Journal of World Business
2013, Volume 48, Issue 1
- 20-29 The impact of cultural differences on technology adoption
by Lee, Sang-Gun & Trimi, Silvana & Kim, Changsoo
- 30-38 An exploration of multinational enterprise knowledge resources and foreign subsidiary performance
by Fang, Yulin & Wade, Michael & Delios, Andrew & Beamish, Paul W.
- 39-46 Overbidding in cross-border acquisitions: Misperceptions in assessing and valuing knowledge
by Mukherji, Ananda & Mukherji, Jyotsna & Dibrell, Clay & Francis, John D.
- 47-57 Global integration strategies of small and medium multinationals: Evidence from Taiwan
by Johnson, Julius H. & Arya, Bindu & Mirchandani, Dinesh A.
- 58-67 International ambidexterity and firm performance in small emerging economies
by Hsu, Chia-Wen & Lien, Yung-Chih & Chen, Homin
- 68-76 Sub-national institutions, firm strategies, and firm performance: A multilevel study of private manufacturing firms in Vietnam
by Nguyen, Thang V. & Le, Ngoc T.B. & Bryant, Scott E.
- 77-86 Is cultural distance a bane or a boon for cross-border acquisition performance?
by Dikova, Desislava & Rao Sahib, Padma
- 87-97 Language competencies, policies and practices in multinational corporations: A comprehensive review and comparison of Anglophone, Asian, Continental European and Nordic MNCs
by Harzing, Anne-Wil & Pudelko, Markus
- 98-109 Liability-of-foreignness effects on job success of immigrant job seekers
by Fang, Tony & Samnani, Al-Karim & Novicevic, Milorad M. & Bing, Mark N.
- 110-121 Antecedents and temporal dynamics of strategic divergence in multinational corporations: Evidence from Europe
by Brauer, Matthias & Heitmann, Mark
- 122-136 Pitting real options theory against risk diversification theory: International diversification and joint ownership control in economic crisis
by Chung, Chris Changwha & Lee, Seung-Hyun & Beamish, Paul W. & Southam, Colette & Nam, Daeil (Dale)
- 137-148 Constraints, internationalization and growth: A cross-country analysis of European SMEs
by Hessels, Jolanda & Parker, Simon C.
- 149-159 The influence of job demands and resources on repatriate career satisfaction: A relative deprivation perspective
by Ren, Hong & Bolino, Mark C. & Shaffer, Margaret A. & Kraimer, Maria L.
- 160-170 Parent company benefits from reverse knowledge transfer: The role of the liability of newness in MNEs
by Rabbiosi, Larissa & Santangelo, Grazia D.
2012, Volume 47, Issue 4
- 479-482 Leadership in a global context: New directions in research and theory development
by Steers, Richard M. & Sanchez-Runde, Carlos & Nardon, Luciara
- 483-492 Conceptualizing leadership across cultures
by Dickson, Marcus W. & Castaño, Nathalie & Magomaeva, Asiyat & Den Hartog, Deanne N.
- 493-503 Defining the “global” in global leadership
by Mendenhall, Mark E. & Reiche, B. Sebastian & Bird, Allan & Osland, Joyce S.
- 504-518 GLOBE: A twenty year journey into the intriguing world of culture and leadership
by Dorfman, Peter & Javidan, Mansour & Hanges, Paul & Dastmalchian, Ali & House, Robert
- 519-529 Leadership and culture in the MENA region: An analysis of the GLOBE project
by Kabasakal, Hayat & Dastmalchian, Ali & Karacay, Gaye & Bayraktar, Secil
- 530-538 Qualitative and quantitative studies of leadership in multinational settings: Meta-analytic and cross-cultural reviews
by Takahashi, Kiyoshi & Ishikawa, Jun & Kanai, Toshihiro
- 539-547 Positive global leadership
by Youssef, Carolyn M. & Luthans, Fred
- 548-554 Humanistic leadership: Lessons from Latin America
by Davila, Anabella & Elvira, Marta M.
- 555-570 Servant leadership across cultures
by Mittal, Rakesh & Dorfman, Peter W.
- 571-580 Strategic leadership across cultures: Current findings and future research directions
by Wang, Hui & Waldman, David A. & Zhang, Hongyu
- 581-591 Symmetric and asymmetric leadership cultures: A comparative study of leadership and organizational culture at Hyundai and Toyota
by Shim, Won Shul & Steers, Richard M.
- 592-603 Leading global teams
by Zander, Lena & Mockaitis, Audra I. & Butler, Christina L.
- 604-611 Cultural constraints on the emergence of women as leaders
by Toh, Soo Min & Leonardelli, Geoffrey J.
- 612-622 Dynamic cross-cultural competencies and global leadership effectiveness
by Caligiuri, Paula & Tarique, Ibraiz
- 623-634 Legitimacy and accelerated internationalisation: An Indian perspective
by Bangara, Athena & Freeman, Susan & Schroder, William
- 635-647 Resource determinants of strategy and performance: The case of British exporters
by Beleska-Spasova, Elena & Glaister, Keith W. & Stride, Chris
- 648-663 Multi-party international joint ventures: Multiple post-formation change processes
by Chung, Chris Changwha & Beamish, Paul W.
- 664-674 The good, the bad, and the ugly: Technology transfer competence, rent-seeking, and bargaining power
by Ciabuschi, Francesco & Dellestrand, Henrik & Kappen, Philip
- 675-685 Born global firms: The differences between their short- and long-term performance drivers
by Efrat, Kalanit & Shoham, Aviv
- 686-695 Strategic complexity and global expansion: An empirical study of newcomer Multinational Corporations from small economies
by Oladottir, Asta Dis & Hobdari, Bersant & Papanastassiou, Marina & Pearce, Robert & Sinani, Evis
- 696-705 Perceptions of task cohesiveness and organizational support increase trust and information sharing between host country nationals and expatriate coworkers in Oman
by Toh, Soo Min & Srinivas, Ekkirala S.
2012, Volume 47, Issue 3
- 329-341 Improving national cultural indices using a longitudinal meta-analysis of Hofstede's dimensions
by Taras, Vas & Steel, Piers & Kirkman, Bradley L.
- 342-351 Culture's consequences for emotional attending during cross-border acquisition implementation
by Reus, Taco H.
- 352-361 Cross-country differences in attitudes to business associations during the 2007–2010 recession
by Hultén, Peter & Barron, Andrew & Bryson, Douglas
- 362-370 The role of open innovation in emerging economies: Do companies profit from the scientific knowledge of others?
by Kafouros, Mario I. & Forsans, Nicolas
- 371-382 A framework of successful organizational practices in Western multinational companies operating in Russia
by Koveshnikov, Alexei & Barner-Rasmussen, Wilhelm & Ehrnrooth, Mats & Mäkelä, Kristiina
- 383-396 Subsidiary knowledge flows in multinational corporations: Research accomplishments, gaps, and opportunities
by Michailova, Snejina & Mustaffa, Zaidah
- 397-408 Knowledge acquisition and corporate entrepreneurship: Insights from Spanish SMEs in the ICT sector
by Bojica, Ana Maria & Fuentes, Maria del Mar Fuentes
- 409-419 Owner sacrifice and small business growth
by Kozan, M. Kamil & Oksoy, Dolun & Ozsoy, Onur
- 420-434 The influence of social institutions on managers’ concept of trust: Implications for trust-building in Sino-German relationships
by Muethel, Miriam & Hoegl, Martin
- 435-449 Is ‘Good’ governance good for business? A cross-national analysis of firms in African countries
by Ngobo, Paul Valentin & Fouda, Maurice
- 450-458 Cognitive and affective approaches to employee participation: Integration of the two approaches
by Park, Rhokeun
- 459-468 Trust as a mediator of the relationship between leader/member behavior and leader-member-exchange quality
by Sue-Chan, Christina & Au, Al K.C. & Hackett, Rick D.
- 469-477 Do family ties shape the performance consequences of diversification? Evidence from the European Union
by Muñoz-Bullón, Fernando & Sánchez-Bueno, Maria J.
2012, Volume 47, Issue 2
- 159-166 Managing growth: Human resource management challenges facing the Indian software industry
by Agrawal, Narendra M. & Khatri, Naresh & Srinivasan, R.
- 167-177 Strategic determinants for the selection of partner alliances in the Indian tour operator industry: A cross-national study
by Chand, Mohinder & Katou, Anastasia A.
- 178-185 Employee service abandonment in offshore operations: A case study of a US multinational in India
by Demirbag, Mehmet & Mellahi, Kamel & Sahadev, Sunil & Elliston, Joel
- 186-193 Towards mentoring the Indian organizational woman: Propositions, considerations, and first steps
by Haynes, Ray K. & Ghosh, Rajashi
- 194-203 Culture, employee work outcomes and performance: An empirical analysis of Indian software firms
by Mathew, Jossy & Ogbonna, Emmanuel & Harris, Lloyd C.
- 204-212 Linkage between perceived external prestige and emotional labor: Mediation effect of organizational identification among pharmaceutical representatives in India
by Mishra, Sushanta Kumar & Bhatnagar, Deepti & D’Cruz, Premilla & Noronha, Ernesto
- 213-222 Overall justice, work group identification and work outcomes: Test of moderated mediation process
by Patel, Charmi & Budhwar, Pawan & Varma, Arup
- 223-231 A longitudinal examination of HRM in a human resources offshoring (HRO) organization operating from India
by Pereira, Vijay & Anderson, Valerie
- 232-239 Managing diversity: Impact of religion in the Indian workplace
by Rao, Asha
- 240-250 Determinants of employees’ attitudes toward union membership in India
by Sarkar, Santanu
- 251-258 Internationalization and HRM strategies across subsidiaries in multinational corporations from emerging economies—A conceptual framework
by Thite, Mohan & Wilkinson, Adrian & Shah, Dhara
- 259-266 Resource dependency and parent–subsidiary capability transfers
by Chen, Tain-Jy & Chen, Homin & Ku, Ying-Hua
- 267-276 Do Anglo countries still form a values cluster? Evidence of the complexity of value change
by Egri, Carolyn P. & Khilji, Shaista E. & Ralston, David A. & Palmer, Ian & Girson, Ilya & Milton, Laurie & Richards, Malika & Ramburuth, Prem & Mockaitis, Audra
- 277-287 International new ventures as “small multinationals”: The importance of marketing capabilities
by Ripollés, Maria & Blesa, Andreu
- 288-296 The liability of closeness: Business relatedness and foreign subsidiary performance
by Tang, Jianyun & Rowe, W. Glenn
- 297-310 Towards a comprehensive model of entry timing in the ICT industry: Direct and indirect effects
by García-Villaverde, Pedro M. & Ruiz-Ortega, María J. & Parra-Requena, Gloria
- 311-326 A passage to India: A dual case study of activities, processes and resources in offshore outsourcing of advanced services
by Jensen, Peter D. Ørberg
2011, Volume 46, Issue 4
- 405-405 Letter from the editors
by Luthans, Fred & Slocum, John
- 406-410 Multinationals in the Middle East: Challenges and opportunities
by Mellahi, Kamel & Demirbag, Mehmet & Riddle, Liesl
- 411-425 Survival of Japanese subsidiaries in the Middle East and North Africa
by Demirbag, Mehmet & Apaydin, Marina & Tatoglu, Ekrem
- 426-437 Selecting the country in which to start internationalization: The non-sequential internationalization model
by Alvaro, Cuervo-Cazurra
- 438-446 Emerging market multinationalsâ role in facilitating developed country multinationalsâ regional expansion: A critical review of the literature and Turkish MNC examples
by Yaprak, Attila & Karademir, Bahattin
- 447-454 The effects of market orientation on subsidiary performance: Empirical evidence from MNCs in Turkey
by Ahmet H., Kirca
- 455-461 Gaining legitimacy through hiring local workforce at a premium: The case of MNEs in the United Arab Emirates
by Forstenlechner, Ingo & Mellahi, Kamel
- 462-475 The Razor's edge: Managing MNC affiliates in Iran
by Soltani, Ebrahim & Wilkinson, Adrian
- 476-486 Lebanon: From cataclysm to opportunityâCrisis management lessons for MNCs in the tourism sector of the Middle East
by Jallat, Frédéric & Shultz, Clifford J.
- 487-496 Reducing distributor opportunism in the export market: Effects of monitoring mechanisms, norm-based information exchange, and market orientation
by Ju, Min & Murray, Janet Y. & Kotabe, Masaaki & Gao, Gerald Yong
- 497-505 The MNC as an externally embedded organization: An investigation of embeddedness overlap in local subsidiary networks
by Nell, Phillip C. & Ambos, Bjérn & Schlegelmilch, Bodo B.
- 506-516 Global talent management and global talent challenges: Strategic opportunities for IHRM
by Schuler, Randall S. & Jackson, Susan E. & Tarique, Ibraiz
- 517-526 Real call options to enlarge foreign subsidiaries - The moderating effect of irreversibility on the influence of economic volatility and political instability on subsequent FDI
by Jan Hendrik, Fisch
- 527-543 Drivers and outcomes of importer adaptation in international buyer-seller relationships
by Leonidou, Leonidas C. & Palihawadana, Dayananda & Chari, Simos & Leonidou, Constantinos N.
2011, Volume 46, Issue 3
- 267-269 A world of languages: Implications for international management research and practice
by Piekkari, Rebecca & Tietze, Susanne
- 270-278 Multilingual organizations as 'linguascapes': Negotiating the position of English through discursive practices
by Steyaert, Chris & Ostendorp, Anja & Gaibrois, Claudine
- 279-287 Babel in business: The language barrier and its solutions in the HQ-subsidiary relationship
by Harzing, Anne-Wil & Köster, Kathrin & Magner, Ulrike
- 288-295 Shifting the faultlines of language: A quantitative functional-level exploration of language use in MNC subsidiaries
by Barner-Rasmussen, Wilhelm & Aarnio, Christoffer
- 296-304 Standardization and contextualization: A study of language and leadership across 17 countries
by Zander, Lena & Mockaitis, Audra I. & Harzing, Anne-Wil
- 305-313 The effects of 'language standardization' on the acceptance and use of e-HRM systems in foreign subsidiaries
by Heikkilä, Jukka-Pekka & Smale, Adam
- 314-319 Language as a resource to assess cross-cultural equivalence in quantitative management research
by Usunier, Jean-Claude
- 320-327 Exploring national culture's consequences on international business lobbying
by Barron, Andrew
- 328-336 Determinants of individuals' preference for cross-cultural literacy: Role of international trade potential
by Kandogan, Yener
- 337-345 Does institutional reform of intellectual property rights lead to more inbound FDI? Evidence from Latin America and the Caribbean
by Khoury, Theodore A. & Peng, Mike W.
- 346-358 Living with offshoring: The impact of offshoring on the evolution of organizational configurations
by Lampel, Joseph & Bhalla, Ajay
- 359-370 Dynamic capabilities exploitation of market and hierarchy governance structures: An empirical comparison of Taiwan and South Korea
by Lee, Po-Yen & Lin, Hui-Tzu & Chen, Hung-Hsin & Shyr, Yi-Hwan
- 371-380 Strategic orientations and strategies of high technology ventures in two transition economies
by Lau, Chung Ming & Bruton, Garry D.
- 381-393 Ownership, strategic orientation and internationalization in emerging markets
by Liu, Yi & Li, Yuan & Xue, Jiaqi
- 394-403 The impact of country-level factors on the use of new work practices
by Ollo-López, Andrea & Bayo-Moriones, Alberto & Larraza-Kintana, Martín
2011, Volume 46, Issue 2
- 135-142 Managerial decision-making in international business: A forty-five-year retrospective
by Aharoni, Yair & Tihanyi, Laszlo & Connelly, Brian L.
- 143-153 Risk management in the internationalization process of the firm: A note on the Uppsala model
by Figueira-de-Lemos, Francisco & Johanson, Jan & Vahlne, Jan-Erik
- 154-165 The structure of location choice for new U.S. manufacturing investments in Asia-Pacific
by Mataloni Jr., Raymond J.
- 166-176 Managerial ties, knowledge acquisition, realized absorptive capacity and new product market performance of emerging multinational companies: A case of China
by Kotabe, Masaaki & Jiang, Crystal Xiangwen & Murray, Janet Y.
- 177-184 A multi-level model of global decision-making: Developing a composite global frame-of-reference
by Harvey, Michael & Griffith, David & Kiessling, Tim & Moeller, Miriam
- 185-193 The role of top management team international orientation in international strategic decision-making: The choice of foreign entry mode
by Nielsen, Bo Bernhard & Nielsen, Sabina
- 194-204 Strategic decision-making processes in internationalization: Does national culture of the focal firm matter?
by Dimitratos, Pavlos & Petrou, Andreas & Plakoyiannaki, Emmanuella & Johnson, Jeffrey E.
- 205-219 Real options in multinational decision-making: Managerial awareness and risk implications
by Driouchi, Tarik & Bennett, David
- 220-220 Editors' report
by Luthans, Fred & Slocum, John
- 221-233 The effects of organizational structure and job characteristics on export sales managers' job satisfaction and organizational commitment
by Katsikea, Evangelia & Theodosiou, Marios & Perdikis, Nick & Kehagias, John
- 234-241 Managerial Leadership and Culture in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Wanasika, Isaac & Howell, Jon P. & Littrell, Romie & Dorfman, Peter
- 242-252 Impact of interpersonal influences, brand origin and brand image on luxury purchase intentions: Measuring interfunctional interactions and a cross-national comparison
by Shukla, Paurav
- 253-264 Entrepreneurial contexts and knowledge coordination within the multinational corporation
by Williams, Christopher & Lee, Soo Hee
- 265-265 Corrigendum to "Talent management of Western MNCs in China: Balancing global integration and local responsiveness" [J. World Bus. 45 (2) (2010) 169-178]
by Hartmann, Evi & Feisel, Edda & Schober, Holger
2011, Volume 46, Issue 1
- 1-4 Contemporary developments in the management of human resources in Africa
by Kamoche, Ken
- 5-12 When two African cultures collide: A study of interactions between managers in a strategic alliance between two African organizations
by Gomes, Emanuel & Cohen, Marcel & Mellahi, Kamel
- 13-21 Human resource strategies for managing back-office employees in subsidiary operations: The case of two investment multinational banks in Tanzania
by Newenham-Kahindi, Aloysius
- 22-30 Cross-cultural training and expatriate adjustment: A study of western expatriates in Nigeria
by Okpara, John O. & Kabongo, Jean D.
- 31-41 HRM in Mozambique: Homogenization, path dependence or segmented business system?
by Wood, Geoffrey & Dibben, Pauline & Stride, Chris & Webster, Edward
- 42-49 Female talent development and African business schools
by Ibeh, Kevin & Debrah, Yaw A.
- 50-60 Business and human development in the base of the pyramid: Exploring challenges and opportunities with market heat maps
by Acosta, Pablo & Kim, Namsuk & Melzer, Illana & Mendoza, Ronald U. & Thelen, Nina
- 61-73 The theory of international business pre-Hymer
by Buckley, Peter J.
- 74-83 Revisiting the relationship of supervisor trust and CEO trust to turnover intentions: A three-country comparative study
by Costigan, Robert D. & Insinga, Richard C. & Berman, J. Jason & Kranas, Grazyna & Kureshov, Vladimir A.
- 84-92 Insights into gaining access to export financing: Understanding export lenders' ideal exporter profile
by Griffith, David A.
- 93-103 The antecedents and effects of national corruption: A meta-analysis
by Judge, William Q. & McNatt, D. Brian & Xu, Weichu
- 104-115 Country differences concerning sales organization and salesperson antecedents of sales unit effectiveness
by Piercy, Nigel F. & Low, George S. & Cravens, David W.
- 116-125 Key factors affecting acquisition of technological capabilities from foreign acquiring firms by small and medium sized local firms
by Park, Byung Il & Ghauri, Pervez N.
- 126-133 Dynamic capabilities, internationalization processes and performance
by Prange, Christiane & Verdier, Sylvie
2010, Volume 45, Issue 4
- 323-325 Sustainable Business
by Mort, Gillian Sullivan
- 326-335 The economics of sustainability in the context of climate change: An overview
by Guest, Ross
- 336-345 A corporate model of sustainable business practices: An ethical perspective
by Svensson, Göran & Wood, Greg & Callaghan, Michael
- 346-356 Sustainability of nonprofit organizations: An empirical investigation
by Weerawardena, Jay & McDonald, Robert E. & Mort, Gillian Sullivan
- 357-366 Corporate sustainability and organizational culture
by Linnenluecke, Martina K. & Griffiths, Andrew
- 367-374 Trajectories of sustainability reporting by MNCs
by Kolk, Ans
- 375-384 Sustainability accounting for companies: Catchphrase or decision support for business leaders?
by Schaltegger, Stefan & Burritt, Roger L.
- 385-394 Compassion without action: Examining the young consumers consumption and attitude to sustainable consumption
by Hume, Margee
- 395-404 Corporate engagement with non-governmental organizations in different institutional contexts--A case study of a forest products company
by Kourula, Arno
- 405-414 Environmental practices in the wine industry: An empirical application of the theory of reasoned action and stakeholder theory in the United States and New Zealand
by Marshall, R. Scott & Akoorie, Michèle E.M. & Hamann, Ralph & Sinha, Paresha
- 415-421 Exploring sustainability management for telecommunications services: A case study of two Korean companies
by Kang, Yoolee & Ryu, Min-Ho & Kim, Seongcheol
2010, Volume 45, Issue 3
- 197-205 The influence of international networks on internationalization speed and performance: A study of Czech SMEs
by Musteen, Martina & Francis, John & Datta, Deepak K.
- 206-216 Multinational corporations, inter-organizational networks and subsidiary charter removals
by Dörrenbächer, Christoph & Gammelgaard, Jens
- 217-227 Do marketing capabilities consistently mediate effects of firm intangible capital on performance across institutional environments?
by Griffith, David A. & Yalcinkaya, Goksel & Calantone, Roger J.
- 228-236 Broadening the concept of international entrepreneurship: 'Consumers as International Entrepreneurs'
by Chandra, Yanto & Coviello, Nicole
- 237-249 Understanding the impact of relational capital and organizational learning on alliance outcomes
by Liu, Chia-Ling (Eunice) & Ghauri, Pervez N. & Sinkovics, Rudolf R.
- 250-256 MNEs and policy networks: Institutional embeddedness and strategic choice
by Rizopoulos, Yorgos A. & Sergakis, Dimitrios E.
- 257-265 In good company: The role of personal and inter-firm networks for new-venture internationalization in a transition economy
by Manolova, Tatiana S. & Manev, Ivan M. & Gyoshev, Bojidar S.
- 266-275 Environmental strategy and exports in medium, small and micro-enterprises
by Martín-Tapia, Inmaculada & Aragón-Correa, J. Alberto & Rueda-Manzanares, Antonio
- 276-284 Managing FDI technology spillovers: A challenge to TNCs in emerging markets
by Tian, Xiaowen
- 285-294 Dynamic capability: Impact of process alignment and organizational learning culture on performance
by Hung, Richard Yu Yuan & Yang, Baiyin & Lien, Bella Ya-Hui & McLean, Gary N. & Kuo, Yu-Ming
- 295-303 Innovative performance in African technical projects--A multi-level study
by Seriki, H. Titilayo & Hoegl, Martin & Parboteeah, K. Praveen
- 304-311 Building local legitimacy into corporate social responsibility: Gold mining firms in developing nations
by Gifford, Blair & Kestler, Andrew & Anand, Sharmila
- 312-321 Regulating unlawful behavior in the global business environment: The functional integration of sovereignty and multilateralism
by Weismann, Miriam F.
2010, Volume 45, Issue 2
- 105-108 Global talent management
by Scullion, Hugh & Collings, David G. & Caligiuri, Paula
- 109-121 Exploring talent management in India: The neglected role of intrinsic rewards
by Tymon Jr., Walter G. & Stumpf, Stephen A. & Doh, Jonathan P.
- 122-133 Global talent management: Literature review, integrative framework, and suggestions for further research
by Tarique, Ibraiz & Schuler, Randall S.
- 134-142 How do MNCs establish their talent pools? Influences on individuals' likelihood of being labeled as talent
by Mäkelä, Kristiina & Björkman, Ingmar & Ehrnrooth, Mats
- 143-149 The barriers to effective global talent management: The example of corporate élites in MNEs
by Mellahi, Kamel & Collings, David G.
- 150-160 Developing tomorrow's leaders--Evidence of global talent management in multinational enterprises
by McDonnell, Anthony & Lamare, Ryan & Gunnigle, Patrick & Lavelle, Jonathan
- 161-168 The role of the corporate HR function in global talent management
by Farndale, Elaine & Scullion, Hugh & Sparrow, Paul
- 169-178 Talent management of western MNCs in China: Balancing global integration and local responsiveness
by Hartmann, Evi & Feisel, Edda & Schober, Holger
- 179-189 Talent Management and HRM in Multinational companies in Beijing: Definitions, differences and drivers
by Iles, Paul & Chuai, Xin & Preece, David
- 190-196 Developing the local competence of expatriate managers for emerging markets: A knowledge-based approach
by Li, Shenxue & Scullion, Hugh
2010, Volume 45, Issue 1
- 1-1 Editors' comments
by Slocum Jr., John W.
- 2-8 Exploring corporate entrepreneurship in privatized firms
by Romero-Martínez, Ana M. & Fernández-Rodríguez, Zulima & Vázquez-Inchausti, Elena
- 9-18 Early and late adoption of American-style executive pay in Germany: Governance and institutions
by Chizema, Amon
- 19-28 Explaining variation in reverse diffusion of HR practices: Evidence from the German and British subsidiaries of American multinationals
by Edwards, Tony & Tempel, Anne
- 29-40 The view from the field: A case study of the expatriate boundary-spanning role
by Johnson, Karen L. & Duxbury, Linda
- 41-48 Organizational learning as a situated routine-based activity in international settings
by Saka-Helmhout, Ayse
- 49-58 Implications of perceived competitive advantages, adaptation of marketing tactics and export commitment on export performance
by Navarro, Antonio & Losada, Fernando & Ruzo, Emilio & Díez, José A.
- 59-67 Understanding multi-level institutional convergence effects on international market segments and global marketing strategy
by Griffith, David A.
- 68-79 How emerging market governments promote outward FDI: Experience from China
by Luo, Yadong & Xue, Qiuzhi & Han, Binjie
- 80-92 Corporate environmentalism pursuit by foreign firms competing in China
by Chan, Ricky Y.K.
- 93-103 The impact of institutional distance on the international diversity-performance relationship
by Chao, Mike Chen-Ho & Kumar, Vikas
2009, Volume 44, Issue 4
- 347-356 Knowledge embeddedness and the transfer mechanisms in multinational corporations
by Hong, Jacky F.L. & Nguyen, Thang V.
- 357-369 Senior expatriate leadership's effects on innovation and the role of cultural intelligence
by Elenkov, Detelin S. & Manev, Ivan M.
- 370-382 Contextualizing experience effects in international business: A study of ownership strategies
by Li, Peng-Yu & Meyer, Klaus E.
- 383-396 Are we on the same page?: Justice agreement in international joint ventures
by Luo, Yadong
- 397-406 Organizational slack and firm's internationalization: A longitudinal study of high-technology firms
by Lin, Wen-Ting & Cheng, Kuei-Yang & Liu, Yunshi
- 407-420 Product business, foreign direct investment, and licensing: Examining their relationships in international technology exploitation
by Lichtenthaler, Ulrich
- 421-433 Exploring knowledge management to organizational performance outcomes in a transitional economy
by Kiessling, Timothy S. & Richey, R. Glenn & Meng, Juan & Dabic, Marina
- 434-444 FDI entry mode choice of Chinese firms: A strategic behavior perspective
by Cui, Lin & Jiang, Fuming
- 445-462 Equity-based entry modes of emerging country multinationals: Lessons from Turkey
by Demirbag, Mehmet & Tatoglu, Ekrem & Glaister, Keith W.
- 463-475 An investigation of marketing capabilities and upgrading performance of manufacturers in mainland China and Hong Kong
by Eng, Teck-Yong & Spickett-Jones, J. Graham
2009, Volume 44, Issue 3
- 217-224 Governance decisions for the offshore outsourcing of new product development in technology intensive markets
by Griffith, David A. & Harmancioglu, Nukhet & Droge, Cornelia
- 225-237 Graft and business in emerging economies: An ecological perspective
by Luo, Yadong & Han, Binjie
- 238-249 Partner nationality, market-focus and IJV performance: A contingent approach
by Chiao, Yu-Ching & Yu, Chwo-Ming Joseph & Peng, Ju-Tzu Ann
- 250-261 Understanding offshoring: A research framework based on disintegration, location and externalization advantages
by Kedia, Ben L. & Mukherjee, Debmalya
- 262-273 International market selection and subsidiary performance: A neural network approach
by Brouthers, Lance Eliot & Mukhopadhyay, Somnath & Wilkinson, Timothy J. & Brouthers, Keith D.
- 274-286 Foreign market entry mode of service firms: The case of U.S. MBA programs
by Czinkota, Michael R. & Grossman, David A. & Javalgi, Rajshekhar (Raj) G. & Nugent, Nicholas
- 287-299 International management, political arena and dispersed entrepreneurship in the MNC
by Williams, Christopher & Lee, Soo Hee
- 300-310 An institution-stakeholder framework for examining business relationship dynamics in a transforming Eastern Europe
by Kyj, Myroslaw J. & Kyj, Larissa
- 311-322 An integrative model of the role of knowledge in the internationalization process
by Casillas, José C. & Moreno, Ana M. & Acedo, Francisco J. & Gallego, María A. & Ramos, Encarnación
- 323-335 Gender differences in the work commitment of Chinese workers: An investigation of two alternative explanations
by Peng, Kelly Z. & Ngo, Hang-Yue & Shi, Junqi & Wong, Chi-Sum
- 336-346 Predicting effectiveness in global leadership activities
by Caligiuri, Paula & Tarique, Ibraiz
2009, Volume 44, Issue 2
- 105-107 Revisiting the impact of multinational enterprises on economic development
by Ghauri, Pervez N. & Yamin, Mo
- 108-120 MNEs and development: a review and reconceptualization
by Oetzel, Jennifer & Doh, Jonathan P.
- 121-130 MNC strategies and linkage effects in developing countries
by Hansen, Michael W. & Pedersen, Torben & Petersen, Bent
- 131-143 The impact of the global factory on economic development
by Buckley, Peter J.
- 144-157 Infrastructure or foreign direct investment?: An examination of the implications of MNE strategy for economic development
by Yamin, Mo & Sinkovics, Rudolf R.
- 158-166 The logic of spillover interception: The impact of global supply chains in China
by Hatani, Faith
- 167-179 Subsidiary roles, vertical linkages and economic development: Lessons from transition economies
by Jindra, Björn & Giroud, Axèle & Scott-Kennel, Joanna
- 180-191 Regional location of multinational corporation subsidiaries and economic development contribution: Evidence from the UK
by Dimitratos, Pavlos & Liouka, Ioanna & Young, Stephen
- 192-205 MNCs and linkages creation: Evidence from a peripheral area
by Santangelo, Grazia D.
- 206-215 Intellectual property, pharmaceutical MNEs and the developing world
by Ghauri, Pervez N. & Rao, P.M.
2009, Volume 44, Issue 1
- 1-15 Strategic choice during economic crisis: Domestic market position, organizational capabilities and export flexibility
by Lee, Seung-Hyun & Beamish, Paul W. & Lee, Ho-Uk & Park, Jong-Hun
- 16-30 A longitudinal examination of partnership governance in offshoring: A moving target
by Vivek, Shiri D. & Richey Jr., R. Glenn & Dalela, Vivek