser, Ulrich & Méndez, Susan J.
- 8758 Robust Confidence Intervals for Average Treatment Effects under Limited Overlap
by Rothe, Christoph
- 8757 Inference on Causal Effects in a Generalized Regression Kink Design
by Card, David & Lee, David S. & Pei, Zhuan & Weber, Andrea
- 8756 The Finite Sample Performance of Semi- and Nonparametric Estimators for Treatment Effects and Policy Evaluation
by Frölich, Markus & Huber, Martin & Wiesenfarth, Manuel
- 8755 What Methods May Be Used in Impact Evaluations of Humanitarian Assistance?
by Puri, Jyotsna & Aladysheva, Anastasia & Iversen, Vegard & Ghorpade, Yashodhan & Brück, Tilman
- 8751 Growth and Poverty in Africa: Shifting Fortunes and New Perspectives
by Shimeles, Abebe
- 8750 Job Quality in Segmented Labor Markets: The Israeli Case
by Neuman, Shoshana
- 8749 Neighborhood Decline and the Economic Crisis
by Zwiers, Merle & Bolt, Gideon & van Ham, Maarten & van Kempen, Ronald
- 8748 The Impact of Multilingualism on Spanish Language Acquisition among Immigrants in Spain
by Budría, Santiago & Swedberg, Pablo
- 8747 On the Economic Geography of International Migration
by Ozden, Caglar & Parsons, Christopher
- 8746 A Global Assessment of Human Capital Mobility: The Role of Non-OECD Destinations
by Artuc, Erhan & Docquier, Frédéric & Ozden, Caglar & Parsons, Christopher
- 8745 Informing Migration Policies: A Data Primer
by Carletto, Calogero & Larrison, Jennica & Ozden, Caglar
- 8744 The Impact of Temporary Protected Status on Immigrants' Labor Market Outcomes
by Orrenius, Pia M. & Zavodny, Madeline
- 8743 Migration and the Demographic Shift
by Zaiceva, Anzelika & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- 8742 The Effect of Unemployment on Self-Reported Health and Mental Health in Greece from 2008 to 2013: A Longitudinal Study Before and During the Financial Crisis
by Drydakis, Nick
- 8741 Sexual Orientation Discrimination in the United Kingdom's Labour Market: A Field Experiment
by Drydakis, Nick
- 8740 Do NEETs Need Grit?
by Mendolia, Silvia & Walker, Ian
- 8739 Would I Care if I Knew? Image Concerns and Social Confirmation in Giving
by Kritikos, Alexander S. & Tan, Jonathan H. W.
- 8738 Spillovers of Prosocial Motivation: Evidence from an Intervention Study on Blood Donors
by Bruhin, Adrian & Götte, Lorenz & Haenni, Simon & Jiang, Lingqing
- 8737 Even Education and Experience Has Its Limits: Closing the Wage Gap
by Epstein, Gil S. & Gafni, Dalit & Siniver, Erez
- 8736 Additive Kernel Estimates of Returns to Schooling
by Ozabaci, Deniz & Henderson, Daniel J.
- 8735 College Expansion and the Marginal Returns to Education: Evidence from Russia
by Belskaya, Olga & Peter, Klara Sabirianova & Posso, Christian
- 8734 Intensive Math Instruction and Educational Attainment: Long-Run Impacts of Double-Dose Algebra
by Cortes, Kalena E. & Goodman, Joshua & Nomi, Takako
- 8733 Efficacy vs. Equity: What Happens When States Tinker with College Admissions in a Race-Blind Era?
by Black, Sandra E. & Cortes, Kalena E. & Lincove, Jane Arnold
- 8732 The Tower of Babel in the Classroom: Immigrants and Natives in Italian Schools
by Ballatore, Rosario Maria & Fort, Margherita & Ichino, Andrea
- 8731 Household Shocks and Education Investment in Madagascar
by Glick, Peter & Sahn, David E. & Walker, Thomas F.
- 8730 The Production and Stock of College Graduates for U.S. States
by Winters, John V.
- 8729 Trends in Earnings Inequality and Earnings Instability among U.S. Couples: How Important Is Assortative Matching?
by Hryshko, Dmytro & Juhn, Chinhui & McCue, Kristin
- 8728 Sex Ratios, Polygyny, and the Value of Women in Marriage: A Beckerian Approach
by Grossbard, Shoshana
- 8727 Baby-Boom, Baby-Bust and the Great Depression
by Bellou, Andriana & Cardia, Emanuela
- 8726 Intrahousehold Decision Making and Fertility
by Doepke, Matthias & Kindermann, Fabian
- 8725 Women Helping Women? Evidence from Private Sector Data on Workplace Hierarchies
by Kunze, Astrid & Miller, Amalia
- 8724 Share Capitalism and Worker Wellbeing
by Bryson, Alex & Clark, Andrew E. & Freeman, Richard B. & Green, Colin P.
- 8723 The Impact of Voluntary and Involuntary Retirement on Mental Health: Evidence from Older Irish Adults
by Mosca, Irene & Barrett, Alan
- 8722 Bentham or Aristotle in the Development Process? An Empirical Investigation of Capabilities and Subjective Well-being
by Graham, Carol Lee & Nikolova, Milena
- 8721 Protecting Child Nutritional Status in the Aftermath of a Financial Crisis: Evidence from Indonesia
by Giles, John T. & Satriawan, Elan
- 8720 The Mechanisms of Alcohol Control
by Carpenter, Christopher S. & Dobkin, Carlos & Warman, Casey
- 8719 Beer, Wood, and Welfare
by Grimm, Michael & Peters, Jörg
- 8718 Wet Laws, Drinking Establishments, and Violent Crime
by Anderson, D. Mark & Crost, Benjamin & Rees, Daniel I.
- 8717 Matthew Runs Amok: The Belgian Service Voucher Scheme
by Marx, Ive & Vandelannoote, Dieter
- 8716 The Effect of Workfare on Crime: Incapacitation and Program Effects
by Fallesen, Peter & Geerdsen, Lars Pico & Imai, Susumu & Tranæs, Torben
- 8715 Financial Work Incentives for Disability Benefit Recipients: Lessons from a Randomised Field Experiment
by Bütler, Monika & Deuchert, Eva & Lechner, Michael & Staubli, Stefan & Thiemann, Petra
- 8714 Following the Crowd: Leisure Complementarities Beyond the Household
by Georges-Kot, Simon & Goux, Dominique & Maurin, Eric
- 8713 Should I Stay or Should I Go? Sibling Effects in Household Formation
by Aparicio Fenoll, Ainhoa & Oppedisano, Veruska
- 8712 The Effect of Family Disruption on Children's Personality Development: Evidence from British Longitudinal Data
by Prevoo, Tyas & ter Weel, Bas
- 8711 Early Health Shocks, Intrahousehold Resource Allocation, and Child Outcomes
by Yi, Junjian & Heckman, James J. & Zhang, Junsen & Conti, Gabriella
- 8710 Pour Some Sugar in Me: Does Glucose Enrichment Improve Decision Making?
by McElroy, Todd & Dickinson, David L. & Stroh, Nathan
- 8709 Sleepiness, Choice Consistency, and Risk Preferences
by Castillo, Marco & Dickinson, David L. & Petrie, Ragan
- 8708 Who Performs Better under Time Pressure? Results from a Field Experiment
by De Paola, Maria & Gioia, Francesca
- 8707 Helping in Teams
by Danilov, Anastasia & Harbring, Christine & Irlenbusch, Bernd
- 8706 When Is Voting Optimal?
by Ben-Yashar, Ruth & Danziger, Leif
- 8705 Field Experiments in Strategy Research
by Chatterji, Aaron K. & Findley, Michael & Jensen, Nathan M. & Meier, Stephan & Nielson, Daniel
- 8704 Strategic Incomplete Contracts: Theory and Experiments
by Erkal, Nisvan & Wu, Steven Y. & Roe, Brian E.
- 8703 The Impact of the Minimum Wage on Match Stability
by Centeno, Mario & Duarte, Claudia & Novo, Alvaro A.
- 8702 Paying for Others' Protection: Causal Evidence on Wages in a Two-Tier System
by Centeno, Mario & Novo, Alvaro A.
- 8701 Fixed Exchange-Rate Policy and Real Wage Growth: Quasi-Experimental Evidence
by Andini, Corrado
- 8700 The Causal Effect of Unemployment Duration on Wages: Evidence from Unemployment Insurance Extensions
by Schmieder, Johannes F. & Wachter, Till von & Bender, Stefan
- 8699 A Theory of Wage Adjustment under Loss Aversion
by Ahrens, Steffen & Pirschel, Inske & Snower, Dennis J.
- 8698 Compulsory Schooling Laws and Formation of Beliefs: Education, Religion and Superstition
by Mocan, Naci & Pogorelova, Luiza
- 8697 Benefits of Education at the Intensive Margin: Childhood Academic Performance and Adult Outcomes among American Immigrants
by Gevrek, Deniz & Gevrek, Z. Eylem & Guven, Cahit
- 8696 Fostering and Measuring Skills: Improving Cognitive and Non-Cognitive Skills to Promote Lifetime Success
by Kautz, Tim & Heckman, James J. & Diris, Ron & ter Weel, Bas & Borghans, Lex
- 8695 Beyond the Average: Peer Heterogeneity and Intergenerational Transmission of Education
by Chakraborty, Tanika & Nottmeyer, Olga & Schüller, Simone & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- 8694 The Impact of Age of Entry on Academic Progression
by Cáceres-Delpiano, Julio & Giolito, Eugenio P.
- 8693 School Inputs and Skills: Complementarity and Self-Productivity
by Nicoletti, Cheti & Rabe, Birgitta
- 8692 Political Uncertainty and Household Savings
by Aaberge, Rolf & Liu, Kai & Zhu, Yu
- 8691 Candidate Ballot Information and Election Outcomes: The Czech Case
by Jurajda, Štepán & Münich, Daniel
- 8690 Should I Stay or Should I Go? Romanian Migrants during Transition and Enlargements
by Andrén, Daniela & Roman, Monica
- 8689 Expropriation with Hukou Change: Evidence from a Quasi-Natural Experiment
by Akgüc, Mehtap & Liu, Xingfei & Tani, Massimiliano
- 8688 Polarization or Upgrading? Evolution of Employment in Transitionary Russia
by Gimpelson, Vladimir & Kapeliushnikov, Rostislav
- 8687 Informal Employment in Transition Countries: Empirical Evidence and Research Challenges
by Lehmann, Hartmut
- 8686 Human Trafficking in Southeast Asia: Results from a Pilot Project in Vietnam
by Dinh, Ngan & Hughes, Conor & Hughes, James W. & Maurer-Fazio, Margaret
- 8685 Educational Attainment of Second-Generation Immigrants: A U.S.-Canada Comparison
by Liu, Xingfei
- 8684 The Impact of Skilled Foreign Workers on Firms: An Investigation of Publicly Traded U.S. Firms
by Ghosh, Anirban & Mayda, Anna Maria & Ortega, Francesc
- 8683 Tradable Refugee-Admission Quotas and EU Asylum Policy
by Fernández-Huertas Moraga, Jesús & Rapoport, Hillel
- 8682 New Directions in Immigration Policy: Canada's Evolving Approach to the Selection of Economic Immigrants
by Ferrer, Ana & Picot, Garnett & Riddell, W. Craig
- 8681 Immigration and Economic Growth in the OECD Countries, 1986-2006
by Boubtane, Ekrame & Dumont, Jean-Christophe & Rault, Christophe
- 8680 Defaults and Donations: Evidence from a Field Experiment
by Altmann, Steffen & Falk, Armin & Heidhues, Paul & Jayaraman, Rajshri
- 8679 Are Pornography and Marriage Substitutes for Young Men?
by Malcolm, Michael & Naufal, George S
- 8678 Locus of Control and the Labor Market
by Cobb-Clark, Deborah A.
- 8677 Individual Perceptions of Local Crime Risk
by Salm, Martin & Vollaard, Ben
- 8676 Gender Bias in Tax Systems Based on Household Income
by Andrienko, Yuri & Apps, Patricia & Rees, Ray
- 8675 The Relationship between Hours of Domestic Services and Female Earnings: Panel Register Data Evidence from a Reform
by Halldén, Karin & Stenberg, Anders
- 8674 Intergenerational Mobility of Housework Time in the United Kingdom
by Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Molina, José Alberto & Zhu, Yu
- 8673 Labor Market Effects of Intrauterine Exposure to Nutritional Deficiency: Evidence from Administrative Data on Muslim Immigrants in Denmark
by Schultz-Nielsen, Marie Louise & Tekin, Erdal & Greve, Jane
- 8672 An Analysis of Sibling Correlations in Health Using Latent Variable Models
by Halliday, Timothy J. & Mazumder, Bhashkar
- 8671 Terrorism and Human Capital at Birth: Bomb Casualties and Birth Outcomes in Spain
by Quintana-Domeque, Climent & Ródenas-Serrano, Pedro
- 8670 Welfare Reform and Children's Health
by Baltagi, Badi H. & Yen, Yin-Fang
- 8669 Wage Inequality and Wage Mobility in Turkey
by Tansel, Aysit & Dalgic, Basak & Güven, Aytekin
- 8668 The Long-term Earnings Consequences of General vs. Specific Training of the Unemployed
by Stenberg, Anders & Westerlund, Olle
- 8667 Universal Basic Income versus Unemployment Insurance
by Fabre, Alice & Pallage, Stéphane & Zimmermann, Christian
- 8666 Human Capital and Optimal Redistribution
by Koeniger, Winfried & Prat, Julien
- 8665 Two-way Causation in Life Satisfaction Research: Structural Equation Models with Granger-Causation
by Headey, Bruce & Muffels, Ruud
- 8664 Estimating Mis-reporting in Dyadic Data: Are Transfers Mutually Beneficial?
by Comola, Margherita & Fafchamps, Marcel
- 8663 Measuring Heterogeneity in Job Finding Rates Among the Nonemployed Using Labor Force Status Histories
by Kudlyak, Marianna & Lange, Fabian
- 8662 Mapping 'Information Economy' Businesses with Big Data: Findings for the UK
by Nathan, Max & Rosso, Anna & Bouet, Francois
- 8661 Robust Linear Static Panel Data Models Using ε-Contamination
by Baltagi, Badi H. & Bresson, Georges & Chaturvedi, Anoop & Lacroix, Guy
- 8660 Ageing in a Long-term Regeneration Neighbourhood: A Disruptive Experience or Successful Ageing in Place?
by Kleinhans, Reinout & Veldboer, Lex & Jansen, Sylvia & van Ham, Maarten
- 8659 Policy Variation, Labor Supply Elasticities, and a Structural Model of Retirement
by Manoli, Dayanand & Mullen, Kathleen & Wagner, Mathis
- 8658 Individual Survival Curves Comparing Subjective and Observed Mortality Risks
by Bissonnette, Luc & Hurd, Michael D. & Michaud, Pierre-Carl
- 8657 Seasonal Credit Constraints and Agricultural Labor Supply: Evidence from Zambia
by Fink, Günther & Jack, Kelsey & Masiye, Felix
- 8656 Adaptation to Poverty in Long-Run Panel Data
by Clark, Andrew E. & D'Ambrosio, Conchita & Ghislandi, Simone
- 8655 How Darwinian Should an Economy Be?
by Saint-Paul, Gilles
- 8654 From Riches to Rags, and Back? Institutional Change, Financial Development and Economic Growth in Argentina since the 1890s
by Campos, Nauro F & Karanasos, Menelaos G. & Tan, Bin
- 8653 Making Aid Work: Governance and Decentralization
by Epstein, Gil S. & Gang, Ira N.
- 8652 The Continued Search for the Solow Residual: The Role of National Entrepreneurial Ecosystem
by Acs, Zoltan J. & Estrin, Saul & Mickiewicz, Tomasz & Szerb, László
- 8651 Do Entrepreneurs Really Earn Less?
by Sorgner, Alina & Fritsch, Michael & Kritikos, Alexander S.
- 8650 Do Women Earn Less Even as Social Entrepreneurs?
by Estrin, Saul & Stephan, Ute & Vujić, Sunčica
- 8649 Dual Labour Markets and (Lack of) On-the-Job Training: PIAAC Evidence from Spain and Other EU Countries
by Cabrales, Antonio & Dolado, Juan J. & Mora, Ricardo
- 8648 Workforce Segmentation in Germany: From the Founding Era to the Present Time
by Eichhorst, Werner & Kendzia, Michael J.
- 8647 The Effect of Female Leadership on Establishment and Employee Outcomes: Evidence from Linked Employer-Employee Data
by Gagliarducci, Stefano & Paserman, M. Daniele
- 8646 Employment Cyclicality and Firm Quality
by Kahn, Lisa B. & McEntarfer, Erika
- 8645 All-Star or Benchwarmer? Relative Age, Cohort Size and Career Success in the NHL
by Bryson, Alex & Gomez, Rafael & Zhang, Tingting
- 8644 Labor Market Careers Before and After Incarceration
by Kollo, Janos & Czafit, Bence
- 8643 Consumer Search Costs and Preferences on the Internet
by Jolivet, Grégory & Turon, Hélène
- 8642 Gift-giving and Network Structure in Rural China: Utilizing Long-term Spontaneous Gift Records
by Chen, Xi
- 8641 Do Interventions Change the Network? A Panel Peer-Effect Model Accounting for Endogenous Network Changes
by Comola, Margherita & Prina, Silvia
- 8640 The Effect of Perceived Regional Accents on Individual Economic Behavior: A Lab Experiment on Linguistic Performance, Cognitive Ratings and Economic Decisions
by Heblich, Stephan & Lameli, Alfred & Riener, Gerhard
- 8639 Randomizing Endowments: An Experimental Study of Rational Expectations and Reference-Dependent Preferences
by Götte, Lorenz & Harms, Annette & Sprenger, Charles
- 8638 Dishonesty under Scrutiny
by van de Ven, Jeroen & Villeval, Marie Claire
- 8637 Is the BMI a Relic of the Past?
by Lee, Wang-Sheng
- 8636 Do Market Incentives in the Hospital Industry Affect Subjective Health Perceptions? Evidence from the Italian PPS-DRG Reform
by Cappellari, Lorenzo & De Paoli, Anna & Turati, Gilberto
- 8635 The Impact of Health Insurance on Stockholding: A Regression Discontinuity Approach
by Christelis, Dimitris & Georgarakos, Dimitris & Sanz-de-Galdeano, Anna
- 8634 Health Status and the Allocation of Time: Cross-Country Evidence from Europe
by Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Molina, José Alberto
- 8633 Does Marriage Make You Healthier?
by Guner, Nezih & Kulikova, Yuliya & Llull, Joan
- 8632 Immigration and Crime: New Empirical Evidence from European Victimization Data
by Nunziata, Luca
- 8631 In Search of Opportunities? The Barriers to More Efficient Internal Labor Mobility in Ukraine
by Koettl, Johannes & Kupets, Olga & Olefir, Anna & Santos, Indhira
- 8630 Village Political Economy, Land Tenure Insecurity, and the Rural to Urban Migration Decision: Evidence from China
by Giles, John T. & Mu, Ren
- 8629 Public Housing Magnets: Public Housing Supply and Immigrants' Location Choices
by Verdugo, Gregory
- 8628 Country of Origin and Immigrant Earnings, 1960-2000: A Human Capital Investment Perspective
by Duleep, Harriet & Liu, Xingfei & Regets, Mark
- 8627 Immigrants' Wage Growth and Selective Out-Migration
by Bijwaard, Govert & Wahba, Jackline
- 8626 Trends in the Returns to Social Assimilation: Earnings Premiums among U.S. Immigrants that Marry Natives
by Furtado, Delia & Song, Tao
- 8625 Ethnosizing Immigrants: A Theoretical Framework
by Epstein, Gil S. & Heizler (Cohen), Odelia
- 8624 Economic Returns to Speaking the Right Language(s)? Evidence from Kazakhstan's Shift in State Language and Language of Instruction
by Aldashev, Alisher & Danzer, Alexander M.
- 8623 Did Tuition Fees in Germany Constrain Students' Budgets? New Evidence from a Natural Experiment
by Thomsen, Stephan L. & von Haaren, Friederike
- 8622 Assessing Teacher Quality in India
by Azam, Mehtabul & Kingdon, Geeta
- 8621 Teacher Pay and Student Performance: Evidence from the Gambian Hardship Allowance
by Pugatch, Todd & Schroeder, Elizabeth
- 8620 Does Management Matter in Schools?
by Bloom, Nicholas & Lemos, Renata & Sadun, Raffaella & Van Reenen, John
- 8619 More Schooling, Less Youth Crime? Learning from an Earthquake in Japan
by Aoki, Yu
- 8618 Does Employer Learning Vary by Schooling Attainment? The Answer Depends on How Career Start Dates Are Defined
by Light, Audrey & McGee, Andrew
- 8617 The Long-Run Effects of Attending an Elite School: Evidence from the UK
by Clark, Damon & Del Bono, Emilia
- 8616 Estimating the Returns to Schooling Using Cohort-Level Maternal Education as an Instrument
by Winters, John V.
- 8615 Sibling Spillover Effects in School Achievement
by Nicoletti, Cheti & Rabe, Birgitta
- 8614 Can Immigrants Help Women "Have it All"? Immigrant Labor and Women's Joint Fertility and Labor Supply Decisions
by Furtado, Delia
- 8613 Gender, Time-Use, and Fertility Recovery in Industrialized Countries
by García-Manglano, Javier & Nollenberger, Natalia & Sevilla, Almudena
- 8612 Fixed-Term Employment and Fertility: Evidence from German Micro Data
by Auer, Wolfgang & Danzer, Natalia
- 8611 But Who Will Get Billy? The Effect of Child Custody Laws on Marriage
by Rose, Elaina & Wong, Crystal (Ho Po)
- 8610 Gary Becker on the Quantity and Quality of Children
by Doepke, Matthias
- 8609 Fertility Effects on Female Labor Supply: IV Evidence from IVF Treatments
by Lundborg, Petter & Plug, Erik & Rasmussen, Astrid Würtz
- 8608 Early Maternal Time Investment and Early Child Outcomes
by Del Bono, Emilia & Francesconi, Marco & Kelly, Yvonne & Sacker, Amanda
- 8607 Fertility Responses of High-Skilled Native Women to Immigrant Inflows
by Furtado, Delia
- 8606 Big and Tall: Is there a Height Premium or Obesity Penalty in the Labor Market?
by Lee, Wang-Sheng
- 8605 "As Rare as a Panda": How Facial Attractiveness, Gender, and Occupation Affect Interview Callbacks at Chinese Firms
by Maurer-Fazio, Margaret & Lei, Lei
- 8604 Socio-demographic Model of Gender Gap in Expected and Actual Wages in Estonia
by Vassil, Kristjan & Eamets, Raul & Mõtsmees, Pille
- 8603 The Gender Pay Gap Across Countries: A Human Capital Approach
by Polachek, Solomon & Xiang, Jun
- 8602 Do Female Executives Make a Difference? The Impact of Female Leadership on Gender Gaps and Firm Performance
by Flabbi, Luca & Macis, Mario & Moro, Andrea & Schivardi, Fabiano
- 8601 Divided Opinion on The Fair Minimum Wage Act of 2013: Random or Systematic Differences
by O'Neill, Donal
- 8600 Reemployment and Substitution Effects from Increased Activation: Evidence from Times of Crisis
by Martins, Pedro S. & Pessoa e Costa, Sofia
- 8599 Homeownership and Labour Market Outcomes: Micro versus Macro Performances
by Beugnot, Julie & Lacroix, Guy & Charlot, Olivier
- 8598 An Unemployment Insurance Scheme for the Euro Area? A Comparison of Different Alternatives using Micro Data
by Dolls, Mathias & Fuest, Clemens & Neumann, Dirk & Peichl, Andreas
- 8597 Welfare Effects of Short-Time Compensation
by Braun, Helge & Brügemann, Björn
- 8596 Student Awareness of Costs and Benefits of Educational Decisions: Effects of an Information Campaign and Media Exposure
by McGuigan, Martin & McNally, Sandra & Wyness, Gill
- 8595 Mapping and Understanding Ethnic Disparities in Length of Schooling: The Case of Ningxia Autonomous Region, China
by Gustafsson, Björn Anders & Sai, Ding
- 8594 A First Step up the Energy Ladder? Low Cost Solar Kits and Household's Welfare in Rural Rwanda
by Grimm, Michael & Munyehirwe, Anicet & Peters, Jörg & Sievert, Maximiliane
- 8593 The Impact of the German Autobahn Net on Regional Labor Market Performance: A Study Using Historical Instrument Variables
by Möller, Joachim & Zierer, Marcus
- 8592 Does Development Reduce Migration?
by Clemens, Michael A.
- 8591 Commercial Plasma Donation and Individual Health in Impoverished Rural China
by Chen, Xi
- 8590 Successful Scientific Replication and Extension of Levitt (2008): Child Seats Are Still No Safer than Seat Belts
by Jones, Lauren E. & Ziebarth, Nicolas R.
- 8589 Does the Choice of Well-Being Measure Matter Empirically? An Illustration with German Data
by Decancq, Koen & Neumann, Dirk
- 8588 A Family Affair: Job Loss and the Mental Health of Spouses and Adolescents
by Bubonya, Melisa & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Wooden, Mark
- 8587 The Effect of Job Loss on Health: Evidence from Biomarkers
by Michaud, Pierre-Carl & Crimmins, Eileen & Hurd, Michael D.
- 8586 Gary Becker's Contributions in Health Economics
by Soares, Rodrigo R.
- 8585 Turf Wars
by Herrera, Helios & Reuben, Ernesto & Ting, Michael M.
- 8584 What Do Field Experiments of Discrimination in Markets Tell Us? A Meta Analysis of Studies Conducted since 2000
by Rich, Judy
- 8583 Statistical Power of Within and Between-Subjects Designs in Economic Experiments
by Bellemare, Charles & Bissonnette, Luc & Kröger, Sabine
- 8582 "Making It Count": Evidence from a Field Study on Assessment Rules, Study Incentives and Student Performance
by Chevalier, Arnaud & Dolton, Peter & Lührmann, Melanie
- 8581 Choosing to Be Trained: Do Behavioral Traits Matter?
by Dasgupta, Utteeyo & Gangadharan, Lata & Maitra, Pushkar & Mani, Subha & Subramanian, Samyukta
- 8580 Leaders as Role Models for the Voluntary Provision of Public Goods
by Gächter, Simon & Renner, Elke
- 8579 De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum: An Experimental Investigation
by Dasgupta, Utteeyo & Gangadharan, Lata & Maitra, Pushkar & Mani, Subha
- 8578 The Perception of Lethal Risks: Evidence from a Laboratory Experiment
by Schubert, Manuel & Brück, Tilman
- 8577 Risk, Uncertainty and Entrepreneurship: Evidence from a Lab-in-the-Field Experiment
by Koudstaal, Martin & Sloof, Randolph & van Praag, Mirjam C.
- 8576 Understanding the Role of Immigrants' Legal Status: Evidence from Policy Experiments
by Fasani, Francesco
- 8575 Foreign and Native-Born STEM Graduates and Innovation Intensity in the United States
by Winters, John V.
- 8574 Immigration, Search, and Redistribution: A Quantitative Assessment of Native Welfare
by Battisti, Michele & Felbermayr, Gabriel & Peri, Giovanni & Poutvaara, Panu
- 8573 Migration of Graduates within a Sequential Decision Framework: Evidence from Poland
by Herbst, Mikolaj & Kaczmarczyk, Pawel & Wojcik, Piotr
- 8572 Language and Labor Market Success
by Isphording, Ingo E.
- 8571 Ethnic Identity and Work
by Constant, Amelie F.
- 8570 A Biological Basis for the Gender Wage Gap: Fecundity and Age and Educational Hypogamy
by Polachek, Solomon & Zhang, Xu & Zhou, Xing
- 8569 Housework Share between Partners: Experimental Evidence on Gender Identity
by Auspurg, Katrin & Iacovou, Maria & Nicoletti, Cheti
- 8568 How Did the Housing and Labor Market Crises Affect Young Adults' Living Arrangements?
by Rogers, William H. & Winkler, Anne E.
- 8567 Climate Vulnerability, Communities' Resilience and Child Labour
by Boutin, Delphine
- 8566 Domestic Abuse and Child Health
by Rawlings, Samantha & Siddique, Zahra
- 8565 Early Child Care and Child Outcomes: The Role of Grandparents
by Del Boca, Daniela & Piazzalunga, Daniela & Pronzato, Chiara D.
- 8564 Young Entrepreneurs in Rural Africa: Prevalence, Determinants, Productivity
by Nagler, Paula & Naudé, Wim
- 8563 Performance Pay, Competitiveness, and the Gender Wage Gap: Evidence from the United States
by McGee, Andrew & McGee, Peter & Pan, Jessica
- 8562 Why You Can't Find a Taxi in the Rain and Other Labor Supply Lessons from Cab Drivers
by Farber, Henry