Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.)
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
- 2015-14 Institutions and return predictability in oil-exporting countries
by Aramonte, Sirio & Jahan-Parvar, Mohammad & Shugarman, Justin
- 2015-13 A Global Trade Model for the Euro Area
by Modugno, Michele & D'Agostino, Antonello & Osbat, Chiara
- 2015-12 Inflation Dynamics During the Financial Crisis
by Gilchrist, Simon & Schoenle, Raphael & Sim, Jae W. & Zakrajsek, Egon
- 2015-11 Why Do We Need Both Liquidity Regulations and a Lender of Last Resort? A Perspective from Federal Reserve Lending during the 2007-09 U.S. Financial Crisis
by Carlson, Mark A. & Duygan-Bump, Burcu & Nelson, William R.
- 2015-10 Overnight RRP Operations as a Monetary Policy Tool: Some Design Considerations
by Frost, Joshua & Logan, Lorie & Martin, Antoine & McCabe, Patrick E. & Natalucci, Fabio M. & Remache, Julie
- 2015-9 The Evolution of Retirement Wealth
by Devlin-Foltz, Sebastian & Henriques, Alice M. & Sabelhaus, John
- 2015-8 Mode effects in mixed-mode economic surveys: Insights from a randomized experiment
by Hsu, Joanne W. & McFall, Brooke H.
- 2015-7 The Real Effects of Credit Line Drawdowns
by Berrospide, Jose M. & Meisenzahl, Ralf R.
- 2015-6 The Determinants of Subprime Mortgage Performance Following a Loan Modification
by Schmeiser, Maximilian D. & Gross, Matthew B.
- 2015-5 The Macroeconomic Effects of the Federal Reserve's Unconventional Monetary Policies
by Engen, Eric M. & Laubach, Thomas & Reifschneider, David L.
- 2015-4 Which Way to Recovery? Housing Market Outcomes and the Neighborhood Stabilization Program
by Schuetz, Jenny & Spader, Jonathan & Buell, Jennifer Lewis & Burnett, Kimberly & Buron, Larry & Cortes, Alvaro & DiDomenico, Michael & Jefferson, Anna & Redfearn, Christian & Whitlow, Stephen
- 2015-3 Tradability of Output, Business Cycles, and Asset Prices
by Tian, Mary
- 2015-2 Bayesian Estimation of Time-Changed Default Intensity Models
by Gordy, Michael B. & Szerszen, Pawel J.
- 2015-1 Loan Sales and Bank Liquidity Risk Management: Evidence from a U.S. Credit Register
by Irani, Rustom M. & Meisenzahl, Ralf R.
- 2014-114 Efficient Monte Carlo Counterparty Credit Risk Pricing and Measurement
by Ghamami, Samim & Zhang, Bo
- 2014-113 Where Are All the New Banks? The Role of Regulatory Burden in New Charter Creation
by Adams, Robert M. & Gramlich, Jacob P.
- 2014-112 Modeling Money Market Spreads: What Do We Learn about Refinancing Risk?
by Brousseau, Vincent & Nikolaou, Kleopatra & Pill, Huw
- 2014-111 The Impact of the Small Business Lending Fund on Community Bank Lending to Small Businesses
by Amel, Dean F. & Mach, Traci L.
- 2014-110 Central banks as lender of last resort: experiences during the 2007-2010 crisis and lessons for the future
by Domanski, Dietrich & Moessner, Richhild & Nelson, William R.
- 2014-109 Assessing the Change in Labor Market Conditions
by Chung, Hess & Fallick, Bruce C. & Nekarda, Christopher J. & Ratner, David
- 2014-108 In Search of a Risk-free Asset
by Yankov, Vladimir
- 2014-107 Fiscal Multipliers at the Zero Lower Bound: The Role of Policy Inertia
by Hills, Timothy S. & Nakata, Taisuke
- 2014-106 Are Concerns About Leveraged ETFs Overblown?
by Ivanov, Ivan T. & Lenkey, Stephen L.
- 2014-105 Conservatism and Liquidity Traps
by Nakata, Taisuke & Schmidt, Sebastian
- 2014-104 Bitcoin: Technical Background and Data Analysis
by Badev, Anton & Chen, Matthew
- 2014-103 Habit, Production, and the Cross-Section of Stock Returns
by Chen, Andrew Y.
- 2014-102 The Demand for Short-Term, Safe Assets and Financial Stability: Some Evidence and Implications for Central Bank Policies
by Carlson, Mark A. & Duygan-Bump, Burcu & Natalucci, Fabio M. & Nelson, William R. & Ochoa, Marcelo & Stein, Jerome L. & Van den Heuvel, Skander J.
- 2014-101 Tax Policy Endogeneity: Evidence from R&D Tax Credits
by Chang, Andrew C.
- 2014-100 Jumps in Bond Yields at Known Times
by Kim, Don H. & Wright, Jonathan H.
- 2014-99 Limited Deposit Insurance Coverage and Bank Competition
by Shy, Oz & Stenbacka, Rune & Yankov, Vladimir
- 2014-98 Homeowner Balance Sheets and Monetary Policy
by Aladangady, Aditya
- 2014-97 Identifying the Stance of Monetary Policy at the Zero Lower Bound: A Markov-switching Estimation Exploiting Monetary-Fiscal Policy Interdependence
by Gonzalez-Astudillo, Manuel
- 2014-96 It Pays to Set the Menu: Mutual Fund Investment Options in 401(k) plans
by Pool, Veronika K. & Sialm, Clemens & Stefanescu, Irina
- 2014-95 Dealer Networks
by Li, Dan & Schurhoff, Norman
- 2014-94 The Importance of Updating: Evidence from a Brazilian Nowcasting Model
by Bragoli, Daniela & Metelli, Luca & Modugno, Michele
- 2014-93 Pricing decisions in an experimental dynamic stochastic general equilibrium economy
by Noussair, Charles N. & Pfajfar, Damjan & Zsiros, Janos
- 2014-92 Financing Constraints and Unemployment: Evidence from the Great Recession
by Duygan-Bump, Burcu & Leykov, Alexey & Montoriol-Garriga, Judit
- 2014-91 The ins and outs of mortgage debt during the housing boom and bust
by Bhutta, Neil
- 2014-90 Does education loan debt influence household financial distress? An assessment using the 2007-09 SCF Panel
by Thompson, Jeffrey P. & Bricker, Jesse
- 2014-89 Inflation Experience and Inflation Expectations: Dispersion and Disagreement Within Demographic Groups
by Johannsen, Benjamin K.
- 2014-88 Diffusion of Containerization
by Rua, Gisela
- 2014-87 Macroeconomic Policy Games
by Bodenstein, Martin & Guerrieri, Luca & LaBriola, Joe
- 2014-86 An Empirical Analysis of Futures Margin Changes: Determinants and Policy Implications
by Abruzzo, Nicole & Park, Yang-Ho
- 2014-85 Bank Liquidity and Capital Regulation in General Equilibrium
by Covas, Francisco & Driscoll, John C.
- 2014-84 Financial Frictions, Financial Shocks, and Aggregate Volatility
by Fuentes-Albero, Cristina
- 2014-83 The Federal Reserve's Tools for Policy Normalization in a Preferred Habitat Model of Financial Markets
by Clouse, James A. & Ihrig, Jane E. & Klee, Elizabeth C. & Chen, Han
- 2014-82 Auto Sales and Credit Supply
by Johnson, Kathleen W. & Pence, Karen M. & Vine, Daniel J.
- 2014-81 Why Are Wal-Mart and Target Next-Door Neighbors?
by Schuetz, Jenny
- 2014-80 Returning to the Nest: Debt and Parental Co-residence Among Young Adults
by Dettling, Lisa J. & Hsu, Joanne W.
- 2014-79 Reconstruction multipliers
by Trezzi, Riccardo & Porcelli, Francesco
- 2014-78 An Industrial Organization Approach to International Portfolio Diversification: Evidence from the U.S. Mutual Fund Families
by Shin, Chae Hee
- 2014-77 Bank Profitability and Debit Card Interchange Regulation: Bank Responses to the Durbin Amendment
by Kay, Benjamin S. & Manuszak, Mark D. & Vojtech, Cindy M.
- 2014-76 Signaling Status: The Impact of Relative Income on Household Consumption and Financial Decisions
by Bricker, Jesse & Ramcharan, Rodney & Krimmel, Jacob
- 2014-75 Robust Dynamic Optimal Taxation and Environmental Externalities
by Li, Xin & Narajabad, Borghan N. & Temzelides, Theodosios
- 2014-74 Survey Incentives, Survey Effort, and Survey Costs
by Bricker, Jesse
- 2014-73 Long-Term Vacancy in the United States
by Molloy, Raven S.
- 2014-72 Why Do Innovative Firms Hold So Much Cash? Evidence from Changes in State R&D Tax Credits
by Falato, Antonio & Sim, Jae W.
- 2014-71 Solving asset pricing models with stochastic volatility
by de Groot, Oliver
- 2014-70 Tying loan interest rates to borrowers' CDS spreads
by Ivanov, Ivan T. & Santos, Joao A. C. & Vo, Thu
- 2014-69 Uncertainty, Financial Frictions, and Investment Dynamics
by Gilchrist, Simon & Sim, Jae W. & Zakrajsek, Egon
- 2014-68 State Mandated Financial Education and the Credit Behavior of Young Adults
by Brown, Alexandra & Collins, J. Michael & Schmeiser, Maximilian D. & Urban, Carly
- 2014-67 Financial Fire Sales: Evidence from Bank Failures
by Ramcharan, Rodney & Rajan, Raghuram G.
- 2014-66 Default Risk and Private Student Loans: Implications for Higher Education Policies
by Ionescu, Felicia & Simpson, Nicole B.
- 2014-65 The Effects of Unemployment Benefits on Unemployment and Labor Force Participation: Evidence from 35 Years of Benefits Extensions
by Figura, Andrew & Barnichon, Regis
- 2014-64 Labor Force Participation: Recent Developments and Future Prospects
by Aaronson, Stephanie & Cajner, Tomaz & Fallick, Bruce C. & Galbis-Reig, Felix & Smith, Christopher & Wascher, William L.
- 2014-63 Financial Condition and Product Market Cooperation
by Gustafson, Matthew & Ivanov, Ivan T. & Ritter, John
- 2014-62 What Drives the Cross-Section of Credit Spreads?: A Variance Decomposition Approach
by Nozawa, Yoshio
- 2014-60 The scarcity value of Treasury collateral: Repo market effects of security-specific supply and demand factors
by D'Amico, Stefania & Fan, Roger & Kitsul, Yuriy
- 2014-59 Precautionary Volatility and Asset Prices
by Chen, Andrew Y.
- 2014-58 A Tale of Two Option Markets: Pricing Kernels and Volatility Risk
by Song, Zhaogang & Xiu, Dacheng
- 2014-57 Unspanned macroeconomic factors in the yield curve
by Coroneo, Laura & Giannone, Domenico & Modugno, Michele
- 2014-56 Firm Entry and Employment Dynamics in the Great Recession
by Siemer, Michael
- 2014-55 Business to Business Credit to Small Firms
by Mach, Traci L.
- 2014-54 Stochastic Intensity Models of Wrong Way Risk: Wrong Way CVA Need Not Exceed Independent CVA
by Ghamami, Samim & Goldberg, Lisa R.
- 2014-53 Limited Deposit Insurance Coverage and Bank Competition
by Shy, Oz & Stenbacka, Rune & Yankov, Vladimir
- 2014-52 The Low Frequency Effects of Macroeconomic News on Government Bond Yields
by Altavilla, Carlo & Giannone, Domenico & Modugno, Michele
- 2014-51 Non-linearity in the Inflation-Growth Relationship in Developing Economies: Evidence from a Semiparametric Panel Model
by Baglan, Deniz & Yoldas, Emre
- 2014-50 Reputation and Liquidity Traps
by Nakata, Taisuke
- 2014-49 Assessing Targeted Macroprudential Financial Regulation: The Case of the 2006 Commercial Real Estate Guidance for Banks
by Bassett, William F. & Marsh, Blake
- 2014-48 QE Auctions of Treasury Bonds
by Song, Zhaogang & Zhu, Haoxiang
- 2014-47 OccBin: A Toolkit for Solving Dynamic Models With Occasionally Binding Constraints Easily
by Guerrieri, Luca & Iacoviello, Matteo
- 2014-46 Flights to Safety
by Baele, Lieven & Bekaert, Geert & Inghelbrecht, Koen & Wei, Min
- 2014-45 Relative Liquidity and Future Volatility
by Valenzuela, Marcela & Zer, Ilknur & Fryzlewicz, Piotr & Rheinlander, Thorsten
- 2014-44 Navigating Constraints: The Evolution of Federal Reserve Monetary Policy, 1935-59
by Carlson, Mark A. & Wheelock, David C.
- 2014-43 Behavioral Economics and Macroeconomic Models
by Driscoll, John C. & Holden, Steinar
- 2014-42 The Welfare Costs of Skill-Mismatch Employment
by Arseneau, David M. & Epstein, Brendan
- 2014-41 Bank Failure, Relationship Lending, and Local Economic Performance
by Kandrac, John
- 2014-40 When are the Effects of Fiscal Policy Uncertainty Large?
by Johannsen, Benjamin K.
- 2014-39 Monetary Policy and Real Borrowing Costs at the Zero Lower Bound
by Gilchrist, Simon & Lopez-Salido, J. David & Zakrajsek, Egon
- 2014-38 Assessing the Effects of the Zero-Interest-Rate Policy through the Lens of a Regime-Switching DSGE Model
by Chen, Han
- 2014-37 Debt Deflation Effects of Monetary Policy
by Lin, Li & Tsomocos, Dimitrios P. & Vardoulakis, Alexandros
- 2014-36 Hedge fund holdings and stock market efficiency
by Cao, Charles & Liang, Bing & Lo, Andrew W. & Petrasek, Lubomir
- 2014-35 Are Household Investors Noise Traders: Evidence from Belief Dispersion and Stock Trading Volume
by Li, Dan & Li, Geng
- 2014-34 Model Risk of Risk Models
by Danielsson, Jon & James, Kevin & Valenzuela, Marcela & Zer, Ilknur
- 2014-33 Machines vs. Machines: High Frequency Trading and Hard Information
by Huh, Yesol
- 2014-32 Fertility Choice in a Life Cycle Model with Idiosyncratic Uninsurable Earnings Risk
by Sommer, Kamila
- 2014-31 The Risk Channel of Monetary Policy
by DeGroot, Oliver
- 2014-30 Gates, Fees, and Preemptive Runs
by Cipriani, Marco & Martin, Antoine & McCabe, Patrick E. & Parigi, Bruno
- 2014-29 Policy Paradoxes in the New Keynesian Model
by Kiley, Michael T.
- 2014-28 An Evaluation of the Inflationary Pressure Associated with Short- and Long-term Unemployment
by Kiley, Michael T.
- 2014-27 Missing Variation in the Great Moderation: Lack of Signal Error and OLS Regression
by Nalewaik, Jeremy J.
- 2014-26 Community Bank Performance: How Important are Managers?
by Amel, Dean F. & Prager, Robin A.
- 2014-25 Small Sample Properties of Bayesian Estimators of Labor Income Processes
by Nakata, Taisuke & Tonetti, Christopher
- 2014-24 Tips from TIPS: the informational content of Treasury Inflation-Protected Security prices
by D'Amico, Stefania & Kim, Don H. & Wei, Min
- 2014-23 Competition in lending and credit ratings
by Ahmed, Javed I.
- 2014-22 Demand for M2 at the Zero Lower Bound: The Recent U.S. Experience
by Judson, Ruth & Schlusche, Bernd & Wong, Vivian
- 2014-21 An Evaluation of Bank VaR Measures for Market Risk During and Before the Financial Crisis
by O'Brien, James M. & Szerszen, Pawel J.
- 2014-20 The Effects of Bank Charter Switching on Supervisory Ratings
by Rezende, Marcelo
- 2014-19 National Bank Examinations and Operations in the Early 1890s
by Calomiris, Charles W. & Carlson, Mark A.
- 2014-18 Small Price Responses to Large Demand Shocks
by Gagnon, Etienne & Lopez-Salido, J. David
- 2014-17 Finance and Productivity Growth: Firm-level Evidence
by Levine, Oliver & Warusawitharana, Missaka
- 2014-16 Using Data on Seller Behavior to Forecast Short-run House Price Changes
by Anenberg, Elliot & Laufer, Steven
- 2014-15 Banks as Patient Fixed Income Investors
by Hanson, Samuel & Shleifer, Andrei & Stein, Jeremy C. & Vishny, Robert W.
- 2014-14 The Interplay Between Student Loans and Credit Card Debt: Implications for Default in the Great Recession
by Ionescu, Felicia & Ionescu, Marius
- 2014-13 How Well Did Social Security Mitigate the Effects of the Great Recession?
by Peterman, William B. & Sommer, Kamila
- 2014-12 How the Federal Reserve's Large-Scale Asset Purchases (LSAPs) Influence Mortgage-Backed Securities (MBS) Yields and U.S. Mortgage Rates
by Hancock, Diana & Passmore, Wayne
- 2014-11 The Interest Rate Elasticity of Mortgage Demand: Evidence From Bunching at the Conforming Loan Limit
by DeFusco, Anthony & Paciorek, Andrew D.
- 2014-10 Peer-to-peer lending to small businesses
by Mach, Traci L. & Carter, Courtney M. & Slattery, Cailin R.
- 2014-8 Corporate Governance and Risk Management at Unprotected Banks: National Banks in the 1890s
by Calomiris, Charles W. & Carlson, Mark A.
- 2014-7 Term Structure Modeling with Supply Factors and the Federal Reserve's Large Scale Asset Purchase Programs
by Li, Canlin & Wei, Min
- 2014-5 Idiosyncratic investment risk and business cycles
by Goldberg, Jonathan E.
- 2014-61 Do Creditor Rights Increase Employment Risk? Evidence from Loan Covenants
by Liang, J. Nellie & Falato, Antonio
- 2014-9 Human Capital and Unemployment Dynamics: Why More Educated Workers Enjoy Greater Employment Stability
by Cairo, Isabel & Cajner, Tomaz
- 2014-6 The Credit Crunch and Fall in Employment during the Great Recession
by Haltenhof, Samuel & Lee, Seung Jung & Stebunovs, Viktors
- 2014-4 The Surprisingly Swift Decline of U.S. Manufacturing Employment
by Pierce, Justin R. & Schott, Peter K.
- 2014-3 Monetary Policy and Real Borrowing Costs at the Zero Lower Bound
by Gilchrist, Simon & Lopez-Salido, J. David & Zakrajsek, Egon
- 2014-2 The insensitivity of investment to interest rates: Evidence from a survey of CFOs
by Sharpe, Steven A. & Suarez, Gustavo A.
- 2014-1 A Robust Capital Asset Pricing Model
by Ruffino, Doriana
- 2013-88 Declining Labor Force Attachment and Downward Trends in Unemployment and Participation
by Barnichon, Regis & Figura, Andrew
- 2013-87 Systemic Risk, International Regulation, and the Limits of Coordination
by Kara, Gazi
- 2013-86 Unemployment Insurance Experience Rating and Labor Market Dynamics
by Ratner, David
- 2013-85 Learning, Rare Disasters, and Asset Prices
by Lu, Yang & Siemer, Michael
- 2013-84 Are Banks' Internal Risk Parameters Consistent? Evidence from Syndicated Loans
by Firestone, Simon & Rezende, Marcelo
- 2013-83 Repo collateral fire sales: the effects of exemption from automatic stay
by Sebastian Infante
- 2013-82 Cost shifting and the freezing of corporate pension plans
by Joshua Rauh & Irina Stefanescu & Stephen Zeldes
- 2013-81 Payday loans and consumer financial health
by Neil Bhutta
- 2013-80 Sticky deposit rates
by John C. Driscoll & Ruth Judson
- 2013-79 Are homeowners in denial about their house values? comparing owner perceptions with transaction-based indexes
by Alice M. Henriques
- 2013-78 Equity market misvaluation, financing, and investment
by Missaka Warusawitharana & Toni M. Whited
- 2013-77 Aggregate supply in the United States: recent developments and implications for the conduct of monetary policy
by David L. Reifschneider & William L. Wascher & David W. Wilcox
- 2013-76 The Federal Reserve's framework for monetary policy - recent changes and new questions
by William B. English & J. David López-Salido & Robert J. Tetlow
- 2013-75 Who works for startups? The relation between firm age, employee age, and growth
by Paige Ouimet & Rebecca Zarutskie
- 2013-74 Trend inflation in advanced economies
by Christine Garnier & Elmar Mertens & Edward Nelson
- 2013-73 Sectoral allocation, risk efficiency and the Great Moderation
by Manjola Tase
- 2013-72 Yield curve impacts of forward guidance and maturity extension programs
by Jeff W. Huther & Jason S. Seligman
- 2013-71 Volatility, labor heterogeneity and asset prices
by Marcelo Ochoa
- 2013-70 Effects of monetary policy shocks across time and across sectors
by Ekaterina V. Peneva
- 2013-69 Learning from the test: raising selective college enrollment by providing information
by Sarena Goodman
- 2013-68 Going public abroad
by Cecilia Caglio & Kathleen Weiss Hanley & Jennifer Marietta-Westberg
- 2013-67 Rising intangible capital, shrinking debt capacity, and the US corporate savings glut
by Antonio Falato & Dalida Kadyrzhanova & Jae W. Sim
- 2013-66 Taxpayer confusion over predictable tax liability changes: evidence from the Child Tax Credit
by Naomi E. Feldman & Peter Katuscak & Laura Kawano
- 2013-65 Broadband in the labor market: The impact of residential high speed internet on married women's labor force participation
by Lisa J. Dettling
- 2013-64 Policy uncertainty, irreversibility, and cross-border flows of capital
by Brandon Julio & Youngsuk Yook
- 2013-63 Computing arbitrage-free yields in multi-factor Gaussian shadow-rate term structure models
by Marcel A. Priebsch
- 2013-62 Payday lending regulation
by Alex Kaufman
- 2013-61 What does financial volatility tell us about macroeconomic fluctuations?
by Marcelle Chauvet & Zeynep Senyuz & Emre Yoldas
- 2013-60 Endogenous sources of volatility in housing markets: the joint buyer-seller problem
by Elliot Anenberg & Patrick Bayer
- 2013-59 Cost of borrowing shocks and fiscal adjustment
by Oliver de Groot & Fédéric Holm-Hadulla & Nadine Leiner-Killinger
- 2013-58 Monetary-fiscal policy interactions: interdependent policy rule coefficients
by Manuel Gonzalez-Astudillo
- 2013-57 The dynamics of labor market polarization
by Christopher L. Smith
- 2013-56 The impact of the Federal Reserve's Large-Scale Asset Purchase programs on corporate credit risk
by Simon Gilchrist & Egon Zakrajsek
- 2013-55 Stress-testing U.S. bank holding companies: a dynamic panel quantile regression approach
by Francisco Covas & Ben Rump & Egon Zakrajsek
- 2013-54 Volatility of volatility and tail risk premiums
by Yang-Ho Park
- 2013-53 Household mobility over the Great Recession: evidence from the U.S. 2007-09 Survey of Consumer Finances panel
by Brian K. Bucks & Jesse Bricker
- 2013-52 The cross-market spillover of economic shocks through multi-market banks
by Jose M. Berrospide & Lamont K. Black & William R. Keeton
- 2013-51 Inequality and poverty in the United States: the aftermath of the Great Recession
by Jeffrey P. Thompson & Timothy Smeeding
- 2013-50 Shadow banking and the funding of the nonfinancial sector
by Joshua H. Gallin
- 2013-49 The effect of state and local sales taxes on employment at state borders
by Jeffrey P. Thompson & Shawn M. Rohlin
- 2013-48 Are leveraged and inverse ETFs the new portfolio insurers?
by Tugkan Tuzun
- 2013-47 Credit-crunch dynamics with uninsured investment risk
by Jonathan E. Goldberg
- 2013-46 Analysis of wealth using micro and macro data: a comparison of the Survey of Consumer Finances and Flow of Funds Accounts
by Alice M. Henriques & Joanne W. Hsu
- 2013-45 Dementia risk and financial decision making by older households: the impact of information
by Joanne W. Hsu & Robert J. Willis
- 2013-44 Importing, exporting and firm-level employment volatility
by Christopher J. Kurz & Mine Z. Senses
- 2013-43 Sequential Monte Carlo sampling for DSGE models
by Edward Herbst & Frank Schorfheide
- 2013-42 Economic volatility and financial markets: the case of mortgage-backed securities
by Gaetano Antinolfi & Celso Brunetti
- 2013-41 Monetary policy and financial stability risks: an example
by James A. Clouse
- 2013-40 Optimal fiscal and monetary policy with occasionally binding zero bound constraints
by Taisuke Nakata
- 2013-39 Assessing and combining financial conditions indexes
by Sirio Aramonte & Samuel Rosen & John W. Schindler
- 2013-38 Antidumping duties and plant-level restructuring
by Justin R. Pierce
- 2013-37 The effects of the Federal Reserve's date-based forward guidance
by Matthew Raskin
- 2013-36 Is the information technology revolution over?
by David M. Byrne & Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel
- 2013-35 Duration risk versus local supply channel in Treasury yields: evidence from the Federal Reserve's asset purchase announcements
by Michael E. Cahill & Stefania D’Amico & Canlin Li & John S. Sears
- 2013-34 The effectiveness of the non-standard policy measures during the financial crises: the experiences of the Federal Reserve and the European Central Bank
by Seth B. Carpenter & Selva Demiralp & Jens Eisenschmidt
- 2013-33 A primer on farm mortgage debt relief programs during the 1930s
by Jonathan D. Rose
- 2013-32 Analyzing Federal Reserve asset purchases: from whom does the Fed buy?
by Seth B. Carpenter & Selva Demiralp & Jane E. Ihrig & Elizabeth C. Klee
- 2013-31 Credit-crunch dynamics with uninsured investment risk
by Jonathan E. Goldberg
- 2013-30 Equity extraction and mortgage default
by Steven Laufer
- 2013-29 The history of cyclical macroprudential policy in the United States
by Douglas J. Elliott & Greg Feldberg & Andreas Lehnert
- 2013-28 Estate vs. capital gains taxation: an evaluation of prospective policies for taxing wealth at the time of death
by Robert B. Avery & Daniel Grodzicki & Kevin B. Moore
- 2013-27 Declining migration within the US: the role of the labor market
by Raven S. Molloy & Christopher L. Smith & Abigail Wozniak
- 2013-26 The long and the short of household formation
by Andrew D. Paciorek
- 2013-25 The nature of countercyclical income risk
by Fatih Guvenen & Serdar Ozkan & Jae Song
- 2013-24 The informational content of the embedded deflation option in TIPS
by Olesya V. Grishchenko & Joel M. Vanden & Jianing Zhang
- 2013-23 Made poorer by choice: worker outcomes in Social Security v. private retirement accounts
by Javed I. Ahmed & Brad M. Barber & Terrance Odean
- 2013-22 Early withdrawals from retirement accounts during the Great Recession
by Robert Argento & Victoria L. Bryant & John Sabelhaus
- 2013-21 Financial stability monitoring
by Tobias Adrian & Daniel M. Covitz & J. Nellie Liang
- 2013-20 Taxation of human capital and wage inequality: a cross-country analysis
by Fatih Guvenen & Burhanettin Kuruscu & Serdar Ozkan
- 2013-19 The ins and outs of forecasting unemployment: Using labor force flows to forecast the labor market
by Regis Barnichon & Christopher J. Nekarda
- 2013-18 Uncertainty, risk, and incentives: theory and evidence
by Zhiguo He & Si Li & Bin Wei & Jianfeng Yu
- 2013-17 Exchange rates, monetary policy statements, and uncovered interest parity: before and after the zero lower bound
by Michael T. Kiley