Journal of World Business
2014, Volume 49, Issue 1
- 78-86 How do employees adapt to organizational change driven by cross-border M&As? A case in China
by Chung, Goo Hyeok & Du, Jing & Choi, Jin Nam
- 87-100 Facing global economic crisis: Foreign sales, ownership groups, and corporate value
by Ma, Xufei & Yiu, Daphne W. & Zhou, Nan
- 101-113 How subsidiaries gain power in multinational corporations
by Mudambi, Ram & Pedersen, Torben & Andersson, Ulf
- 114-121 Time compression diseconomies in foreign expansion
by Jiang, Ruihua Joy & Beamish, Paul W. & Makino, Shige
- 122-131 The interplay of networking activities and internal knowledge actions for subsidiary influence within MNCs
by Najafi-Tavani, Zhaleh & Giroud, Axèle & Andersson, Ulf
- 132-142 Earliness of internationalization and performance outcomes: Exploring the moderating effects of venture age and international commitment
by Zhou, Lianxi & Wu, Aiqi
- 143-155 Top executive compensation, regional institutions and Chinese OFDI
by Liu, Xiaohui & Lu, Jiangyong & Chizema, Amon
- 156-171 Business under adverse home country institutions: The case of international sanctions against Myanmar
by Meyer, Klaus E. & Thein, Htwe Htwe
2013, Volume 48, Issue 4
- 443-454 Managing multi-business firms: A comparison between Korean chaebols and diversified U.S. firms
by Lee, Ji-Hwan & Gaur, Ajai S.
- 455-465 Network cohesion in global expansion: An evolutionary view
by Hatani, Faith & McGaughey, Sara L.
- 466-477 Are international new ventures really new? A process study of organizational emergence and internationalization
by Hewerdine, Lisa & Welch, Catherine
- 478-489 Do indigenous firms incur a liability of localness when operating in their home market? The case of China
by Jiang, Fuming & Stening, Bruce W.
- 490-502 Organizational innovation outcomes in SMEs: Effects of age, size, and sector
by Laforet, Sylvie
- 503-514 Balancing the trade-off between learning prospects and spillover risks: MNC subsidiaries’ vertical linkage patterns in developed countries
by Perri, Alessandra & Andersson, Ulf & Nell, Phillip C. & Santangelo, Grazia D.
- 515-526 Coordinating knowledge transfer: Global managers as higher-level intermediaries
by Patriotta, Gerardo & Castellano, Anna & Wright, Mike
- 527-538 Integration and divergence of patent systems across national and international institutions
by Yang, Deli & Sonmez, Mahmut
- 539-548 Social capital and new product development outcomes: The mediating role of sensing capability in Chinese high-tech firms
by Zhang, Junfeng & Wu, Wei-ping
2013, Volume 48, Issue 3
- 287-296 Embedding knowledge and value of a brand into sustainability for differentiation
by Gupta, Suraksha & Czinkota, Michael & Melewar, T.C.
- 297-310 The role of social interactions in building internal corporate brands: Implications for sustainability
by Vallaster, Christine & Lindgreen, Adam
- 311-320 Sustainability as corporate culture of a brand for superior performance
by Gupta, Suraksha & Kumar, V.
- 321-328 Asset or constraint: Corporate reputation and MNCs’ involvement in the least developed countries
by Musteen, Martina & Rhyne, Lawrence & Zheng, Congcong
- 329-339 Measuring reputation in global markets—A comparison of reputation measures’ convergent and criterion validities
by Sarstedt, Marko & Wilczynski, Petra & Melewar, T.C.
- 340-348 The impact of brand authenticity on brand trust and SME growth: A CEO perspective
by Eggers, Fabian & O’Dwyer, Michele & Kraus, Sascha & Vallaster, Christine & Güldenberg, Stefan
- 349-359 Business groups and foreign direct investments by developing country firms: An empirical test in India
by Chari, Murali D.R.
- 360-372 The endogenous role of location choice in product innovations
by Chen, Chung-Jen & Hsiao, Yung-Chang
- 373-384 Influence behaviors and employees’ reactions: An empirical test among six societies based on a transactional–relational contract model
by Chong, Melody P.M. & Muethel, Miriam & Richards, Malika & Fu, Ping Ping & Peng, Tai-Kuang & Shang, Yu Fan & Caldas, Miguel P.
- 385-397 The evolving role of organisational and personal networks in international market venturing
by Eberhard, Manuel & Craig, Justin
- 398-406 When global virtual teams share knowledge: Media richness, cultural difference and language commonality
by Klitmøller, Anders & Lauring, Jakob
- 407-419 Governing business process offshoring: Properties, processes, and preferred modes
by Luo, Yadong & Wang, Stephanie Lu & Jayaraman, Vaidyanathan & Zheng, Qinqin
- 420-430 The impact of venture capital on family businesses: Evidence from Spain
by Martí, José & Menéndez-Requejo, Susana & Rottke, Olaf M.
- 431-439 Delegating effectively across cultures
by Chevrier, Sylvie & Viegas-Pires, Michaël
2013, Volume 48, Issue 2
- 175-185 How to attract applicants in the Atlantic versus the Asia-Pacific region? A cross-national analysis on China, India, Germany, and Hungary
by Baum, Matthias & Kabst, Rüdiger
- 186-195 Localized poaching and skills shortages of manufacturing employees among MNEs in China
by Sheldon, Peter & Li, Yiqiong
- 196-208 Transformational learning experiences of international development volunteers in the Asia-Pacific: The case of a multinational NGO
by Fee, Anthony & Gray, Sidney J.
- 209-221 Expatriate return on investment in the Asia Pacific: An empirical study of individual ROI versus corporate ROI
by McNulty, Yvonne & De Cieri, Helen & Hutchings, Kate
- 222-231 Cultural intelligence as a predictor of expatriate adjustment and performance in Malaysia
by Abdul Malek, Marlin & Budhwar, Pawan
- 232-240 Examining the differential use of global integration mechanisms across HRM practices: Evidence from China
by Smale, Adam & Björkman, Ingmar & Sumelius, Jennie
- 241-250 HR practices from the perspective of managers and employees in multinational enterprises in China: Alignment issues and implications
by Zhu, Cherrie Jiuhua & Cooper, Brian K. & Fan, Di & De Cieri, Helen
- 251-259 Compressed Development: Global value chains, multinational enterprises and human resource development in 21st century Asia
by Haworth, Nigel
- 260-270 Building international entrepreneurial virtual networks in cyberspace
by Sigfusson, Thor & Chetty, Sylvie
- 271-281 Paying for cross-border acquisitions: The impact of prior acquirers’ decisions
by Malhotra, Shavin & Zhu, PengCheng
2013, Volume 48, Issue 1
- 1-12 Internationalization and firm performance of SMEs: The moderating effects of CEO attributes
by Hsu, Wen-Tsung & Chen, Hsiang-Lan & Cheng, Chia-Yi
- 13-19 Regional differences in a national culture and their effects on leadership effectiveness: A tale of two neighboring Chinese cities
by Li, Ji & Tan, Yali & Cai, Zhenyao & Zhu, Hong & Wang, Xinran
- 20-29 The impact of cultural differences on technology adoption
by Lee, Sang-Gun & Trimi, Silvana & Kim, Changsoo
- 30-38 An exploration of multinational enterprise knowledge resources and foreign subsidiary performance
by Fang, Yulin & Wade, Michael & Delios, Andrew & Beamish, Paul W.
- 39-46 Overbidding in cross-border acquisitions: Misperceptions in assessing and valuing knowledge
by Mukherji, Ananda & Mukherji, Jyotsna & Dibrell, Clay & Francis, John D.
- 47-57 Global integration strategies of small and medium multinationals: Evidence from Taiwan
by Johnson, Julius H. & Arya, Bindu & Mirchandani, Dinesh A.
- 58-67 International ambidexterity and firm performance in small emerging economies
by Hsu, Chia-Wen & Lien, Yung-Chih & Chen, Homin
- 68-76 Sub-national institutions, firm strategies, and firm performance: A multilevel study of private manufacturing firms in Vietnam
by Nguyen, Thang V. & Le, Ngoc T.B. & Bryant, Scott E.
- 77-86 Is cultural distance a bane or a boon for cross-border acquisition performance?
by Dikova, Desislava & Rao Sahib, Padma
- 87-97 Language competencies, policies and practices in multinational corporations: A comprehensive review and comparison of Anglophone, Asian, Continental European and Nordic MNCs
by Harzing, Anne-Wil & Pudelko, Markus
- 98-109 Liability-of-foreignness effects on job success of immigrant job seekers
by Fang, Tony & Samnani, Al-Karim & Novicevic, Milorad M. & Bing, Mark N.
- 110-121 Antecedents and temporal dynamics of strategic divergence in multinational corporations: Evidence from Europe
by Brauer, Matthias & Heitmann, Mark
- 122-136 Pitting real options theory against risk diversification theory: International diversification and joint ownership control in economic crisis
by Chung, Chris Changwha & Lee, Seung-Hyun & Beamish, Paul W. & Southam, Colette & Nam, Daeil (Dale)
- 137-148 Constraints, internationalization and growth: A cross-country analysis of European SMEs
by Hessels, Jolanda & Parker, Simon C.
- 149-159 The influence of job demands and resources on repatriate career satisfaction: A relative deprivation perspective
by Ren, Hong & Bolino, Mark C. & Shaffer, Margaret A. & Kraimer, Maria L.
- 160-170 Parent company benefits from reverse knowledge transfer: The role of the liability of newness in MNEs
by Rabbiosi, Larissa & Santangelo, Grazia D.
2012, Volume 47, Issue 4
- 479-482 Leadership in a global context: New directions in research and theory development
by Steers, Richard M. & Sanchez-Runde, Carlos & Nardon, Luciara
- 483-492 Conceptualizing leadership across cultures
by Dickson, Marcus W. & Castaño, Nathalie & Magomaeva, Asiyat & Den Hartog, Deanne N.
- 493-503 Defining the “global” in global leadership
by Mendenhall, Mark E. & Reiche, B. Sebastian & Bird, Allan & Osland, Joyce S.
- 504-518 GLOBE: A twenty year journey into the intriguing world of culture and leadership
by Dorfman, Peter & Javidan, Mansour & Hanges, Paul & Dastmalchian, Ali & House, Robert
- 519-529 Leadership and culture in the MENA region: An analysis of the GLOBE project
by Kabasakal, Hayat & Dastmalchian, Ali & Karacay, Gaye & Bayraktar, Secil
- 530-538 Qualitative and quantitative studies of leadership in multinational settings: Meta-analytic and cross-cultural reviews
by Takahashi, Kiyoshi & Ishikawa, Jun & Kanai, Toshihiro
- 539-547 Positive global leadership
by Youssef, Carolyn M. & Luthans, Fred
- 548-554 Humanistic leadership: Lessons from Latin America
by Davila, Anabella & Elvira, Marta M.
- 555-570 Servant leadership across cultures
by Mittal, Rakesh & Dorfman, Peter W.
- 571-580 Strategic leadership across cultures: Current findings and future research directions
by Wang, Hui & Waldman, David A. & Zhang, Hongyu
- 581-591 Symmetric and asymmetric leadership cultures: A comparative study of leadership and organizational culture at Hyundai and Toyota
by Shim, Won Shul & Steers, Richard M.
- 592-603 Leading global teams
by Zander, Lena & Mockaitis, Audra I. & Butler, Christina L.
- 604-611 Cultural constraints on the emergence of women as leaders
by Toh, Soo Min & Leonardelli, Geoffrey J.
- 612-622 Dynamic cross-cultural competencies and global leadership effectiveness
by Caligiuri, Paula & Tarique, Ibraiz
- 623-634 Legitimacy and accelerated internationalisation: An Indian perspective
by Bangara, Athena & Freeman, Susan & Schroder, William
- 635-647 Resource determinants of strategy and performance: The case of British exporters
by Beleska-Spasova, Elena & Glaister, Keith W. & Stride, Chris
- 648-663 Multi-party international joint ventures: Multiple post-formation change processes
by Chung, Chris Changwha & Beamish, Paul W.
- 664-674 The good, the bad, and the ugly: Technology transfer competence, rent-seeking, and bargaining power
by Ciabuschi, Francesco & Dellestrand, Henrik & Kappen, Philip
- 675-685 Born global firms: The differences between their short- and long-term performance drivers
by Efrat, Kalanit & Shoham, Aviv
- 686-695 Strategic complexity and global expansion: An empirical study of newcomer Multinational Corporations from small economies
by Oladottir, Asta Dis & Hobdari, Bersant & Papanastassiou, Marina & Pearce, Robert & Sinani, Evis
- 696-705 Perceptions of task cohesiveness and organizational support increase trust and information sharing between host country nationals and expatriate coworkers in Oman
by Toh, Soo Min & Srinivas, Ekkirala S.
2012, Volume 47, Issue 3
- 329-341 Improving national cultural indices using a longitudinal meta-analysis of Hofstede's dimensions
by Taras, Vas & Steel, Piers & Kirkman, Bradley L.
- 342-351 Culture's consequences for emotional attending during cross-border acquisition implementation
by Reus, Taco H.
- 352-361 Cross-country differences in attitudes to business associations during the 2007–2010 recession
by Hultén, Peter & Barron, Andrew & Bryson, Douglas
- 362-370 The role of open innovation in emerging economies: Do companies profit from the scientific knowledge of others?
by Kafouros, Mario I. & Forsans, Nicolas
- 371-382 A framework of successful organizational practices in Western multinational companies operating in Russia
by Koveshnikov, Alexei & Barner-Rasmussen, Wilhelm & Ehrnrooth, Mats & Mäkelä, Kristiina
- 383-396 Subsidiary knowledge flows in multinational corporations: Research accomplishments, gaps, and opportunities
by Michailova, Snejina & Mustaffa, Zaidah
- 397-408 Knowledge acquisition and corporate entrepreneurship: Insights from Spanish SMEs in the ICT sector
by Bojica, Ana Maria & Fuentes, Maria del Mar Fuentes
- 409-419 Owner sacrifice and small business growth
by Kozan, M. Kamil & Oksoy, Dolun & Ozsoy, Onur
- 420-434 The influence of social institutions on managers’ concept of trust: Implications for trust-building in Sino-German relationships
by Muethel, Miriam & Hoegl, Martin
- 435-449 Is ‘Good’ governance good for business? A cross-national analysis of firms in African countries
by Ngobo, Paul Valentin & Fouda, Maurice
- 450-458 Cognitive and affective approaches to employee participation: Integration of the two approaches
by Park, Rhokeun
- 459-468 Trust as a mediator of the relationship between leader/member behavior and leader-member-exchange quality
by Sue-Chan, Christina & Au, Al K.C. & Hackett, Rick D.
- 469-477 Do family ties shape the performance consequences of diversification? Evidence from the European Union
by Muñoz-Bullón, Fernando & Sánchez-Bueno, Maria J.
2012, Volume 47, Issue 2
- 159-166 Managing growth: Human resource management challenges facing the Indian software industry
by Agrawal, Narendra M. & Khatri, Naresh & Srinivasan, R.
- 167-177 Strategic determinants for the selection of partner alliances in the Indian tour operator industry: A cross-national study
by Chand, Mohinder & Katou, Anastasia A.
- 178-185 Employee service abandonment in offshore operations: A case study of a US multinational in India
by Demirbag, Mehmet & Mellahi, Kamel & Sahadev, Sunil & Elliston, Joel
- 186-193 Towards mentoring the Indian organizational woman: Propositions, considerations, and first steps
by Haynes, Ray K. & Ghosh, Rajashi
- 194-203 Culture, employee work outcomes and performance: An empirical analysis of Indian software firms
by Mathew, Jossy & Ogbonna, Emmanuel & Harris, Lloyd C.
- 204-212 Linkage between perceived external prestige and emotional labor: Mediation effect of organizational identification among pharmaceutical representatives in India
by Mishra, Sushanta Kumar & Bhatnagar, Deepti & D’Cruz, Premilla & Noronha, Ernesto
- 213-222 Overall justice, work group identification and work outcomes: Test of moderated mediation process
by Patel, Charmi & Budhwar, Pawan & Varma, Arup
- 223-231 A longitudinal examination of HRM in a human resources offshoring (HRO) organization operating from India
by Pereira, Vijay & Anderson, Valerie
- 232-239 Managing diversity: Impact of religion in the Indian workplace
by Rao, Asha
- 240-250 Determinants of employees’ attitudes toward union membership in India
by Sarkar, Santanu
- 251-258 Internationalization and HRM strategies across subsidiaries in multinational corporations from emerging economies—A conceptual framework
by Thite, Mohan & Wilkinson, Adrian & Shah, Dhara
- 259-266 Resource dependency and parent–subsidiary capability transfers
by Chen, Tain-Jy & Chen, Homin & Ku, Ying-Hua
- 267-276 Do Anglo countries still form a values cluster? Evidence of the complexity of value change
by Egri, Carolyn P. & Khilji, Shaista E. & Ralston, David A. & Palmer, Ian & Girson, Ilya & Milton, Laurie & Richards, Malika & Ramburuth, Prem & Mockaitis, Audra
- 277-287 International new ventures as “small multinationals”: The importance of marketing capabilities
by Ripollés, Maria & Blesa, Andreu
- 288-296 The liability of closeness: Business relatedness and foreign subsidiary performance
by Tang, Jianyun & Rowe, W. Glenn
- 297-310 Towards a comprehensive model of entry timing in the ICT industry: Direct and indirect effects
by García-Villaverde, Pedro M. & Ruiz-Ortega, María J. & Parra-Requena, Gloria
- 311-326 A passage to India: A dual case study of activities, processes and resources in offshore outsourcing of advanced services
by Jensen, Peter D. Ørberg
2011, Volume 46, Issue 4
- 405-405 Letter from the editors
by Luthans, Fred & Slocum, John
- 406-410 Multinationals in the Middle East: Challenges and opportunities
by Mellahi, Kamel & Demirbag, Mehmet & Riddle, Liesl
- 411-425 Survival of Japanese subsidiaries in the Middle East and North Africa
by Demirbag, Mehmet & Apaydin, Marina & Tatoglu, Ekrem
- 426-437 Selecting the country in which to start internationalization: The non-sequential internationalization model
by Alvaro, Cuervo-Cazurra
- 438-446 Emerging market multinationalsâ role in facilitating developed country multinationalsâ regional expansion: A critical review of the literature and Turkish MNC examples
by Yaprak, Attila & Karademir, Bahattin
- 447-454 The effects of market orientation on subsidiary performance: Empirical evidence from MNCs in Turkey
by Ahmet H., Kirca
- 455-461 Gaining legitimacy through hiring local workforce at a premium: The case of MNEs in the United Arab Emirates
by Forstenlechner, Ingo & Mellahi, Kamel
- 462-475 The Razor's edge: Managing MNC affiliates in Iran
by Soltani, Ebrahim & Wilkinson, Adrian
- 476-486 Lebanon: From cataclysm to opportunityâCrisis management lessons for MNCs in the tourism sector of the Middle East
by Jallat, Frédéric & Shultz, Clifford J.
- 487-496 Reducing distributor opportunism in the export market: Effects of monitoring mechanisms, norm-based information exchange, and market orientation
by Ju, Min & Murray, Janet Y. & Kotabe, Masaaki & Gao, Gerald Yong
- 497-505 The MNC as an externally embedded organization: An investigation of embeddedness overlap in local subsidiary networks
by Nell, Phillip C. & Ambos, Bjérn & Schlegelmilch, Bodo B.
- 506-516 Global talent management and global talent challenges: Strategic opportunities for IHRM
by Schuler, Randall S. & Jackson, Susan E. & Tarique, Ibraiz
- 517-526 Real call options to enlarge foreign subsidiaries - The moderating effect of irreversibility on the influence of economic volatility and political instability on subsequent FDI
by Jan Hendrik, Fisch
- 527-543 Drivers and outcomes of importer adaptation in international buyer-seller relationships
by Leonidou, Leonidas C. & Palihawadana, Dayananda & Chari, Simos & Leonidou, Constantinos N.
2011, Volume 46, Issue 3
- 267-269 A world of languages: Implications for international management research and practice
by Piekkari, Rebecca & Tietze, Susanne
- 270-278 Multilingual organizations as 'linguascapes': Negotiating the position of English through discursive practices
by Steyaert, Chris & Ostendorp, Anja & Gaibrois, Claudine
- 279-287 Babel in business: The language barrier and its solutions in the HQ-subsidiary relationship
by Harzing, Anne-Wil & Köster, Kathrin & Magner, Ulrike
- 288-295 Shifting the faultlines of language: A quantitative functional-level exploration of language use in MNC subsidiaries
by Barner-Rasmussen, Wilhelm & Aarnio, Christoffer
- 296-304 Standardization and contextualization: A study of language and leadership across 17 countries
by Zander, Lena & Mockaitis, Audra I. & Harzing, Anne-Wil
- 305-313 The effects of 'language standardization' on the acceptance and use of e-HRM systems in foreign subsidiaries
by Heikkilä, Jukka-Pekka & Smale, Adam
- 314-319 Language as a resource to assess cross-cultural equivalence in quantitative management research
by Usunier, Jean-Claude
- 320-327 Exploring national culture's consequences on international business lobbying
by Barron, Andrew
- 328-336 Determinants of individuals' preference for cross-cultural literacy: Role of international trade potential
by Kandogan, Yener
- 337-345 Does institutional reform of intellectual property rights lead to more inbound FDI? Evidence from Latin America and the Caribbean
by Khoury, Theodore A. & Peng, Mike W.
- 346-358 Living with offshoring: The impact of offshoring on the evolution of organizational configurations
by Lampel, Joseph & Bhalla, Ajay
- 359-370 Dynamic capabilities exploitation of market and hierarchy governance structures: An empirical comparison of Taiwan and South Korea
by Lee, Po-Yen & Lin, Hui-Tzu & Chen, Hung-Hsin & Shyr, Yi-Hwan
- 371-380 Strategic orientations and strategies of high technology ventures in two transition economies
by Lau, Chung Ming & Bruton, Garry D.
- 381-393 Ownership, strategic orientation and internationalization in emerging markets
by Liu, Yi & Li, Yuan & Xue, Jiaqi
- 394-403 The impact of country-level factors on the use of new work practices
by Ollo-López, Andrea & Bayo-Moriones, Alberto & Larraza-Kintana, Martín
2011, Volume 46, Issue 2
- 135-142 Managerial decision-making in international business: A forty-five-year retrospective
by Aharoni, Yair & Tihanyi, Laszlo & Connelly, Brian L.
- 143-153 Risk management in the internationalization process of the firm: A note on the Uppsala model
by Figueira-de-Lemos, Francisco & Johanson, Jan & Vahlne, Jan-Erik
- 154-165 The structure of location choice for new U.S. manufacturing investments in Asia-Pacific
by Mataloni Jr., Raymond J.
- 166-176 Managerial ties, knowledge acquisition, realized absorptive capacity and new product market performance of emerging multinational companies: A case of China
by Kotabe, Masaaki & Jiang, Crystal Xiangwen & Murray, Janet Y.
- 177-184 A multi-level model of global decision-making: Developing a composite global frame-of-reference
by Harvey, Michael & Griffith, David & Kiessling, Tim & Moeller, Miriam
- 185-193 The role of top management team international orientation in international strategic decision-making: The choice of foreign entry mode
by Nielsen, Bo Bernhard & Nielsen, Sabina
- 194-204 Strategic decision-making processes in internationalization: Does national culture of the focal firm matter?
by Dimitratos, Pavlos & Petrou, Andreas & Plakoyiannaki, Emmanuella & Johnson, Jeffrey E.
- 205-219 Real options in multinational decision-making: Managerial awareness and risk implications
by Driouchi, Tarik & Bennett, David
- 220-220 Editors' report
by Luthans, Fred & Slocum, John
- 221-233 The effects of organizational structure and job characteristics on export sales managers' job satisfaction and organizational commitment
by Katsikea, Evangelia & Theodosiou, Marios & Perdikis, Nick & Kehagias, John
- 234-241 Managerial Leadership and Culture in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Wanasika, Isaac & Howell, Jon P. & Littrell, Romie & Dorfman, Peter
- 242-252 Impact of interpersonal influences, brand origin and brand image on luxury purchase intentions: Measuring interfunctional interactions and a cross-national comparison
by Shukla, Paurav
- 253-264 Entrepreneurial contexts and knowledge coordination within the multinational corporation
by Williams, Christopher & Lee, Soo Hee
- 265-265 Corrigendum to "Talent management of Western MNCs in China: Balancing global integration and local responsiveness" [J. World Bus. 45 (2) (2010) 169-178]
by Hartmann, Evi & Feisel, Edda & Schober, Holger
2011, Volume 46, Issue 1
- 1-4 Contemporary developments in the management of human resources in Africa
by Kamoche, Ken
- 5-12 When two African cultures collide: A study of interactions between managers in a strategic alliance between two African organizations
by Gomes, Emanuel & Cohen, Marcel & Mellahi, Kamel
- 13-21 Human resource strategies for managing back-office employees in subsidiary operations: The case of two investment multinational banks in Tanzania
by Newenham-Kahindi, Aloysius
- 22-30 Cross-cultural training and expatriate adjustment: A study of western expatriates in Nigeria
by Okpara, John O. & Kabongo, Jean D.
- 31-41 HRM in Mozambique: Homogenization, path dependence or segmented business system?
by Wood, Geoffrey & Dibben, Pauline & Stride, Chris & Webster, Edward
- 42-49 Female talent development and African business schools
by Ibeh, Kevin & Debrah, Yaw A.
- 50-60 Business and human development in the base of the pyramid: Exploring challenges and opportunities with market heat maps
by Acosta, Pablo & Kim, Namsuk & Melzer, Illana & Mendoza, Ronald U. & Thelen, Nina
- 61-73 The theory of international business pre-Hymer
by Buckley, Peter J.
- 74-83 Revisiting the relationship of supervisor trust and CEO trust to turnover intentions: A three-country comparative study
by Costigan, Robert D. & Insinga, Richard C. & Berman, J. Jason & Kranas, Grazyna & Kureshov, Vladimir A.
- 84-92 Insights into gaining access to export financing: Understanding export lenders' ideal exporter profile
by Griffith, David A.
- 93-103 The antecedents and effects of national corruption: A meta-analysis
by Judge, William Q. & McNatt, D. Brian & Xu, Weichu
- 104-115 Country differences concerning sales organization and salesperson antecedents of sales unit effectiveness
by Piercy, Nigel F. & Low, George S. & Cravens, David W.
- 116-125 Key factors affecting acquisition of technological capabilities from foreign acquiring firms by small and medium sized local firms
by Park, Byung Il & Ghauri, Pervez N.
- 126-133 Dynamic capabilities, internationalization processes and performance
by Prange, Christiane & Verdier, Sylvie
2010, Volume 45, Issue 4
- 323-325 Sustainable Business
by Mort, Gillian Sullivan
- 326-335 The economics of sustainability in the context of climate change: An overview
by Guest, Ross
- 336-345 A corporate model of sustainable business practices: An ethical perspective
by Svensson, Göran & Wood, Greg & Callaghan, Michael
- 346-356 Sustainability of nonprofit organizations: An empirical investigation
by Weerawardena, Jay & McDonald, Robert E. & Mort, Gillian Sullivan
- 357-366 Corporate sustainability and organizational culture
by Linnenluecke, Martina K. & Griffiths, Andrew
- 367-374 Trajectories of sustainability reporting by MNCs
by Kolk, Ans
- 375-384 Sustainability accounting for companies: Catchphrase or decision support for business leaders?
by Schaltegger, Stefan & Burritt, Roger L.
- 385-394 Compassion without action: Examining the young consumers consumption and attitude to sustainable consumption
by Hume, Margee
- 395-404 Corporate engagement with non-governmental organizations in different institutional contexts--A case study of a forest products company
by Kourula, Arno
- 405-414 Environmental practices in the wine industry: An empirical application of the theory of reasoned action and stakeholder theory in the United States and New Zealand
by Marshall, R. Scott & Akoorie, Michèle E.M. & Hamann, Ralph & Sinha, Paresha
- 415-421 Exploring sustainability management for telecommunications services: A case study of two Korean companies
by Kang, Yoolee & Ryu, Min-Ho & Kim, Seongcheol
2010, Volume 45, Issue 3
- 197-205 The influence of international networks on internationalization speed and performance: A study of Czech SMEs
by Musteen, Martina & Francis, John & Datta, Deepak K.
- 206-216 Multinational corporations, inter-organizational networks and subsidiary charter removals
by Dörrenbächer, Christoph & Gammelgaard, Jens
- 217-227 Do marketing capabilities consistently mediate effects of firm intangible capital on performance across institutional environments?
by Griffith, David A. & Yalcinkaya, Goksel & Calantone, Roger J.
- 228-236 Broadening the concept of international entrepreneurship: 'Consumers as International Entrepreneurs'
by Chandra, Yanto & Coviello, Nicole
- 237-249 Understanding the impact of relational capital and organizational learning on alliance outcomes
by Liu, Chia-Ling (Eunice) & Ghauri, Pervez N. & Sinkovics, Rudolf R.
- 250-256 MNEs and policy networks: Institutional embeddedness and strategic choice
by Rizopoulos, Yorgos A. & Sergakis, Dimitrios E.
- 257-265 In good company: The role of personal and inter-firm networks for new-venture internationalization in a transition economy
by Manolova, Tatiana S. & Manev, Ivan M. & Gyoshev, Bojidar S.
- 266-275 Environmental strategy and exports in medium, small and micro-enterprises
by Martín-Tapia, Inmaculada & Aragón-Correa, J. Alberto & Rueda-Manzanares, Antonio
- 276-284 Managing FDI technology spillovers: A challenge to TNCs in emerging markets
by Tian, Xiaowen
- 285-294 Dynamic capability: Impact of process alignment and organizational learning culture on performance
by Hung, Richard Yu Yuan & Yang, Baiyin & Lien, Bella Ya-Hui & McLean, Gary N. & Kuo, Yu-Ming
- 295-303 Innovative performance in African technical projects--A multi-level study
by Seriki, H. Titilayo & Hoegl, Martin & Parboteeah, K. Praveen
- 304-311 Building local legitimacy into corporate social responsibility: Gold mining firms in developing nations
by Gifford, Blair & Kestler, Andrew & Anand, Sharmila
- 312-321 Regulating unlawful behavior in the global business environment: The functional integration of sovereignty and multilateralism
by Weismann, Miriam F.
2010, Volume 45, Issue 2
- 105-108 Global talent management
by Scullion, Hugh & Collings, David G. & Caligiuri, Paula
- 109-121 Exploring talent management in India: The neglected role of intrinsic rewards
by Tymon Jr., Walter G. & Stumpf, Stephen A. & Doh, Jonathan P.
- 122-133 Global talent management: Literature review, integrative framework, and suggestions for further research
by Tarique, Ibraiz & Schuler, Randall S.
- 134-142 How do MNCs establish their talent pools? Influences on individuals' likelihood of being labeled as talent
by Mäkelä, Kristiina & Björkman, Ingmar & Ehrnrooth, Mats
- 143-149 The barriers to effective global talent management: The example of corporate élites in MNEs
by Mellahi, Kamel & Collings, David G.
- 150-160 Developing tomorrow's leaders--Evidence of global talent management in multinational enterprises
by McDonnell, Anthony & Lamare, Ryan & Gunnigle, Patrick & Lavelle, Jonathan
- 161-168 The role of the corporate HR function in global talent management
by Farndale, Elaine & Scullion, Hugh & Sparrow, Paul
- 169-178 Talent management of western MNCs in China: Balancing global integration and local responsiveness
by Hartmann, Evi & Feisel, Edda & Schober, Holger
- 179-189 Talent Management and HRM in Multinational companies in Beijing: Definitions, differences and drivers
by Iles, Paul & Chuai, Xin & Preece, David
- 190-196 Developing the local competence of expatriate managers for emerging markets: A knowledge-based approach
by Li, Shenxue & Scullion, Hugh
2010, Volume 45, Issue 1
- 1-1 Editors' comments
by Slocum Jr., John W.