Peterson Institute for International Economics
Peterson Institute Press: Special Reports
- sr20 Long-Term International Economic Position of the United States, The
edited by C. Fred Bergsten
- sr18 Euro at Five: Ready for a Global Role?, The
edited by Adam S. Posen
- sr17 Dollar Adjustment: How Far? Against What?
edited by C. Fred Bergsten & John Williamson
- sr14 Ex-Im Bank in the 21st Century: A New Approach?
edited by Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Rita Rodriguez
- sr13 Japan's Financial Crisis and Its Parallels to U. S. Experience
edited by Adam S. Posen & Ryoichi Mikitani
- sr12 Launching New Global Trade Talks: An Action Agenda
edited by Jeffrey J. Schott
- sr10 Economic Integration of Korean Peninsula
edited by Marcus Noland