RESEARCH CENTRE FOR INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT PROBLEMS of NAS (KHARKIV, UKRAINE), Kharkiv National University of Economics
2014, Issue 1
- 338-344 Procedure of Improvement of the Marketing Mechanism of Introduction of Innovation Developments
by Tsapuk Olena Yu.
- 345-349 Model of Formation of the Enterprise Business Portfolio in the Context of Ensuring Strategic Flexibility
by Shatilova Olena V.
- 350-355 Strategic Marketing Business Portfolio Management through Formation of Business Areas in it
by Yavorska Kateryna Yu.
2013, Issue 12
- 8-16 Transformation of Money Circulation and Change of the Paradigm of Stimulation of Economic Growth: Historical Aspect and Modern Requirements
by Vozhzhov Anatoliy P. & Grinko Olena L. & Cheremysynova Diana V.
- 17-21 Theoretical Grounds of Determination of the Essence of the Mechanism of Formation of the Consumption Value of a Commodity
by Shulgina Lyudmyla M. & Melnychuk Vira M.
- 22-27 Irrational Form of a Scientific Product in Modern Economy
by Patlatoy Oleksandr Ye.
- 27-33 Influence of the Scientific and Technical Progress upon the Fuel and Energy Complex of Ukraine until 2050: Methodology of Assessment of Long-term Forecasts
by Antonenko Leonid A. & Wang Qiushi
- 33-38 Trans-nationalisation Processes in the Ukrainian Economy
by Bolharova Natalya K. & Panevnyk Tetyana M.
- 39-44 Criteria and Indicators of Study of Efficiency of the State Debt Policy
by Pedchenko Nataliya S. & Luhivska Lesya A.
- 45-51 Directions of Improvement of State Regulation of the Market of Educational Services
by Tsymbal Lyudmyla I.
- 51-55 Theoretical Grounds of Formation of the Efficient State Economic Policy
by Semyrak Oksana S.
- 56-60 Managing State Debt of Ukraine: Problems and Directions of Optimisation
by Syzrantsev Hlib O.
- 61-65 Regulatory and Legal Provision of Trans-border Co-operation of Industrial Enterprises
by Kuzmin Oleh Ye. & Kravchenko Ievgen V.
- 66-72 Leading Trade Networks in the Context of Globalisation of the World Retail Trade
by Kavun Olha O.
- 73-77 Foreign Experience of Activity of Chambers of Commerce and Industry and Prospects of its Introduction in Ukraine
by Alexandrova Bohdana V.
- 77-81 Assessment, Problems and Ways of Improvement of Technical Regulation of Foreign Economic Activity (FEA) in the World
by Steblyanko Maryna D.
- 81-87 Theory of Optimal Currency Zones: from Classics until Today
by Pinchuk Anastasiya K.
- 88-92 Essence of Wealth and its Taxation in European Union Countries
by Iarenko Ganna M.
- 93-98 Cognitive Approach in Study of Some Aspects of the Strategic Potential of the Economic System of the Crimean Region
by Pohrebytska Hanna M. & Ilyasova Maye K.
- 99-105 Analysis of the Level of Development of the Socio-labour Sphere of Ukrainian Regions
by Bibikova Viktoriia V.
- 105-110 Model of Assessment of Marketing Risks in Investment Projects
by Solntsev Serhiy O. & Ovchynnikova Anna V.
- 110-114 Continuous Model of Financial Interaction of Enterprises when Carrying out an Investment Project
by Kuznichenko Volodymyr M.
- 115-119 Formation of the Competitive Strategy of a Commercial Bank on the Basis of the Methodology of the Game Theory
by Polyakova Olga Yu. & Bulkin Stanislav M.
- 119-123 Building an Economic and Mathematical Model of Influence of Integration Processes Upon Development of Tourism in Ukraine
by Yemets Mariya S.
- 124-129 Assessment of the Degree of Consistency of the System of Fuzzy Rules
by Pospelova Lyudmila Yakovlevna
- 130-135 Methodology of Adaptive Integrated Accounting System in Information Environment
by Bochulya Tetyana V.
- 136-144 Finances of Homesteads and Their Role in Ensuring Demand and Supply in the Investment Market
by Ramskiy Andriy Yu.
- 144-149 Analysis of Budget Management at a Chemical Enterprise
by Gudz Petro V. & Naumenko Roman P.
- 150-154 A set of Strategies of Domestic Engineering Enterprises Under Modern Conditions
by Achkasova Oksana V.
- 155-160 Criteria of Analysis of Products of Automakers in the Process of Strategic Marketing Provision of its Competitiveness
by Yurynets Oksana V. & Tomyuk Olesya Ya.
- 160-164 Tendencies of Development of Export Potential of the Fat-and-oil Industry
by Voloshchuk Tetyana H.
- 164-171 Influence of the World Futures Markets of Corn upon the Prices in Ukraine
by Roslyakov Artem A.
- 171-178 Operational Efficiency as a Factor of Formation of Strategies of Positioning of Products of Agrarian Enterprises in Ukraine
by Kozak Lyudmyla V.
- 179-183 Improvement of Methods of Assessment of Efficiency of Use of Agricultural Lands
by Abduraimova Elvina D.
- 183-187 Planning Change of the Type of Economic Development of Enterprises of the Dairy Industry with Consideration of Influence of the Competitive Environment
by Kulynych Yuriy M.
- 187-192 Benchmarking in Identifying Priority Directions of Development of Telecommunication Operators
by Zaharchenko Lolita A. & Kolesnyk Oksana A.
- 192-197 Structuring the Resource Potential of Trade Enterprises
by Grosul Viktoriya A. & Fylypenko Olena M.
- 197-201 Innovations in Tourism as a Factor of Stimulation of Development of Small and Medium Business
by Stoyka Serhiy O.
- 201-208 Methodological Grounds of Managing Innovation Development of Restaurants
by Naidiuk V. S.
- 208-213 Motivational Monitoring as a Tool of Managing Fluctuation of Personnel
by Darchenko Nataliya D.
- 214-218 Problems of Social Development of Wage Earners at Light Industry Enterprises
by Kryukova Olha M. & Cherkashyna Tetyana S.
- 219-222 Economic Content of the Global Food Problem in the Context of Reproduction of Labour
by Malakhova Larysa V.
- 223-229 Planning Basic Wages at Ukrainian Enterprises: Analysis of Approaches
by Tsymbalyuk Svitlana O.
- 229-236 Cognitive Technologies as Means of Study and Regulation of Educational Migration in Ukraine
by Romashova Yanina V.
- 236-241 Analysis of Capability of Households to Finance Higher Education
by Tarasenko Yuliya V.
- 241-248 Social Guarantees as a Stabilisation Institution under Conditions of Global Uncertainty
by Salenkov Anton V.
- 249-254 Study of Essence of Managing Changes in Ensuring Cyclic Development of Enterprises
by Hrynyova Valentyna M. & Hrebnyeva Yuliya I.
- 254-258 Process Approach to Formation of the Strategy of Innovation Development of Enterprises
by Yukhymenko Vita V.
- 259-264 Basic Stages of Internationalisation and Indicators That Characterise Them Pursuant to Innovation Theories of Internationalisation of Enterprises
by Ilchuk Pavlo H.
- 265-268 Planning Approach to Organisational and Methodical Provision of Formation and Functioning of Logistic Systems of Enterprises
by Kolodizyeva Tetyana O. & Panasyants Hanna S.
- 269-275 Organisational Grounds of Development of the Accounting Systems of Budget Institutions under Modern Conditions
by Khorunzhak Nadiya M.
- 275-279 Specific Features of Reflection of Information Regarding Lease Operations in the National and International Standards
by Nikolenko Nataliya V.
- 280-283 Ways of Improvement of State Finance Control in Ukraine: Definition and Justification
by Azarenkova Halyna M.
- 284-291 Analysis and Assessment of Financial Indicators of Banks in the Context of Ensuring Functioning of the Banking System
by Samorodov Borys V. & Goykhman Mykhail I.
- 292-296 Factors of Influence upon Efficiency of Development of the Financial Sector
by Kornyeyev Maxym V.
- 297-301 Stimulating Investment Development through Transformation of State Banks Activity
by Kulpinska Lidiya K.
- 301-305 Audit of Systems of Electronic Money on the Basis of Integrated Bank Reporting
by Melnychenko Oleksandr V.
- 306-311 Ensuring Financial Stability of the Banking Sector of Ukraine under Modern Conditions
by Pogorelenko Natalia P. & Ostroushko Maryna V.
- 312-318 Analysis of the Reinsurance Market Situation under Conditions of Volatility of the World Economy
by Bozhenko Andriy S.
- 318-322 Analysis of Scientific and Methodical Approaches to Portfolio Investment as a Tool of Financial Provision of Sustainable Economic Development
by Leus Daryna V.
- 322-327 Assessing Efficiency of Taxation of Banks and Enterprises of the Real Sector of Economy of Ukraine
by Olkhovyk Volodymyr V.
- 327-332 Mutual Payments in Increase of the Level of Economic Security of Energy Generating Enterprises
by Ruzhytskyi Andriy V & Khrynyuk Oleksiy S.
- 333-338 Specific Features of Functioning of the Corporate Tax Management
by Tkachyk Lesya P.
- 339-347 Essence of Personnel Motivation as the Basis of Enterprise Development
by Vynogradova Olena V. & Piligrim Kateryna I.
- 347-352 Direction of Assessment of Efficiency of Functioning of Integrated Business Structures of Engineering Enterprises
by Prokhorova Victoria Volodymyrivna & Druzhynina Yuliya O.
- 353-356 Stress Testing as a Tool of Bank Risk Management
by Antonyuk Oksana I.
- 357-364 Intellectual Capital in the System of Enterprise Management
by Kuchumova Iryna Y.
- 364-368 Managing Entrepreneurial Risks under Conditions of Instability of Economic Environment
by Miroshnichenko Yurii V. & Nadolko Anastasiya V.
- 368-372 Rationalisation of Management of Strategic Option of an Enterprise
by Chechetova-Terashvili Tetyana M.
- 372-377 Model of an Ideal Head of the Personnel Department
by Tsyurko Inna A.
- 378-383 Development of the Role Scenario of the Personnel Management Specialist Activity
by Stolyaruk Khrystyna S.
- 383-388 Behavioural Motives of Acquisition of Solar-driven Equipment
by Shkurupska Iryna O.
- 389-394 Improvement of Information and Analytical Support of Strategic Marketing Management of Confectioneries
by Yanevych Mykhaylo M.
2013, Issue 11
- 8-13 Definition of the "Economic Security of an Enterprise" and "Safe Development of an Enterprise" Notions
by Yefimova Ganna V. & Maruschak Svitlana M.
- 14-19 Socialisation and Economic Alienation in the Post-industrial Society
by Tumanyan Vadym E.
- 20-28 Individual Income Taxation in the World and Russian Practice: Modern Tendencies and Prospects
by Pogorletskiy Alexander I.
- 29-35 Organisational and Infrastructure Prerequisites of Creation of an International Logistic Centre
by Tarnavska Nataliya P. & Syvak Roman B.
- 36-41 Directions of Modernisation of Economic Education
by Lysytsya Nadiya M. & Byelikova Yuliya V.
- 42-46 Integral Economic Complex as a Basis of the Domestic Market of the National Economy
by Khohlov Mykola P. & Grigorenko Alina A.
- 46-51 Transformation Directions of the Financial Policy in the Process of Stabilisation of the Ukrainian Economy
by Petrushevska Viktoriya V.
- 52-56 Innovation Factor in Increase of Competitiveness of the Ukrainian Economy
by Papp Vasiliy V. & Boshota Nelya V.
- 57-64 Methods of Stress Testing of Financial Stability of Ukrainian Enterprises
by Lukianenko Iryna G.
- 65-70 Formation of a Spectrum of Managerial Impacts on the Change of Behaviour of an Industrial Enterprise
by Rayevneva Yelena Valentinovna & Karpenko Alina S.
- 70-75 Methods of Optimisation of the Structure of the Dealing Bank with a Limited Base of Counter-Agents
by Novak Sergiy M.
- 75-80 Study of the Character of Functional Links Between the Main Integral Indicators of the Market of Voluntary Personal Insurance in Ukraine
by Klymenko Vasyl O. & Sokyrko Olena S.
- 81-90 System of Indicators of the Level of Costs of Financing an Economic Subject
by Laktionova Aleksandra A. & Zakorko Maryna V.
- 91-95 Problems of Outsourcing when Repairing and Servicing Production Equipment
by Medvedeva Marina I.
- 95-100 On Forecasting Macro-Economic Indicators with the Help of Finite-Difference Equations and Econometric Methods
by Polshkov Yulian M.
- 100-104 Modelling General System Investment Strategy in Major Industrial and Financial Corporations
by Slushaienko Nataliia V.
- 105-113 Harrod Model and Modelling of Socio-Economic Processes
by Chernyshov Sergey I.
- 113-119 Diagnostics of Convergent-Divergent Processes in the Regional Fiscal Policy
by Bobkova Alexandra Yurievna
- 119-123 Improvement of the Accounting System at an Enterprise with the aim of Information Support of the Strategic Analysis
by Feofanova Iryna V. & Feofanov Lev K.
- 124-127 Specific Features of Automation of Income and Expenditure Accounting at Industrial Enterprises
by Shevchuk Oleg A.
- 128-132 Organisational Aspects of Delegating Accounting and Controlling Authorities with the Use of Information and Communication Technologies
by Muravskiy Volodymyr V.
- 132-137 Problems of Instruments of Development of Local Self-Governance under Conditions of Ensuring Stabilisation of Economy
by Golovnya Olena M.
- 138-142 Innovation Potential of the Region as a Basis of Reproduction of Economic Potential
by Leonenko Nelli A.
- 142-147 Income of Local Budgets as a Tool of Ensuring Powers of Self-Governance Bodies
by Lamskyy Maksym D.
- 148-155 Analytical Assessment of Financial Ability of Local Budgets to Ensure Socio-Economic Development of Regions
by Ryabushka Lyudmila Borisivna & Koylo Viktoriya V.
- 156-165 Three-Dimensional Visualisation as an Innovation Approach to Forecasting the City Budget Income
by Markuts Yuliya I.
- 165-169 Tendencies and Prospects of Capitalisation of Enterprises of the Food Industry of Ukraine
by Govorushko Tamara A. & Bagatska Kateryna V.
- 170-179 Analysis of Specific Features of the Ukrainian Market of Natural Gas Production and Consumption
by Lelyuk Oleksiy V.
- 180-185 Intensification of Development of Mixed Transportation of Freight in Ukraine through Formation of the Network of Transportation and Logistic Centres and Transportation and Logistic Clusters
by Karpenko Oksana O. & Babyna Olena Ye.
- 185-190 Combination of State and Market Regulators of Innovation Development of Agriculture
by Gorbatyuk Oleksandr V.
- 191-196 Price and Structure Risks Consideration when Selecting a Marketing Strategy for an Agricultural Enterprise
by Shiyan Dmytro V. & Strapchuk Svitlana I.
- 196-203 State-Private Partnership in Tourism: Foreign Experience
by Lisitsyna Inna I.
- 203-211 Complex of Key Instruments of Management of Operation Activity of a Small Business Trade Enterprise
by Serdyuk Vira M. & Akayeva Tetyana Sh.
- 212-216 Methodical Approach to Assessment of the Structure of Demand on the Products of the Restaurant Industry Enterprises
by Chorna Maryna V. & Chatchenko Olga E.
- 217-223 Working Place as an Organisational Form of the Process of Labour
by Amosov Oleg Yu. & Chernyaeva Anna O.
- 223-228 Professional and Qualification Structure of Labour Resources of Industrial Enterprises
by Nazarova Galina V. & Semenchenko Andrey V.
- 229-233 Regularities of Formation of the Labour Reimbursement Institute in the Market Economy
by Povoroznyuk Inna M.
- 234-239 Social Responsibility of Partners of Labour Relations as a Factor of Rational Use of Labour Potential: Theoretical and Methodological Approach
by Serikova Olga M.
- 240-245 Motivation Mechanism of Formation of Employee's Competences
by Gutsan Oleksandr M.
- 246-250 World Experience of Introduction of Socio-Economic Responsibility of Entrepreneurship as a Long-Term Strategy of its Development
by Datskevych Nataliya O.
- 250-255 Social Justice as the Main Task of a State
by Slatenkova Mariia O.
- 255-261 Identification of the "Economic Security of the Enterprise Strategic Changes" Notion
by Otenko Irina Pavlovna & Iartym Irina A.
- 262-265 Methodical Approach to Managing Resources at an Industrial Enterprise
by Antonets Olga O.
- 266-273 Essence of the "Enterprise Management through Personnel Management" Paradigm
by Vashchenko Natalia V.
- 273-278 Behavioural Stereotype as a Backbone Factor in Economic Security of an Enterprise
by Ovcharenko Yevgen I.
- 279-286 Problems and Urgent Tasks of Development of the Theory of the Production Strategy of an Enterprise
by Omelianenko Tetiana V.
- 287-291 Problems of Assessment of Influence of the Market Situation upon Competitive Position of an Enterprise in the Process of Managing its Products Competitiveness
by Fartushnyak Olga Victorovna & Pasichnyk Inna Yu.
- 292-297 Methodical Approaches to Procedures of Re-engineering at an Enterprise through the Prism of Development Cyclicity
by Didukh Veronika V.
- 298-302 Identification of Essential Characteristics of Fixed Assets: Theoretical and Methodical Aspects
by Zinkevych Oksana V.
- 302-307 Theoretical Grounds of Enterprise Restructuring
by Odintsova Nadiya G.
- 308-313 Analysis of Risks and Factors of Formation of the Structure of Financial Capital of Subject of Entrepreneurship
by Rubaha Mariya V.
- 313-318 Methods of Assessment of Variants of Technical and Technological Renovation under Modern Conditions
by Shevchuk Larysa M.
- 319-323 Essence of the State Audit
by Maksimova Valentyna F. & Slobodyanik Yulia B.
- 324-328 Main Problems and Prospects of Audit Development in Ukraine
by Sobolev Volodymyr M. & Slyunina Tatyana L. & Rosit Tetyana V.
- 329-334 Analytical Provision of Management of Intangible Assets
by Shelest Viktoriya S.
- 335-342 Impact of Unbalanced Development of Economy on Financial Sector Stability
by Kozlov Vladislav I.
- 342-347 Credit and investment banking in Ukraine : current state and prospects of development
by Kolodizev Oleg M. & Vlasenko Nataliya M.
- 347-354 Role of the Enterprise Corporate Culture in Concepts of Organisational Changes
by Otenko Irina Pavlovna & Chepelyuk Margaryta I.
- 354-358 Programme of Training Preparation
by Kovalyova Viktoriya I. & Tyutlikova Viktoria V.
- 359-366 Justification of the Trade Enterprises Development Strategy in the Process of Strategic Management of the Marketing Potential
by Grosul Viktoriya A. & Artemenko Stanislav V.
- 367-371 Methods of Modelling Marketing Activity on Software Sales
by Bashirov Islam H. & Makoveichuk Krystina O. & Anufriieva Viktoriia V.
- 372-376 Organisational and Methodical Grounds of Financial Monitoring of Business Activity of an Enterprise
by Sydorenko-Melnyk Ganna M.
- 377-382 Behaviour of the Leader when Introducing Innovations in the Organisation
by Bystrov Anton G.
- 383-390 Methodical Approach to Identification of the Financial and Economic State of an Enterprise
by Matyushenko Olga I.
2013, Issue 10
- 8-13 Scientific Method of the Economic Theory: From Dialectics to Trialectics
by Stryzhak Olena O.
- 13-17 Managing Currency Risks of International Investment Activity
by Popkova Kseniya O.
- 18-22 Problems of State Regulation of Foreign Economic Activity in the Context of Ensuring Competitiveness of the State
by Novikova Kristina I. & Kovalchuk Mariya V.
- 23-29 Financial and Institutional Structure of Economies of European Countries, Ukraine and Russia in the Context of Development of Processes of Long-term Investing
by Kornivska Valeriya O.
- 29-34 Modelling Influence of Fiscal Policy upon Economic Development
by Aleksandrova Mariya M.
- 35-43 Assessment of Influence of Globalisation upon the State of Economic Security of Ukraine
by Martynenko Valentina V.
- 43-49 Classification of Investments as an Economic Category
by Semenov Anatoliy H. & Vasylyev Volodymyr O.
- 50-54 Problems and Prospects of Investment Growth of Ukrainian Economy
by Bandura Maryna V.
- 55-59 Banks as Main Subjects of Investment Activity
by Zaytseva Iryna S. & Kotsyuba Olena V.
- 60-65 Problems of Classifying Financial Investments of Enterprises in Ukraine
by Zdrenyk Vasyl S.
- 66-70 Innovation Process as the Driving Force of Economic Growth
by Faychuk Olexandr M. & Faychuk Olha V.
- 71-76 Economic Essence, Place and Classification of Innovation Processes in Public Production
by Khimchenko Andrey N. & Mahnovych Olena O.
- 77-79 Modelling Dynamics of Brain Drain
by Klokov Vladimir I.
- 80-85 Modelling the System of Analysis of Educational Facilities of High Educational Establishments
by Klymenyuk Mykola M. & Kocharyan Inna S. & Golovanenko Mykola V. & Klymenyuk Oleksiy M.
- 86-92 Complex-valued Modelling of the Shadow Economy in the Sphere of Foreign Trade of Ukraine
by Svetunkov Sergey Gennadievich & Vyshynska Tetyana L.
- 92-97 Interpretation and Forecasting Processes, Represented by Time Series, on the Basis of the Extended Logistic Mapping
by Skalozub Vladyslav V. & Klymenko Ivan V.
- 97-101 Fuzzy Cognitive Model of Flows of Receipt of Funds from Investment Projects
by Bizyanov Yevgenii Y. & Glinska Tetyana S.
- 102-106 Application of Optimisation Models for Planning Expenditures of a Production Enterprise
by Yevstrat Dmytro I. & Prykhodko Andriy O.
- 107-112 Modelling and risk management in JSC Ukrainian Joint Stock Insurance Company ASKA-LIFE
by Kvita Halyna M. & Shikovets Kateryna O. & Klymenko Yuliya I.
- 113-117 Evolution of Macro-generations: Multi-agent Approach
by Kononova Kateryna Yu. & Akulov Mykola V.
- 118-122 Model of Optimisation of Investment Expenditures
by Naumova Maryna A.
- 122-125 Forecasting Sales Volume in the Balanced Scorecard
by Orlenko Nataliya S. & Naumenko Iryna V.
- 126-129 Model of Assessment of Probability of the Serviceable Condition of the Banking System
by Khayluk Svitlana O.
- 130-135 Modelling Production and Fiscal Effects in the System of Economic Security of a State
by Chagovets Lyubov A.
- 135-141 Modelling Duopoly with Consideration of Logistics, Limited Production and Advertising
by Sherstennikov Yuriy V.
- 141-145 Information-Analytical Systems in Managing Economic Objects
by Ivanov Mykola M.
- 146-151 Approach to Classification of Enterprises with the Aim to Assess Results of Introduction of Corporate Information Systems
by Poluektova Nataliya R.
- 151-156 Formation of the Information Base by Results of Assessment of Ecological and Economic Security of an Industrial Enterprise
by Prypoten Volodymyr Yu.
- 156-161 Tendencies and Prospects of Development of IT Outsourcing in Ukraine
by Labzhaniya Ramaz G.
- 161-167 Web-analytics for Increase of Efficiency of the Web-site of a Department of a Higher Educational Establishment
by Tsesliv Olga V.
- 167-172 Analysis of Approaches to Formation of the Image Policy of a Region
by Yachmenyova Valentyna M. & Volobuyev Ihor V.
- 173-179 Setting the Task of Assessment of the Level of Security of Territorial System Development
by Pilko Andriy D.
- 179-186 Organisation and Fund Aspects of Analysis of Processes of Capitalisation of Industrial Enterprises of 5kraine
by Lototsky Mykola Ya.
- 187-193 Vertically Integrated Structures: Essence and Specific Features of Functioning in the Mining and Smelting Complex of Ukraine
by Nusinov Volodymyr Ya. & Kolesnikov Dmytro V.
- 194-198 State of Fixed Assets of Domestic Enterprises Compared to Experience of Developed Countries
by Nabok Ievgeniia V.
- 199-202 Scientific Approaches to Formation of the Model of Balanced Development of Branches of an Agricultural Enterprise
by Gogulya Olha P. & Tuzhyk Kateryna L.
- 203-206 Directions and Tasks of Development of the Strategy of Support of Innovation Development at Enterprises of the Agroindustrial Complex APK)
by Kuksa Ihor M. & Rudenko Marina Anatolievna
- 207-211 State Regulation of Land Relations under Conditions of Formation of the Market of Agricultural Land
by Virchenko Oleksandr V.
- 211-215 State and Prospects of the Fruit Market in Ukraine
by Salo Inna A.
- 216-221 Use of Adaptive Mechanisms of Realisation of the Strategy of Technical Development in Activity of Manufacturers of Baking Equipment in Ukraine
by Danyluk Vyacheslav O.
- 222-227 Pension System of Ukraine under Conditions of Reformation
by Gnybidenko Ivan F.
- 227-232 Development of the Recruitment Services Market in Ukraine
by Pysarevska Hanna I.
- 232-238 Assessment of Differentiation of Ukrainian Regions by the Level of the Comfort of Living
by Solovyova Olha Ye. & Gavrylychenko Yevgeniya V.
- 239-246 Formation of the Strategy of Development of the Pension Insurance System in Ukraine
by Sychova Kseniya V.
- 247-252 Managing Changes at an Enterprise is a Necessary Condition of Ensuring its Development
by Grinko Tetyana V.
- 253-257 Methodical Approaches to the Use of Labour Resources in Accordance with Potential Possibilities of an Enterprise
by Cherep Alla V. & Shytikova Larysa V.
- 258-266 Formation of the Sales Strategy of Small Industrial Enterprises
by Shpak Nestor O. & Kyrylych Tamara Yu.
- 266-271 Theoretical and Methodical Aspects of Assessment of the Enterprise Value
by Hryschenko Tetiana V. & Reshetova Ganna V.
- 272-276 Introduction of International Quality Standards into the Practice of Domestic High-tech Enterprises
by Moiseyenko Tetyana Ye.
- 277-285 Place of Reserves Controlling in Financial and Logistic Management
by Buratchuk Nataliya Yu.
- 285-290 Building the Structure of the Mechanism of Socio-economic Security of an Enterprise
by Venglyuk Inna V.
- 291-295 Development of Methodical Approaches to Assessment of Risks of the Subjects of Foreign Economic Activity when the Execute Export Contracts
by Yermachenko Yegor V.
- 296-301 Organisation of Internal Control in a Budget Institution: Applied Aspect
by Dikan Larysa V. & Deyneko Yevgen V.
- 301-305 Study of Modern Problems of the Theory of Audit as a Compound System of Economic Sciences
by Ryadska Valentyna V.
- 306-310 Substantiation of the Essence of Intangible Assets in Accounting
by Beskosta Halyna M.
- 311-316 Determining Efficiency of Auditing the Marketing Activity
by Goferber Yuliya V.
- 316-321 Reflection of Loyalty Programmes with the Use of Bonuses in Accounting
by Sakharov Pavlo O.
- 322-327 Bank Transparency as a Component of the Economic Security Mechanism
by Mihus Iryna P. & Dudchenko Nataliya V.
- 328-336 Factors That Influence the Level of Stability of Functioning of the Stock Market
by Yachmenyova Valentyna M. & Vorobets Taras I.
- 336-342 Study of the Influence of the Tax Factor upon Small Enterprises Activity in Ukraine
by Grechko Alla V.
- 342-346 State Debt in the Post-crisis Period: Realities and Prospects
by Bets Oleksandr I.
- 347-350 Application of the Positive International Experience of Tax Regulation of Investment and Innovation Activity in Ukraine
by Krisovatyy Ihor A.
- 351-356 Variability of Barriers in the Process of Development of Personal Qualities of Future Economists
by Lysytsya Nadiya M. & Byelikova Yuliya V.